V 3 (Part 1)

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: Beast - On Rainy Days

BTS van stops before a red light. Taehyung leans his head on the rather cold window, watching raindrops that are hitting the window and pouring down the glass in random patterns.

Taehyung gets his eyes off the raindrops on the window, his eyes wander around the familiar street. He knows every corner of that street by heart. Every shop, every lamppost, every brick.

It's the place he used to go on a date with her. Their hearts fluttered for the first time there. They spent hours talking with each other on the nearby café. They walked there hand in hand for hours past midnight just because they didn’t want to say goodbye and let go of each other. They kissed for the first time there. They laughed and cried there.

Finally, they broke up there.

Taehyung looks at a specific lamppost. Raindrops are glowing under its dim light. It was their meeting place. But now it's occupied by another couple, hugging and kissing under the very lamppost.

Taehyung blinks. That couple reminds him of how he was once in love.

Taehyung was hugging her waist and she was circling her arms around his neck. Taehyung admired every feature of her adorable face. He pulled her closer to glance into her eyes even deeper. She chuckled cutely before taking away the mask Taehyung was wearing to hide his face and kissed him on lips. Taehyung cupped her first with both hands, kissing her passionately. His cap almost flew away due to their strong interaction. Taehyung placed one hand on his cap, making it stay at its place, covering his face. He could hear her giggles in between kisses making his heart raced and fell for her even more.

Taehyung takes his eyes away from the couple. How did things turn out like this? Where did they go wrong?

As BTS got more popular, they became super busy. With all performances, interviews, tours and concerts he couldn't make enough time for her but still, they were happy with the slight chance of meeting each other.

But their happiness didn't last much. Soon there were rumors of Taehyung dating, everywhere. They didn't know where it came from but it spread at a light pace. Fans didn't like the idea of Taehyung dating and soon it became the most hated subject. Taehyung didn't care about the hate he was receiving. As long as she loved him, he could endure everything.

Taehyung called to meet her at their usual spot. He needed to see her face, heard her light voice telling him that everything would be alright and he didn't have to be scared because he wasn't alone, she was with him.

“Let's break up.” She told Taehyung not daring to look into his eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter