Suga 5

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: GOT7 - She’s a Monster

Requested by ‘Nurliaaa’.

No matter how BTS looked at it, it was funny. The great Yoongi or better known as Suga, the name he developed for himself as one of the kingkas of school, had been beaten by a girl.

They told him falling for the girl whose nickname is ‘Ice Princess’ is no use but he couldn’t help it. Lee Minji is beautiful, her long brown hair with her pale skin and deer like eyes attracted every guy naturally but that wasn’t exactly the reason why Yoongi fell into the hollow of love.

Yoongi himself is a chic guy that made girls cry and drool over him and along with six other members of BTS, they were hottest guys in school. Yoongi’s life was peaceful till he made eye contact with Minji. Since that day Yoongi could only think of that two cold mysterious eyes.

Over months he tried to approach her in their classroom, but every time he got close to her, she exited the class without paying attention or just simply ignored his whole existence. One time Yoongi followed her all the way to school’s cafeteria. He sat beside her who was eating lunch. He greeted her again but no response. He tapped the table beside her tray and she finally looked at him.

“What do you want?” Her voice lacked any kind of feeling.

“You.” Yoongi smirked.

“No. Now go away.”

Yoongi was more than shocked. Not even once a girl treated him like that. Yoongi’s life flashed before his eyes. Have I ever done something bad to her…?...No…

“I just want to be friend with you…”

“I don’t.” She stood up. “You ruined my appetite.” Minji left with that.

Yoongi blinked a few times, still in shock of the harsh rejection he received.

Not only that encounter didn’t make Yoongi to give up but also made him to want her more.

It was this morning when Yoongi went crazy.

He dragged her out of the classroom after the lunch bell rang. He just wanted to talk to her face to face and he didn’t mean to hurt her but his grip on her wrist turned to be more aggressive than he meant. He wanted to talk to her in a vacant hallway but he pushed her harder than he wanted and her back hit the lockers.

“What the hell are you doing?” Minji yelled, slightly in pain but more, angry.

“Why are you keep on ignoring me?” Yoongi grabbed her shoulders and pinned her to the locker. His heavy look was piercing Minji’s eyes but she remained still.

“Let go of me… now.” Her voice was fierce. She had enough. She didn’t know where this Yoongi guy appeared from but he was the worst guy she ever had. Yeah, it wasn’t her first time to be treated like that. Boys think they can get anything with acting bad and call it manly.

“Not until you become mine…”

“You’re crazy.” Minji hissed. She had enough of this rude Yoongi guy. She raised her knee and kicked him in the stomach. He let go of her and flew back in pain.

She rolled her eyes before turning around to leave. Yoongi stood there holding onto his stomach. Ah… She is strong… Yoongi traced her footsteps with her eyes. This is so embarrassing… I need to keep this a secret till I die… He turned to leave but to his bad luck, Taehyung was standing a few meters away with a smirk on his face. … I’m done… now all the guys will find out…

And that brought Yoongi into the center of six other guys that were laughing at the story Taehyung explained. They were all gathering at their usual hideout, school’s rooftop.

He was damn specific… he didn’t miss any details. Yoongi rolled his eyes for the nth time, that was the only thing he could do in that situation.

“You’re lucky she didn’t kick you anywhere else…” Namjoon shot a meaningful smirk.

“Yep, that would have burned…” Jin made a face.

“Just shut up.” Yoongi said impatiently.

“Hyung, I think you’re doing this all the way wrong.” Jungkook’s comment made everyone silent.

“And what’s your idea?” Jimin raised an eyebrow at him.

“You can’t melt ice with the cold, you should melt her with the warm.” Jungkook made everyone’s jaw to drop down.

“He finally learned something in school.” Hoseok mumbled.

“I think maknae is right.” Namjoon nodded a few times.

“Hyung, you’re not a bad boy style originally. Show her your true colors. I’m sure she will fall for your sincerity.”

Yoongi thought for seconds. “Will she…?” He asked still doubted.

“It’s worth a try.” Hoseok patted his back before they leave Yoongi by himself on the rooftop. Yoongi stared at the last rays of the red sun. Will she give me a chance if I show her that I'm sincere?

 

A week passed with Yoongi thinking. Then a Wednesday afternoon he decided to make a move. He was back from hanging with BTS and found Minji in the classroom. It was quite empty, only a few students were studying. Minji was sitting on her desk in the front row and was writing things rapidly in her textbook. Yoongi sat on his desk in the last row and watched her for quite a while. For a week he observed her and learned many things about her like she is a study freak and how she has a habit of curving her hair around her fingers while solving problems. He also learned that she usually drinks juice at around 3 p.m and then gets back to studying again. That was why two pocket of juice was on Yoongi’s desk.

Minji closed her textbook and stood up. She was about to exit the class from the front door when she found Yoongi leaning on the doorway blocking her way. She darted her cold eyes at him, waiting for him to move.

“Drink this.” Yoongi moved the juice in front of her and Minji glanced at it.

“Forget it.” Minji wanted to turn around but Yoongi held her wrist with her free hand. He placed the juice in her hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter