Jungkook 8 ( +Suga )

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: BTS - I Like It Pt.2 ~In That Place~

Requested by ‘dyqakim’.

Eunmi closed her textbook with a loud thump. Her laugh was so loud and annoying that it was driving her crazy. Sena and her friends were blabbering about some college boys who were apparently hot. Well, it wasn’t her concern but the fact that they had a math test coming and Eunmi wanted to study peacefully was pushing her to the edge. I’m the class president… I need to be calm… I need to be the god damn role model for others… Eunmi took a deep breath.

Her lips formed into a bright smile when she saw her best friend entering their class. Jungkook eyed the class before making his way toward Eunmi. He slanged an arm around her shoulder naturally and made her stand up.

“I have something to tell you.” He whispered in her ears and dragged her out.

Eunmi was blushing at how close they were. Being best friends for years, this level of skinship seemed completely natural between them, but for Eunmi it wasn’t natural at all. It made her heart beat crazy every time. Yeah, Eunmi had a crush on her best friend, Jungkook, for so long.

Jungkook made her sat on a picnic bench and he sat in front of her with a silly smile. Eunmi eyed him suspiciously. She was even more surprised when Jungkook handed her a box of her favorite crackers.

“What is this for?” Eunmi stared back and forth at Jungkook and crackers.

“Eunmi ah, you know you’re my best friend, right?” Jungkook stated and Eunmi didn’t know what to do except nodding.

“I wanna ask you something.”

Eunmi put the cracker in her coat’s pocket. “Aha… go ahead.”

“You know… I kept inside these feelings for so long.” Jungkook was feeling stressed again. “I didn’t know how to express them and since it’s my first time I’m afraid to mess up…”

Eunmi couldn’t process things in her mind. Is he saying that… that he likes me too?! Omg… what to do… Her heart started racing. She dried her sweaty palms on her uniform and glanced at Jungkook’s eyes, waiting for him to go on.

“I wanna confess my feelings to Choi Sena. Will you help me?” Words slipped from his mouth softly but they stabbed Eunmi like they were daggers and made their ways to her heart and tore it apart.

“W…h…at?” Eunmi managed to say.

“You’re a girl. Tell me what girls like and how should I confess so that she’ll accept me and date me.”

Eunmi was feeling cold like a bucket of ice was poured over her but inside she was hot. Her lips were trembling and she felt like throwing up. All this time Jungkook was the only one her two eyes were seeing but all this time Jungkook was adoring Sena, the girl that annoyed her with her every move.

Jungkook took her hand in his while pleading. “Please help me, huh? Huh?!” He pulled a cute bunny face that she couldn’t resist.

“O… ok.” Eunmi took her eyes from him. “I need to study now, text me later.” Eunmi stood up and turned around, she couldn’t keep herself from crying anymore but she didn’t want to burst into tears in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook jumped and back hugged her. “I love you, my friend.” He said with a wide grin but obviously, he couldn’t be able to see tears that were falling down her face.

 

 

Eunmi lined up in the cafeteria to get her food. Her eyes were sore from crying in the bathroom. She locked herself in and cried for quite some time. Finally, she reached the point that she could do nothing about this. She had to be happy for her best friend and help him.

Sena and her friends walked into the cafeteria. Half of the boys in there stopped eating and started checking them out. They were not only beautiful but also such a flirt. Specially Sena with her long legs and a slim figure was the queen. Sure Jungkook would fall for such a pretty girl… I’m nothing compared to her. She looks like a model why I’m just a typical high school girl…

Eunmi walked with her tray to an empty seat but since her mind was in the clouds she bumped into someone. She grabbed her tray tightly and prevented herself and her food from falling.

“I’m sorry.” She bowed slightly without glancing up and walked away. But suddenly she felt someone grabbed her uniform from the back.

Eunmi looked up at him and wasn’t that surprised to see Min Yoongi, senior year and the popular bad boy of school who just loved to make fun of her every time he saw her.

“Just sorry?” He placed one hand on her shoulder not letting her leave. “What if you had ruined my clothes with your food.”

“Well… I didn’t.” Eunmi pointed out. She wasn’t that strong to fight him back and always endured his bullying silently, although he had never hurt her seriously he wasn’t friendly too. But this time Eunmi spoke up for herself.

Yoongi watched her silently. She always surprises him with her unique personality. He expected her to cry or scream every time he bullied her but she did nothing. He made fun of her many times in public, but she just stood there silently and then left like nothing happened. That made Yoongi more determined, he wanted her attention. So he started to do anything to get her attention even the childish ones like pouring milk on her textbook but she didn’t react to those too.

Eunmi raised her head and glanced into his eyes. Yoongi gulped down nervously. Although he was the bad guy that everyone was afraid of, but it was the first time that the girl he liked was looking at him right into eyes.

“Now what should we do? Aren’t you going to let go of my shoulder?” Eunmi asked calmly that made Yoongi more dazed.

Yoongi let go of her and she walked past him to the closest empty seat and busied herself with her food. She was eating like nothing was wrong but Yoongi saw the tears that were falling down her face. Did something happen to her…?

 

 

Jungkook glanced at the girl sitting in front of him eating her lunch joyfully. Just watching Eunmi eating school’s lunch so well made him break into a smile. For the past weeks that he got closer to Sena as a friend, he couldn’t eat in peace. The first time that they ate lunch together with Jungkook’s friends and her friends, she stopped after eating like three spoons saying she was on a diet. Jungkook was damn hungry that he could have eaten a whole cow but eventually, he stopped eating under her piercing glare.

Eunmi sneaked a glance at Jungkook in middle of eating. She tried to avoid Jungkook since he started a friendship with Sena. Reason one, Sena didn’t like her being around Jungkook and showed that with hateful looks and sometimes harsh words, of course when Jungkook wasn’t around when he was around Sena would have turned to a lovely cute human being. The second reason, it was awkward to watch your crush being lovey-dovey with another girl, more than that it hurt when Jungkook looked at her with those sweet eyes he used to look at her. But when Jungkook asked her to eat lunch with him in school, she just couldn’t say no, although not many words were traded between them.

Eunmi finished her meal and stood up. “I’ll have to go… see you around.”

Jungkook started at her confused. He could sense the awkwardness. He could see they were falling apart but he didn’t know where they went wrong. Where did he messed up, to be exact, since he knew she didn’t do anything wrong.

Before his mind or body could function, she was gone. Jungkook sighed and looked back at his meal. Suddenly he didn’t have an appetite anymore.

 

 

Eunmi was wandering on one of the hallways of the school. Since it was lunch time the hallway was almost empty. Eunmi was drowned in her thoughts, she didn’t notice Sena and her group of friends were following her. She didn’t sense anything till Sena grabbed her by the shoulder and turned her around.

Eunmi gasped in shock but after seeing Sena’s evil expression, she sighed. There goes another useless talk…

“I told you to stay away from Jungkook, didn’t I?” Sena said impatiently. Eunmi looked away frustrated. She should have been happy knowing her best friend’s crush loves him too. But this girl’s hidden personality wasn’t something to be happy about.

“Where are you looking?” Sena yelled and approached her. “I told you to get your ugly face away from his eyes?” Sena poked her shoulder with each word. Eunmi tried to keep it inside even though it hurt.

“Are you deaf?” Sena yelled. Her calmness made her even madder. “I’ll use body language then…”

Eunmi wasn’t that quick to notice the situation but the painful slap landing on her cheek making it sore was enough for her to understand. Sena’s two other friends grabbed her by the hair and pulled her around.

“Let me go…” Eunmi hissed in pain but they pushed her down on the floor.

“Let her go.” Those three words made everything stop.

Yoongi walked toward Sena and her friends with a poker face. Sena was strong but before Yoongi she was a scared kitten. He had a reputation as the bad boy of school after all.

Eunmi glanced at Yoongi, not very pleased with meeting him at this state. What does he want? They hit me enough…

“Don’t touch my bully ever again. She is mine.” His tone was a threat itself and made the girls back off.

Sena took the last glance at Eunmi. Haha… so you were Yoongi oppa’s bully… nice! I don’t have to worry about your existence anymore!

“Aren’t you leaving?” Yoongi asked Sena.

“I’m leaving.” Sena smirked at Eunmi before leaving.

Yoongi walked toward Eunmi and kneeled down before her. “Can you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter