RM 4

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: Hyolyn & Bumkey & Jooyoung - Love Line

Everyone knows Kim Namjoon as the chic rapper of BTS but he can change to a spoiled baby boy when it comes to you. Especially now that his hand and wrist is in a cast because he’s hurt himself while practicing.

He needs to be present for a formal interview in two hours but has been curled into a ball under his blankets refusing to move away from his precious bed. As his girlfriend, you know if you can’t move him no one else in the world can.

“Kim Namjoon. Stop being stubborn and get up.” You sat on the edge of his bed and patted the blanket assuming his shoulder may be under that area.

“I’m not going…” He wined and shook his body under the blanket. Why they call this baby ‘Rap Monster’? You questioned yourself.

“Honey, you know it’s important.” You tried to be softer maybe he gave in.

“I can do nothing while my hand is injured… I can’t even shave…”

You chuckled and reached for the blanket. You pulled it away from him revealing his pouty face. He was right you could see his facial hair. He pouted and tried to pull the blanket back on his head but you stopped him.

“What if I shave for you?” You suggested with a smile and saw his face starting to light up little by little. “I’ll help you to dress up and get ready. Just get up, ok?”

 

 

You dragged Namjoon all the way to the bathroom and made him sit on the edge of bathtub. You applied shaving cream on his face and spread it with a brush carefully then you approached him with a new razor.

Bending to match with his height, you your lips nervously. You’ve never shaved a guy’s face before and you feel so nervous. What if I cut his face…

Biting your lower lip, you pulled his side skin tight with your fingers and moved the razor on his skin. You did it so lightly that you ended up questioning yourself that his skin and the blade had any contact or not.

Namjoon sensed your awkward pose and shaking hands. Grabbing your wrist, he made you sit o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter