Jungkook 11 (Part 1)

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: IU & Thunder - Merry Christmas In Advance

In a rather crowded restaurant, you made your way to a group of three boys and two girls sitting in a corner. All your friends, plus a girl you didn’t know, were already there and you had to blame the Christmas Eve traffic jam for your delay. You greeted everyone who seemed not very bothered by your absence and sat beside your best friend Hani.

“Hey, you’re late, we have already eaten some snacks since someone is always hungry.” Hani rolled her eyes at Taehyung who was eating again.

“It’s okay… I can order now anyway.” You stole a French fries from Taehyung’s plate and his eyes followed it till it disappeared in your mouth.

“That was mine!” He whined.

“You had already eaten yours. That was mine actually.” Jimin grabbed the plate and placed it before you. “Eat till your order comes, you must be tired and hungry.” Jimin gave you a sweet smile and you smiled back but not before sticking your tongue at Taehyung.

Jimin and Taehyung started quarreling over the fries that now were yours and you got the chance to ask Hani the thing that was bothering you.

“Who is she?” You pointed at the girl sitting too close to your comfort with Jungkook at the end of the table. Jungkook was too immersed talking with her that he just nodded his head when you arrived. It was bothering the hell out of you since you had a secret crush on him.

“Her?” Hani glanced at the girl then back to you. “I don’t know, she came asking for directions but somehow she sat and she is not leaving now.”

“Oh.” You managed to say. Jungkook was handsome and lots of girls tried to flirt with him, you had witnessed many cases but the case that Jungkook flirted back never happened before your eyes.

Although you wanted to go and sit right between them you managed to stick your to your seat and busied yourself with eating and drinking for the rest half an hour.

Finally, the stranger who had parted your small group left and Jungkook came to sit on the other side of you. He tried making small talks with you but your jealousy had already taken the best of you and you ignored him with all your might.

Despite all, you had a great time with your friends, playing games and joking around till you were all worn out and a bit light headed because of the number of drinks you had.

You excused yourself to the restroom and when you came back yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter