V 3 (Part 2)

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: BigBang - If You

(Part 1)

You look right into big eyes of the boy who is standing in front of you. You can't find a reason why your classmate suddenly dragged you here. 

As Jonghwan didn't spill out a word, you take away your look from him to space around.

That's the familiar street where you used to meet up with Taehyung.

A slight rain is coming down, reminding you the last time you saw him. The time you broke up with Taehyung. Running away from him in the rain, you wished you could have run away from your past and his memories too.

However, you didn't forget anything. His eyes. His smile. His touch. Nothing faded away. And in rainy days like this, his memories come up again, chasing you around.

Your eyes shift to the black van which is stopped at the red light. To your surprise, you recognized the driver as BTS's manager.

Quickly, you look at the back windows and see Taehyung who is leaning his head on the window. He is looking over the street at… you.

You do the first thing that crossed your mind. You pull still mumbling Jonghwan toward yourself. Jonghwan's eyes widen and he panics at your sudden move but you can't care less. As long as his big body covers you from the probability of Taehyung seeing you, you don't mind that you two look like a couple kissing in the middle of the street.

Jonghwan calls your name after seconds. You look at him and noticed that his face is irrelevantly so close to yours.

“Sorry. I've seen someone familiar.” You pull away from him. “So you wanted to tell me something.” You remind him sounding impatient.

“Uhm... yes... I wanted to tell you this for so long... that I...”

! Don't continue! I don't want new dramas in my life. The last one I had with Kim Taehyung was enough. My heart doesn't have the capacity of facing new wounds.

“I like you.” He confesses and to your own surprise, you didn't feel a thing in your heart. Although you're sure that you don't like Jonghwan that way but you expected to feel at least a little flutter in your heart, but nothing.

 “I'm sorry Jonghwan, you're nice, kind and good looking, there's absolutely nothing wrong with you. It's just that I can't return your feelings. Sorry.”

“Uhm... It's ok, I guess. I understand.” Jonghwan avoids your eyes quickly.

“Thanks.” You tried to sound sorrowful but your voice ended up being indifferent.

I didn't know I could be this straightforward. But after things I've said to Taehyung, this is absolutely nothing. Maybe I am a really cruel person after all.

You bid goodbye to Jonghwan and after he left, you look around the street which is still same as before.

You don't know it was the pleasing scent of coffee or the cold rainy weather that made you step into the coffee shop that you and Taehyung used to visit. You try to convince yourself that it has nothing to do with the fact that you miss him and this reminds you of time that you were together.

You bought a Cafe Latte before walking around the unusually crowded coffee shop. The tables near the window are taken so you sit on a small table in the middle.

Waiting for your drink to cool down, you take out your phone and see you have messages from your friend.

You're so busy reading her funny texts that you didn't notice someone has taken a seat in front of you.

 

 

Taehyung leans his head back to his seat. Closing his eyes, he feels their van starts moving away.

After seconds he feels a soothing warmth on his hand followed by Jimin's voice.

“You’re not alone Tae Tae. We’re here with you.”

Taehyung manages to give a faint smile in response to Jimin but he didn't buy it anyway. Jimin knows how crazily Taehyung was in love with you and that break up had driven Taehyung insane for months. Taehyung's smile didn't look like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter