Jimin 2

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: Mamamoo - Love Lane

A single raindrop hit my forehead in order to make my day indeed an unforgettable one. It supposed to be a perfect date but now it became a memory I don't want to remember ever again.

Another raindrop fell on my cheek, alerting me to find a shelter now or I'll get soaked in few minutes.

I find myself near a metro station so I enter. Fixing my hair and my light blue sundress, I curse myself. Why did I make myself wear a sundress in this changing weather? At least I had enough sense not to wear sandals.

I hop into metro and take a seat.

Memories from earlier hours make me wrinkle my forehead.

The guy I went on a date with, took me to a cheap restaurant, didn't buy me any desserts and in the end, he left me by the restaurant without offering a ride on his expensive car.

“Ugly selfish son of a bi...”

An old guy sitting across me shot me a look and I realized I was talking out loud. I bend my head slightly showing that I'm sorry and mentally face palmed myself for swearing in the public.

Jimin was right after all. My date was a jerk. He is the most famous guy in the college but he lacks manners a lot.

Last night I had dinner with my brother Taehyung and his best friend, Jimin. We're close to each other since high school and now that we're in the same college we hang out even more.

I told them about the guy who asked me out earlier today. Taehyung shrugged and dug into his food but Jimin being more sensible than my stupid brother tried to give me some advice.

“He is popular among girls maybe because he is hot and tall...” Jimin started off seriously but I broke into laughter.

“Yup, he is indeed tall!”

“Shut up. I'm tall enough!” Jimin hissed me and went on advising despite my smirks. “But do you know why he is popular between boys?”

I shook my head and start eating my food.

“He is a playboy. He'll never go on a second date with the same girl.”

“Maybe I'm pretty enough to make him change his rule!” I flip my hair around and blink my eyes, trying to act seductively.

“First clean the ketchup around your mouth.” Jimin shoves me napkins and shook his head at my stubbornness.

“TaeTae! Say something.” Jimin pulled Taehyung's dish away to make him concentrate but Taehyung being himself, shoved in his fork into my meal and started eating my food.

“Let her go, one date doesn't kill her and she isn't a baby anymore.” Taehyung kept on eating my food and I hit him to get his own and that's how last night ended.

Yeah, one date didn't kill me. After all, I wasn't looking for a relationship from this date. It's right that he is the hottest boy in the college but that's it. I wasn't expecting anything more from him.

With a busy mind, I reach the stop that is near my home and I get off the train. I stand at the edge of the station, one foot away from the hard rain. I still have a twenty-minute walk to reach my apartment. I reach out my hand and raindrops hit it.

However, I blame neither that guy nor myself for the worst date. The one who is responsible for this is Park Jimin.

If he just gathered enough courage to ask me out himself rather than giving me pieces of advice, none of these things would happen. I like him since high school and I know he likes me too; it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter