V 7

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: GOT7 - Let Me

In situations like that you would have quickly made up an excuse and cut the phone call short. But your excuse was eavesdropping your conversation like nothing was wrong and grabbed your phone away from your ear.

“Hi hyung, it’s totally fine with us. We can take care of Heejunie well!!” Taehyung replied with a wide foolish grin and you rolled your eyes at your always positive boyfriend.

“Yes… yes… okay! See you in thirty!” As soon as he hung up he was greeted by your unpleased face.

“And exactly why did you accept to take care of my cousin’s son?”

“Why we shouldn’t?” He shifted himself on your couch to have a better view of your face.

“He is the naughtiest kid I’ve seen in my life!” You explained, almost shouting. “No, he is a disaster!!”

“Ayy, kids have to be naughty, that’s exactly the fun part of taking care of them.” He smiled widely again and for the first time, you wanted to tell him not to smile.

It was a Sunday afternoon and you just wanted to chill with your boyfriend. Maybe watching a movie and cuddle or going out to get some fresh air. Babysitting Heejun, that naughty son of your eldest cousin, wasn’t exactly in your plan till Taehyung decided to stick his ear to your phone when your cousin was asking you to take care of Heejun so he and his wife could go shopping. You were this close telling him you had plans with your boyfriend for the evening when Taehyung ruined everything.

You sighed and stood up from your cozy warm place inside his arm.

Taehyung watched you reaching for anything fragile around your place and removing it from their places. “What are you doing?”

“Protecting my belongings!!” You shouted while going to the bedroom to shove your stuff in the closet.

Taehyung followed you and leaned to the doorframe watching you struggling to put your things in your safe zone of the closet. “Hey don’t take it too seriously. It can’t be that bad. Children are cute!”

“Cute my .” You hissed before turning to face him. “I’m warning you, you have to play with him all by yourself since you got us into this trouble!”

Taehyung smiled and walked to you. “I swear I’ll take care of him myself. Now, will you smile again.” He rested his arms on both your shoulders and bent a bit to stare into your eyes with his enthusiastic ones.

You pouted. How can he be in love with children this much when you just dislike them at times. “Tsk…”

He moved his head closer and quickly pecked your lips. “Now, smile… please?” He pleaded. “I’m slightly feeling guilty.”

“You should feel guilty because you changed our peaceful date to a possible disaster.” You talked back but Taehyung was seeing your slightly pink cheeks and the little smile curving up the corners of your lips. Cute.

 

 

The so-called disaster was running up and down your living room followed by your childish boyfriend who was playing the role of a Tyrannosaurus since Heejun had a huge obsession with dinosaurs. In your opinion, Taehyung was completely looking like a fool with short hands and crooked way of walking that showed he was a dinosaur but anyway Heejun was enjoying their little act too much. His laughers filled the room when Taehyung attacked him and knocked him down on your couch.

“Now I’m going to eat you haha!!” Taehyung started tickling him and Heeju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter