Jin 7

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: Solar (Mamamoo) - In My Dream

Requested by ‘chokey’.

Chae Mira wasn’t the type of girl to pay attention to boys around the college. She wasn’t shy or anti-social, no not even a bit, she was actually bright and friendly. But her life’s goal was to become a vet since she loved animals the most that sometimes she actually put them ahead of humans.

But Mira’s friends, Jihyun and Nana, were the type that would love to find a good boyfriend in college. The first year passed with them hanging with guys from the medical department but they were absolutely ‘no fun’ as Jihyun stated. So from the beginning of the new semester of their second year, they’ve decided to search for guys from other departments. Rumors said that guys from the engineering department were the hottest, so there they were, arms locked to each other, walking around engineering department.      

Jihyun’s eyes widen as she saw a group of good-looking guys walking by. “Omg! The air here is completely different. So hot!”

Nana giggled and looked around at her other friend but Mira wasn’t around anymore. “Oh! Mira disappeared again!” She informed Jihyun.

“Oh no… that girl kills me someday!” Jihyun started looking for Mira and Nana followed her too. Finally, they found her behind a bush.

“What are you doing here, for god sakes…” Jihyun hissed at Mira.

“I hear mews but I can’t find the kitten…” Mira bent over another bush to search and when she came up again her long black hair became a total mess.

Jihyun sighed while watching her best friend. Her white converses were ruined by the mud and her jeans were dusty. Mira was totally different from her with tight navy blue dress, heels and short hazel hair.

“You guys go on with your adventure…” Mira informed them. “Pick me here when you were done!” She winked at them before heading to another bush.

“Let’s go…?” Nana glanced at Jihyun.

Jihyun shook her head with a sigh. “We can’t stop her… let’s go.”

Another mew made Mira alert. This one was so near and more pitiful. Mira looked around and a rather tall tree caught her attention. She glanced up and suddenly she found the source of mews. A little red kitten with a white circle on top of her head was sitting on one of the branches with round frightened eyes.

“Hey… how did you get there?” Mira smiled at the kitten and approached the tree. The kitten mewed again and tilted her head.

“You’re afraid to come down, huh?” Mira asked and the kitten answered by raising his hand and pounding it on the branch.

Mira chuckled. “Don’t worry… I’ll help you to come down.”

The kitten mewed and watched Mira with hopeful eyes who was putting her backpack around.

 

 

Jin was walking through the campus to reach his class. He chuckled silently when a group of freshman girls called him handsome and screamed when he passed by them. This was the daily day of Kim Seokjin, the most handsome guy of the engineering department.

“You! Stop!”

Jin stopped automatically above hearing a feminine voice and turned around. He didn’t see anyone so he assumed he wasn’t the person referred to.

“You… with plaid shirt…”

Jin looked around. That was absolutely him but he couldn’t see anyone.

“I’m here.” The owner of voice jumped out of a bush in front of him. Jin screamed and held his chest in shock.

“Can you help me?” She asked but Jin just looked her up and down wondering who was she. She looked like a normal girl, with jeans, a tee and long black hair tied up in a ponytail. But there were some new scratches on her wrist that whether she wasn’t aware of them or she simply didn’t care.

“You look tall enough…” She commented before gripping his wrist and dragging him with her.

“What are you doing…” Jin objected faintly.

Mira stopped and pointed at the top of the tree. “Look, this kitten has been stuck up there and I’m too short to reach that branch.”

“So…?” Jin looked back and forth to the kitten and the girl. She smiled and blinked. Jin gulped down. “You’re not asking me to climb up the tree?!” Jin asked shocked.

“Look at the poor kitten.”

“It’s cute but… wait can’t cats jump down by themselves?”

“She is too young to do that and probably she climbed up because of she was afraid of Alexander and now she can’t come down.”

“Alexander?!” Jin asked totally confused.

“Yeah, he is the big black cat. You know he is the king of campus.” Mira explained.

Jin glanced at her like she was crazy.

“Anyway please save her… you’re our only hope.” Mira rubbed her hands together and pleaded Jin.

Jin sighed before giving his backpack to her.

“Thanks, you’re the best!” Mira grinned happily and held his backpack. Jin observed the tree searching for a place to put his foot on it.

“You can climb from there.” Mira pointed at a v-shaped by the branches. Jin jumped up and with his tall figure, he reached the kitten easily.

“Now what?!” Jin shouted.

“Pick her up carefully by her neck.”

“Oh…” Jin held the kitten like Mira said and jumped down the tree with the trembling kitten in his grip. He let go of her and Mira held it in her hands caressing the scared kitten to calm her down.

“Are you alright?” Mira asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine…” Jin answered while dusting off his clothes but when he turned to Mira, he found out she was talking to the kitten not him.

“Poor baby… you must be scared…” Mira her forehead and she mewed a few times for her.

Jin cleared his throat, loudly enough for her to hear. She was the first girl to prefer a kitten over him.

Mira released the kitten who didn’t seem afraid anymore and she ran around excitedly.

Mira glanced at Jin and bowed down. “Thanks so much.”

Jin was speechless as he saw her walking away to the pavement. That’s it! She really just wanted to save the kitten… nothing more…

Jin ran after her. “Hey…”

Mira turned around. Jin was standing in front her with a charming smile.

“Do you want to grab a coffee… with me?”

“The weather is too hot for cof

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter