Jin 12

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: Shinhwa - Kiss Me Like That

Note: A bit of mature content with Jin, not too much just enough ><

The first thing you’d done after entering the flat you’d shared with your friend, was opening the fridge and grabbing a can of beer. You emptied half of it in one go and cleaned your lips with the back of your hand.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Jin, your best friend and roommate, came out of his room and eyed you worried. He knew you weren’t so much into drinking normally.

You sighed before drinking the remaining liquid in the can with a frown. “Minho broke up with me...”

Jin frowned too. You were dating that dude from college for a year and he couldn’t see a break up coming up.

You grabbed another beer and left the kitchen eyeing him. You expected him to ask you about the reason and bold the fact that he’d told you he wasn’t the right guy for you. However, Jin took a seat beside you on the couch.

“You okay?” He asked softly and that was the trigger that broke your walls down. All day you were trying to act tough and cool about the break up in front of your friends and classmates but you were far from being cool about breaking up with a guy you liked.

Tears started falling down. “I’m not fine… h-he told me he didn’t like me anymore and he has feelings for someone else…” You were sobbing by the time you spilled out your true feelings to your friend. “He said we should break away on good terms… I-I really wanted to slap him but I couldn’t move a pinky due to shock…” You were officially a crying mess that made Jin nervous. He didn’t know what to do as you were rambling things over and over while crying.

“Hey… stay here…” Jin patted your shoulder before dashing to the kitchen. He brought snacks and a bottle of whiskey he saved for some time special. But when guys go through breakups they drink and he couldn’t find a better solution for your current situation.

 

With the level of alcohol tolerance you had, it didn’t take you long to fall on the floor giggling. Jin glanced at you worried. Minutes ago he was afraid you die out of crying hard and now he was afraid you die out of laughing for ten minutes straight. Dammit… I shouldn’t have given her alcohol…

Jin approached you and carefully grabbed you by arms. Straightening you up, he made you lean back to the sofa. “Hey… let’s go sleep, okay?”

“But there is still drink in my cup…” You pouted and before Jin could stop you from drinking again, you emptied the cup. “That would have been a waste…”

“Okay, okay, now it’s empty, let’s go sleep.” Jin was in a hurry before the situation got out of his control. He wasn’t much sober himself.

“NOOO!!” You shouted suddenly and stopped him from dragging you up.

“What’s wrong?” Jin demanded. You were frightening him more and more. He made a mental note of not giving you alcohol ever again.

You made a serious face. “I need to brush teeth before sleeping… you should always brush teeth, got it, Kim Seokjin shi?” Advising and blaming him at the same time, you pointed your finger at him a few times.

Jin nodded since he couldn’t fight you. “Got it. Let’s go brush your teeth then…” Holding your arm, he tried to make you up on your feet for the nth time.

Your shouting stopped him again. “NOOO!”

 “What again?!” Jin cried desperately.

“I can do it myself. Let me go Kim Seokjin shi…!”

“Okay…” Jin put his hands up in the air in surrender.

You tried to stand up on your own but the world had become a swing ride for you. You fell and hit your forehead on the top of the coffee table. Jin hurried toward you, scared that you hurt yourself badly. He shouldn’t have listened to you and left you on your own. He blamed himself.

“You okay? Let me see your face…” He was attentive as he cupped your face and made you face him instead of the table.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter