Jungkook 10

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: AOA - Chocolate

Jungkook entered your apartment and found you focusing on your laptop behind the dining table. Your eyebrows were knitted together and you were hitting on the touchpad like you wanted to bore a hole into it with your fingers.

Jungkook eyed you for some time, trying to read into your mood. He sensed you weren’t feeling as goofy and bright as always and that made him think that what in the world happened to his bubbly girlfriend.

“Noona, I’m home!” He announced his presence as cute as his manly personality could bear.

You turned and faced him. “You sound it like we’re living together. Your home is next door.” You reminded him the fact that he was your neighbor before being your boyfriend.

“Tsk, what’s the difference. We’re going to live together since I’m going to marry you someday.” He raised a brow while smirking.

“This kid.” You rolled your eyes at him and ignored your heart that just skipped a beat with his kind of a half propose.

Jungkook kicked his backpack away and sat on a chair beside you. “How are you?”

“I’m not in the mood.” You stated as he predicted.

Jungkook eyed your stressed out face. “I know just what to do. Let’s have a movie night and cuddle.” Then he jumped and reached for his backpack and pulled a box of chocolate from it, placing it on the table in front of you. “Surprise!” He sang happily. “I was passing by and saw this on sale so bought it for you!” He smiled proudly since he knew how much you love chocolates, especially when you’re not in the mood.

Jungkook was expecting your lips to form a smile, and maybe a little kiss or slight hug as your way of thanking him but your reaction was nothing near them. You took your eyes away from the large box of chocolate and started at Jungkook with rage.

Jungkook gulped. What did I do wrong to deserve receiving this killer look…? Jungkook was frozen and was afraid to break the eye contact with you and observe the chocolate box. I bought the right flavor… I’m sure I did… didn’t I… what if I didn’t!

You glared at Jungkook before hitting the box of chocolate out your reach toward him. “It’s all its fault… I hate it…!”

Jungkook eyed you clueless. “What’s wrong, noona?!”

“How could you bring me chocolate at this condition?!” You cried out in front of his widened eyes.

“It was your favorite…” Jungkook murmured, not knowing what had changed your heart.

“I don’t want it anymore.” You whined before shutting close your laptop and going to sit on the couch.

“Okay.”

Jungkook took away the box and hid it in his backpack before you crash it. Then he sat close to you and rounded an arm over your shoulder.

“Aren’t you going to tell me what happened to you?” He asked carefully and slowly.

You glanced at him and your mad expression turned to a pout und

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter