RM 1

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: BTS - Coffee

Lying on the grasses, Namjoon's arms are wrapped around me. I'm pleased with the fresh smell of grass and warmness of sun on my skin. We watch the beautiful scenery of a lake from our place under the shade of a big elm tree.

Namjoon tightens his arms around my waist as I'm leaning on him and he is leaning back to the trunk of the tree.

A cool breeze goes through my hair. I feel Namjoon's chin landing on my shoulder. He pecks my neck slowly as his nose brushes my ear, sending shivers down to my spine. I giggle in response and his lips on my neck forms into a smile.

Namjoon turns me around and looks at my eyes then my lips. I close my eyes to kiss him...

But I didn't feel his lips on mine...

 

You wake up grumbling and blink a few times to get used to light of morning. Slowly you realize that you were just dreaming of Namjoon under the elm tree where you two used to go on dates. You broke up, or to be clear Namjoon broke up with you three years ago when he decided to go and chase his dreams as the leader of K-pop boy group BTS.

You had known from before that he can't date when he became an idol, but you've never imagined that he would have called one day and announced that you are over. As simple as possible: 'Let's break up.'

After break up, you try to forget all of your memories and get yourself together. Though you can see him whenever you want, because he’s a famous idol, you try to avoid BTS songs, because seeing Namjoon's face, hearing his voice and listening to his lyrics are painful as hell.

You moved on with your life, studying, working, meeting friends, even dating. You were successful in all of them except dating, let's say dating isn't your thing. You gave up meeting new boys and tried to focus on your life and career instead.

Everything is perfect, you’re fine on your own without Namjoon, but there are still these kinds of nights that you dream about him, you always wake up with a sweet feeling but after remembering that you're nothing to each other anymore, you curse yourself for still dreaming about him and you feel frustrated until the end of day.

Today is Sunday which means you don't have to go to school or work and that means you have nothing to distract you from thoughts of Namjoon.

You eat breakfast, surf the internet, clean the house but after an hour you throw yourself on your bed.

“Namjoon please get out of my head!” You shout as you close your eyes but instead, you start thinking about your dream again. The warm feeling of being in Namjoon's arms is what you've missed the most.

“Dammit!” You your place while shaking your head to erase Namjoon's thoughts.

You call friends and wonder if they're free to hang out but it seems that all of them have planned their weekend ahead of time. You decide to go out on your own.

Wandering here and there w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter