Suga 4

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: B.A.P - Secret Love

End year is always a busy period for all idol groups; there are lots of performances in different music shows. After lots of hard work and practice, BTS did their last performance successfully. They left the stage with cheers of fans, giving way to other groups to perform their songs.

The corridor attaching stage to waiting rooms is a mess. There are big boxes piled up till the ceiling here and there and also a lot of people running here and there to wrap up the event. Idols, cameramen, managers, back dancers and staff like you.

BTS are getting their interviews done in the corridor before leaving. You lean back to the wall across them waiting. You watch Yoongi ending his interview while blowing a kiss to the camera. He moves aside as much as a pile of boxes let him and gives way to Namjoon to do his interview. He glances at you and you've tried hard to hide the smile that's curling up your lips. You can't help it, you have a crush on him though he doesn't know and you don't want him to know either because he is an idol. But loving Yoongi is something undeniable, his cool laid back personality along with sudden cuteness he sometimes shows and the kindness and care he has for people around him, which you're lucky to be one of them, are the things that made you fall for him. Seeing him every day, you can’t run away from your feelings so you keep on liking him silently.

You finally shift your look away from him and stare at tips of your shoes.

Yoongi finds you glancing at him and he smiles to himself. He likes you for a while now and knows that you may like him back too. He sees that you obliviously take care of him more than others and all silent glances you two share are signs that something is going between you two. Actions speak louder than words. But Yoongi had never said anything because he didn't want to make things complicated for both of you. Just seeing the person he likes every day and be able to care for her is enough for Yoongi, at least for now it’s enough.

Yoongi notices you trying to hide your yawn by covering your mouth and it made him laugh silently.

“Yah.” Yoongi nudged Jimin who's standing beside him waiting to be interviewed as the last member. “Wrap it up quickly.”

“Ok hyung.” Jimin responds supposing that Yoongi is tired and wants to go home and rest as quickly as possible. Little he knew that his hyung's action was for you.

You look across the corridor and seeing Jimin being interviewed, you beam happily. Finally, it's over. Your eyes are starting to sting because of tiredness and make it hard for you to keep them open. Two rough days without sleeping is finally getting to you.

You were listening to Jimin’s words when few yells caught your attention. You see three tall well built securities running across the corridor toward your place. You pull yourself away from their direction but they roughly hit the unstable pile of boxes and suddenly they started to fall down. Terrified, you look at Yoongi quickly and see the boxes are falling on him. Without thinking you dash toward him and use your body as a shelter to protect him.

Yoongi heard a rough thump and boxes near him starts shaking and falling. He couldn't react so he just covered his face with his arms ready to be hit by sharp pieces of wood. But nothing. He removes his arms and sees boxes falling on you instead of him.

You feel infinite pain as boxes hit your shoulder and back but prevent yourself from crying out loud. You fall down on the floor under pressure of boxes. Yoongi grabs your shoulders startled and prevents you from hitting the floor hard. You land on his arms as other BTS members run toward you and put away broken pieces of boxes off your back. As the weight was taken from your back, you feel a sharp pain in your left shoulder.

Boys gather around you, constantly calling your name and asking if you are okay or not.

“Are you ok?” Yoongi asks you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter