RM 10

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: BTOB - Movie

Requested by ‘dagridue’

On the wooden dressing table there was a jewel box. Inside it, beside all the expensive necklaces, bracelets and earrings there was a cute red paper box with a white ribbon on it. Hyeyeon was searching for a pair of her heart-shaped earrings but she couldn’t help smiling when she noticed the paper box. What was inside the paper box led to one of her happiest memories and she could always take a few minutes to recall it. Hyeyeon ignored the screams of the commentator of the baseball game on TV that was coming from the living room and pulled the white ribbon open with a fluttering heart. If someone had seen how delicately she took out the old button that was in the box, they would have thought she was crazy. But that button changed her life to something she couldn’t see in her dreams. Thanks to the button, Hyeyeon was flown back to ten years ago.

 

It was a rather cold day for spring and best friends, Hyeyeon and Namjoon decided to stay in and watch anime. She was lying on her stomach on Namjoon’s bed, her feet on the place of pillows, while he was sitting on the floor leaning back to the bed.

Hyeyeon grabbed a handful of popcorn from the huge bowl Namjoon was hugging and squealed as the boy in anime decided to confess his love. “Omg, he is going to confess, I can’t believe they’re going to be together finally! After all the hardship I feel like sending off my own children.”

Namjoon threw a popcorn in his mouth and watched indifferently. “I miss the action parts.” Honestly, he was only watching that anime because Hyeyeon liked it and he liked spending time with her.

“Omg omg omg!!! Don’t tell me…!” Hyeyeon screamed and pulled herself to a sitting position.

“What is it?” Namjoon watched the TV screen closely. Except for the boy tearing a button off his school uniform coat and giving it to the girl nothing much was happening. “Wasn’t he going to confess to her? What the hell is this?”

“Shhh!!” Hyeyeon fell on her stomach again and held a hand against Namjoon’s mouth to shut him up from ruining the moment, however, the episode ended with the boy holding out the button in midair.

Hyeyeon pulled her hand and Namjoon groaned. “Ah… that was salty.” He complained while changing the channel to sports but she was in another world.

“Isn’t it romantic?” She asked in a dreamy voice.

“What?” Namjoon asked while staring at the screen.

“You know in Japan giving the second button of school uniform is a way of confessing for boys. It contains the emotions of three years.”

“Oh… so that was why…” Namjoon nodded in understanding. “Why the second, though?”

“It’s the closest to heart.” Hyeyeon squealed while thinking about it again. “Isn’t that just sweet?”

“Uhm… but what about a kiss? I prefer a kiss”

“Puff. Boys only think about kissing! Kiss is good but this is more meaningful and romantic.” Hyeyeon explained. “I hope my boyfriend confesses to me this way.” Her cheeks went red thinking about it and she held them while imagining about the first time she was going to receive a confession from a boy. Both Namjoon and Hyeyeon had never dated, mainly because they were inseparable since they were seven.

Namjoon titled his head a bit to only catch a glimpse of her. He turned his head back to the TV screen and smiled a bit. Second button, huh…

 

A few months later and it was time for Hyeyeon and Namjoon to graduate from high school. After the ceremony in the school’s hall, students were spread out everywhere, most of them busy snapping photos with thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter