Jimin 5

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: Tiger JK ft. Jinsil - Reset

Requested by 'itsmebubbleblue75'.

You were waiting in front of Jimin’s house feeling just mad. You check the time on your phone and it was past 11 p.m. That’s it… he usually goes out at this time.

You paced back and forth on the pavement for more minutes but he didn’t show up. That’s strange. The night won’t give way to the day if the great Park Jimin won’t drink till dawn.

You stopped walking and thought carefully for a minute. Maybe because of the recent fight with his parents, he doesn’t use the main door…

You circled the block to wait at his window but you saw a dark shadow walking away. I was right… he’s jumped out of window… I know you too well Park Jimin…

You followed him through the street, gathering your thoughts before starting the talk with him.

You know him and his family since elementary school. You and your father moved in this neighborhood from your previous house, which was full of your deceased mother’s memories, to have a new start. It was hard for you and your father but you had each other and also your new neighbors, the Park family, were nice to you. Soon the two families became close.

Those years were the best years of your life. But when you and Jimin graduated from high school everything changed. You walked through the suitable path for yourself and started college in Management major but Jimin let go of his dreams to be a singer and started a path of being alcoholic. Yeah, you’re going to name him this without any mercy. He just drinks. He just hangs out with people who think only of alcohol in their lives. He wastes all his parents’ money on drinks. His parents couldn’t do anything so they asked you to talk to him.

“Jimin.” You called him softly and he stopped for a second, maybe because of the shock of hearing a familiar voice he didn’t get to hear in a long time. But he paced again without paying attention to you.

“Jimin, wait a minute and let’s talk.” You called him again but he responded without stopping.

“Go away.”

You were hurt deep inside but you didn’t let his words get into you. There was a time when he saw you from the distance he would run toward you and hug you with a wide grin. I haven’t seen his eye smile for ages…

“I won’t go away till you talk to me…”

Jimin stopped in his tracks and turned around suddenly making you jump up a little.

“What do you want from me? Just go away and leave me alone!” Ye yelled.

“Leave you alone so you go and ruin yourself with alcohol?!”

“And how is that your concern? Mind your own business.” He turned around to leave but you hold onto his arm.

“Jimin…” You pleaded but he shook his arm wildly and you fell to the ground. You eyed him walking away while tears were falling down your face. He said he would never hurt me…

You stood up and followed Jimin again, without dusting your clothes or even paying attention to your slightly injured palms.

 

Jimin entered his usual bar and greeted his friends.

“What’s the frown bro?” One of them asked.

Jimin shook his head slightly. I hurt my best friend. Tsk… she is not my best friend… why such a smart girl with bright future wants to be friend with me…

“Nothing important.” Jimin replied then ordered his usual drink.

“Your parents scolded you again, right? Let it go man. Parents are all alike, they just nag… and nag.” His other friend raised his glass toward Jimin.

“Yeah…” Jimin clinked his glass but before the drink reaches his lips, the glass was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter