Jungkook 4 (Part 1)

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: Oh Won Bin - Not Just Friends 

For Jungkook today is a special day.

Asking why?

He is going to confess his love for the first time in his life.

Her name is Haeun. Long wavy brown hair with big deer-like eyes, funny and interesting to be around; she is the perfect girl in Jungkook’e eyes.

Haeun was Jimin’s friend and he introduced her to BTS. All the boys treat her very nice and like her but for Jungkook it isn’t just liking her, he has more feelings for her. First, he just wanted to grab her attention then he wanted to talk to her and spend time with her. After a while, he starts feeling jealous when Haeun talks with other boys. Although it may sound selfish he wants her to just pay attention to him.  

After some time Jungkook finds himself thinking about Haeun every second. What will it be like to hold her hand and walk, what it will be like to watch a movie with her, how she will look in a dress he saw on a shop, will she like me to wear a plain shirt or a hoodie.

Every time Haeun visits the boys, Jungkook becomes another person. Making sure she is having fun, Jungkook does every little stupid thing to make her laugh and he was successful indeed. Haeun always leaves with a wide grin and a warm hug telling Jungkook that she has a great time because of him.

Jungkook took that warm hugs and smiles as a sign that she likes him too so eventually he comes up with the courage to confess his feelings to her.

 

Finally, last night, Jungkook called Haeun and asked her to meet him at a café next evening. Haeun didn’t have any other plans so she agreed happily. Jungkook barely got sleep that night. He kept on thinking about how he is going to ask her to be his girlfriend. He memorized some words and acted up the whole scene in his mind for several times.

Jungkook overslept in the morning and when he woke up it was around noon.

In the afternoon hours went by slowly, Jungkook busied himself with playing games but he couldn’t fight the urge of checking the time every five minutes.

Finally, it’s time for him to get ready. Jungkook spends extra time in front of the mirror. Fixing his hair and changing his clothes for hundred times. BTS who don’t know anything about Jungkook’s feelings about Haeun, find him quite amusing. They all day about the imaginary girl who has stolen Jungkook’s heart but eventually they left the maknae alone to do whatever he likes.

Jungkook watches himself in a mirror with a contented smile, black shirt and jeans with an olive jacket on it. He sprayed some cologne before leaving.

Jungkook takes a cab to the café. He was humming along with a random melody when his phone rang. It’s Namjoon. Not a usual Namjoon but a very angry Namjoon. Apparently, Jungkook did a mistake while recording the demo for their song and Namjoon is pissed because he’ll have a meeting with their producer in an hour to show him the demo.

Jungkook pleads that Namjoon waits until tomorrow because now he is in middle of something important but Namjoon’s answer didn’t change, he needs Jungkook to correct his mistake right now. Not having any other choice, Jungkook gave up. He asked the driver to turn around.

Jungkook checks his watch. He has to meet Haeun in half an hour. Jungkook shakes his phone in his hand nervously; he doesn’t want to cancel their meeting. He can’t wait any longer to confess her. He has to do it today or he’ll probably go crazy.

Jungkook calls Taehyung hurriedly.

“Hyung! I have a feve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter