Jin 10

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: BTOB - Ambiguous

Requested by ‘sooyeonxx’

When Yeonju was late for more than fifteen minutes, Jin knew that something was off. Whether she was overslept or lost her keys, she needed his help. Jin pushed himself off the wall he was leaning onto and walked out the safe zone of the evergreen shadow. Waiting for his lifetime friend, Yeonju, was a habit he developed over years. It started the day her father put Yeonju’s hand in his and asked him to take care of her on the way to their elementary school. The memory of the first shy smile she gave him was still clear in his mind and heart. Elementary gave way to high school and then brought them to college and still, he was there to accompany her on their way.

Jin was about to knock on her door when the door was shut open and Yeonju got out. Jin had to take a step back before she bumped into him and he nearly stumbled when he saw her short dress that portrayed her beautiful long legs very well.

“What are you wearing?” Jin asked almost panicked.

Yeonju watched her dress before matching eyes with him. “Dress…?!”

“I see that!” Jin snapped. “Why is that so short?” He pointed at it with widened eyes.

Yeonju rolled her eyes at him. They can’t live a day without bickering and arguing with each other. “Because I feel like wearing short ones today. I’m a girl if it’d never crossed your mind, I have more clothes than sweatpants and large tees.”

“So why don’t you wear them when you’re with me?” Jin challenged.

“Because I’m with you 24/7 and I can’t dress as I’m going to party up 24/7.” Yeonju explained.

Jin didn’t know to feel happy about the fact that she was comfortable around him or to worry about the fact that she was too comfortable around him to see him as a guy too.

“Yah, go change. I don’t let you go to college like this.” Jin waved her back but she only puffed the air out her cheeks in frustration.

“Who are you, my dad or my brother?” She scoffed and Jin knew that he was losing.

He glanced her up and down with an offended expression. “Can’t a friend care for his friend, huh? Huh?” He knew he didn’t sound reasonable but it was only because he hated it when other guys checked her out.

“Yeah you can, indeed, I’m going to show you a way to care for me.” Yeonju circled her hand around his arm and led him to their way to the bus stop.

“Are you going to the party for juniors tonight?” Yeonju asked while tapping on his forearm as a habit of hers.

“Yeah, I guess so, are you going to?” Jin shrugged.

“Sure…”

“Wait a minute!” Jin stopped in realization and parted himself slightly from her. “That’s why you’re so dressed up.”

“Well, yeah.” Yeonju pulled him close through their locked arms till his shoulder hit hers. “I’m graduating this year and still I didn’t find a boyfriend. I always wanted to date in college.”

“But these guys are going to be younger than you.” Jin pointed out.

“So what? These days most guys are into older girls.”

“Tsk…” Jin looked away as they stopped at the bus stop.

“Just do me a fever and act like you don’t know me at the party, okay?” Yeonju finally spilled out and tried to say it as softly as possible so she wouldn’t hurt her best friend’s feelings.

“Why should I do that?” Jin was completely frustrated and clueless.

“Because…” Yeonju took a breath before continuing. “My friends say that because that you’re always around I can’t find a boyfriend.”

Jin burst out laughing. “That’s ridiculous. You can’t find a boyfriend because you’re not as pretty as I am and your personality …”

“YAH!!!” Yeonju shouted to stop his teasing and almost everyone on the bus stop stared at them.

Jin stopped laughing and put her hand back on his arm where it belonged. “Okay fine. But that’s not the case. Look, we were friends and I had three girlfriends.”

“Yeah, and you broke up with two of them because they told you not to be friend with me anymore and the third one went abroad to study.” Yeonju finished as the bus stopped before them and she hopped in.

“That’s not true…” Jin stepped in the bus while trying to defend himself. “I broke up with them because I didn’t like their personalities.”

“Yeah, whatever!” She sat beside the window and put on her sunglasses while trying to ignore him. Jin sat next to her while explaining the reason behind his breakups were something else rather than just her.

 

 

The party for juniors was held in a pub nearby their college. Yeonju was with the group of her friends while Jin was having a drink with his best guy friend. He did as she asked him and didn’t talk or act as if he knew her. For some reasons he was curious to know that if he backed off would other guys actually try to hit on her or not. As his friend, he had never seen a guy flirt with her more than a minute, that was when he showed up and the guy would back off naturally, thanks to his handsome face.

Yeonju was a little buzzed with the drinks she had. Her drunken brain was telling her that Jin was right. It wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter