Jin 5

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: IU - Friday

Requested by ‘mrstaehyungcool’.

You woke up early in the morning. The tingling feeling in your stomach told you that today is a special day. You turned to your side and saw the dress you prepared last night. Yeah! Today is his birthday! I’m going to confess to him finally.

You checked your dress, shoes and the gift you’ve prepared for Jin once more before leaving to do your morning routine.

You tried to eat breakfast but you were just staring at the bread and jam, your mind was completely occupied with Jin.

What if I’ve mistaken and he sees me only as a friend…?

No no… don’t back off… I will confess my feelings to Jin today… it’s now or never…

You skipped breakfast and just drank your coffee. You were having these thoughts for a week but since today is the D-Day, you were feeling more stressed.

You started thinking about the first time you saw him. It was about two months ago and you were invited to a friend’s party. Being the shy awkward person, you sat in a corner, sipping your drink you watch as people were dancing with their partners.

You were thinking about why you came here in the first place when a blond handsome guy sat beside you. Your cheeks matched the color with tomato when he smiled and asked you if you want to dance. You blinked a few times before nodding and following him like a robot. You two danced, although you were feeling awkward he was smiling and you tried to look natural too.

The song ended but it wasn’t the end for you two. You were picking food at the dinner table, like always, a small amount of everything. Although you loved eating you were shy to eat a lot in front of people so the only place you were comfortable to eat was your home. Jin appeared next to you and put more of everything in your dish. He also told you to eat a lot. That was when you felt something. He wasn’t just handsome and charming but polite and caring. It made your heart warm. Eating dinner with Jin was fun. You found out that he loves food just as much as you do and with him talking here and there you forgot you were in public and eat all of the food on your plate.

That night ended with Jin asking for your phone number. Although the next day was only the start of everything.

Jin called you at night and after chatting for half an hour, which was a record for you since you weren’t the exactly talkative one, he asked if you were free tomorrow.

Even though he didn’t say anything about the date but you couldn’t help thinking about it as a date. He took you to a Mexican restaurant and you’ve tasted Mexican food for the first time and loved it, well you still don’t know whether Taco was really delicious or it was because of Jin that you’ve enjoyed.

These date like meetings went on for two months. You and Jin visited almost every restaurant in the city and tasted different kinds of foods together. He was always nice and kind but he didn’t pass the friendship limits although you two never acted just like friends.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter