RM 8

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: BTS - Good Day

There was no sound sweet sounding to your ears than the lunch bell. Quickly, you shoved your book and notebook into your backpack and you placed second in exiting the classroom. The first was your math teacher.

Seconds later your friend Jiwoo tapped you from behind and made you pause for some seconds in the school’s hallway.

“Yah! Wait for me too!” She yelled at you while panting hard from running after you.

“Sorry.” You smiled apologetically. “I was too hungry, you know.”

“Maybe you should stop studying so hard and save up some energy.” She reasoned teasingly.

“That’s quite logical.” You tapped your chin, seriously thinking about the relation.

“Whatever, let’s go.” Jiwoo shook her head and dragged you to the school cafeteria.

 

You were enjoying your dessert when Jiwoo reminded you of the day. “So what’s your plan for today?”

You pushed away the empty cup and sighed. “Still nothing. I was hoping that Namjoon oppa suggests something but he hasn’t called yet.” Your boyfriend of two months was some kind of a busy man.

“Maybe he doesn’t know it’s your birthday.”

You shrugged while trying to pretend to be cool. “Maybe.” However, you weren’t cool about it even a bit.

Yuna, your friend from photography club, came by and sat across you. “Hey, I haven’t seen you around much.”

“Senior year, you know the struggle.”

“Yep.” Yuna nodded. “By the way, are you and Namjoon oppa cool?”

You frowned a bit since her question was a bit surprising. “Yeah, why?”

Yuna chuckled. “Haha, nothing... I just wanted to know how you two were going.”

Neither you nor Jiwoo bought her lie.

“What is it Yuna?” Jiwoo asked, more curious than you.

“Ah, nothing, nothing!” The girl shook her hands before you too who were getting more curious with each passing second.

“Spit it, Yuna, you know I don’t like it when the subject is hung midair.”

Yuna tried to avoid your stare and fiddled with her fingers. “It’s just… I saw Namjoon oppa at a mall yesterday.”

“Okay…” You blurted not sure where she was getting to.

“He was with a girl. A blonde one.”

Your nerves went numb at the thought of Namjoon with another girl. That wasn’t something you like to hear on your birthday… or any other day.

That thought was enough to keep you out of the current time and space for the rest of day. Teachers came and went, teaching new subjects and assigning homework, but you couldn’t hear anything. The only thing going on your mind was how Namjoon probably got tired of you after a few months and wanted to leave you for another girl, a blond one who was probably more beautiful than you. You just assumed.

Should this really have to happen on my birthday?! You puffed the air out your cheeks.

“School is over. Don’t you wanna head home?” Jiwoo shook her head and made you snap back to reality.

You grabbed your backpack and stood up from your seat reluctantly. You’d lost all your motivations all at once.

“Come on, don’t let Yuna’s story ruin your day.” Jiwoo dragged you out the class. “That blondie might be just his friend.”

“Might…” You murmured, walking out the building with your best friend. “What if she wasn’t just a friend?! What if he wants to break up with me?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter