V 4 (Part 2)

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: B.A.P - What My Heart Tells Me To Do

(Part 1)

“I… I…” Taehyung gulped before continuing. “I can’t see anything.” Taehyung blinked a few more times to only be greeted by absolute darkness again. Miyoung’s shoulders were dropped down in disappointment.

The doctor examined his red eyes. “I’m sorry, guess the surgery wasn’t effective. We’ll run more tests.” 

The whole time doctor was talking, Taehyung was silent. Many things were running through his mind as his hope of regaining his eyesight disappeared. The doctor left and Miyoung cleaned her teary face before starting to talk.

“I’m sorry.” Miyoung his hand that was in hers but to her surprise, he pulls away his hand violently.

“You told me everything will be fine.” Taehyung says while shaking. He is disappointed but his sadness led to anger and he didn’t find anything or anyone else to put the blame on but Miyoung.

“I’m sorry it didn’t work out well but please don’t lose hope, there are other ways like transplanting…”

“I don’t want to hear… Don’t try to fool me with false hopes.”

“Taehyu…”

“Don’t call me… go away. I don’t want to hear your voice!” Taehyung pushed her back but that didn’t keep Miyoung from approaching him again.

“Please calm down… It’ll be fine…” Miyoung reaches for him again but Taehyung yells.

“Don’t touch me… GO AWAY!” Taehyung pushes her hard. Miyoung hits the bed stand and the flower glass falls down along with Miyoung who lost her balance. Shattered pieces of glass scratched her hands and wrists but she stands up again and reaches for Taehyung ignoring the blood flowing down her hand.

 “Stop saying and go away… nothing will be alright. I’m tired of you and your lies. Go away… I HATE YOU.”

 

Tears well up in Miyoung eyes. She has never seen him this mad, he’s frustrated and irritated and it’s because of her. She steps back without saying another word and walks to the door. Miyoung takes the last glance of his face. She wanted his smiley face to be the last memory of him but guess it’s the opposite. The look full of hate is the last thing she saw before walking out.

Miyoung was walking aimlessly in hallways of the hospital when Jungkook notices her. He is a newbie doctor and a close friend of Miyoung. The times he wanted to give up because his senior doctors were giving him a hard time, Miyoung helped him to overcome the stress he was receiving and work harder to become a good doctor. That made both of them close to each other.

“Oh my god, noona, you’re bleeding, what happened to you?” Jungkook panicked seeing blood falling down her fingertips.

“Huh…” Miyoung stares at Jungkook like it’s her first time seeing him. Then she drives her attention to her hand.

Jungkook pulls her numb body into a room and starts treating her wound. He pulls out a piece of glass from her palm but Miyoung didn’t react at all.

“Is it about that Taehyung guy, right?” Jungkook finally asks after he finished bandaging her hand. Miyoung stayed silent but tears that are falling down her face made everything clear for Jungkook. He knew about Taehyung and how she fell for him but guess things aren’t working out between them.

“Hey… don’t. Tell me what happened?” Jungkook sits beside her and puts an arm around her in support. Seeing Miyoung who is always bright in tears just broke his heart.

“I made things hard for him.” Miyoung states and tries cleaning her tears. “He said he doesn’t want me around and… he hates me.”

Jungkook her arm. “Maybe he said that because he was angry. You guys can talk tomorrow and work things out.”

“No… he is right.” Miyoung sheds more tears. “I’m just fooling myself and him. We have no fu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter