RM 3

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: Zico & Babylon - Boys And Girls

You ended the call with Namjoon and sighed at the ridiculous situation that happened. You talked an hour ago and decided to have a date in Starbucks but you didn't say which Starbucks. So you came to the one near BigHit and he goes to the one near your house.

Then everyone knows him as a genius. He is stupid. I'm stupid too. We're both stupid. You facepalmed yourself mentally and tried to busy yourself with your phone till he’ll arrive.

You feel an intense stare at you and turn your head to your left. Some guys on the next table are staring at you, or to be specific at your bare thighs. You uncross your legs so your short skirt would hide more of your thighs’ skin.

Kim Namjoon, come quickly or else I'll kill you! 

You take another glance at guys to see them shooting you cheesy smiles and winks. You swear under your breath. They look like they're in high school yet they're trying to hit on you.

You sip your Americano and try to ignore them but it was too late. One of them, wearing a cap, approaches you and stands right in front of you.

“Hey, what's up baby?” He grins widely and winks making you want to throw up.

You didn't answer and drive your attention back to your drink.

“Eyyy, don't be stubborn, a pretty lady like you shouldn't be lonely.” He says while sitting down in the seat in front.

“Leave please.” You said dryly while raising an eyebrow.

“Your voice is attractive too but your looks are the best.” He smirks.

Kim Namjoon! Where the hell are you?!

“Say you don't look like a high schooler. A college student?”

“Yeah, I’m way older than you, so why don't you leave?” You say harshly but it seems that nothing can move him from the seat.

“I like n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter