J-Hope 11

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: Winner - Really Really

Hoseok released a shaky breath and dialed your number with his trembling hands. The ling got through and in the 15 long seconds, before you picked up, many thoughts had passed Hoseok’s mind. How could his six friends kick him out their apartment and not let him in until he would confess his feelings to you?

Those brats.

No matter, how endlessly he talked about you for the past two years, how could they do this to him. If he hadn’t the courage to confess all those years, how he should muster up his courage in just an hour. Sure best friends could be the number one enemy if they wanted to.

“Hello?”

At the sound of your voice, Hoseok snapped out his thoughts and almost dropped his phone on the pavement. “Hi…” He greeted you in the most awkward way.

“What’s up Hoseok?” You greeted him casually although it was unusual for him to call you late at night. You’d been classmates with him for two years already since you’d started college and you two became friends easily thanks to Hoseok’s outgoing personality. He even introduced you to his other six friends and you were like a small gang around the college.

“Are you home?” Hoseok asked carefully.

“Yeah. Why?”

“I’m in front of your place.” Hoseok started. “Can you come out for a while?”

You quickly checked the time. “It’s near 10, Hoseok.”

“Ah… that… I was wondering if we could get a late night snack… I’ll walk you home afterward.” Hoseok assured you although he hadn’t thought of a plan yet.

“Okay. I’ll be down in a minute.”

“Great.” Hoseok said nervously before you hang up.

You practically flew from your couch to your bedroom. You started combing your hair and applying some BB cream and lip balm. Why he didn’t call before coming, I’m such a mess…

You wore a knee long simple white dress with a knitted pink cardigan and slipped in your converses before running out your apartment. Although you didn’t want to keep him waiting in the streets, you needed to look good. Hoseok was almost your best friend, well, almost. Because of the feelings you developed for him, you could never consider him just as your friend.

 

 

Hoseok were pacing back and forth in the street. His sweaty hands were tucked into his dark jeans pockets and his jaw was dropped when he saw the most beautiful lady in the world pacing toward him. Honestly, without putting much effort, you already looked like an angel to him.

You stopped before him with a smile as you curled your long dark brown hair around your ear. “Hey.” You said softly when you found him frozen. “Is there anything wrong?”

Hoseok blinked. “Ah, no… let’s go.” He led you out your alley to a place he knew around.

The walk was quiet but not awkward or boring. You two shared a few words about your day and simply enjoyed the spring weather.

 

Hoseok mentally slapped himself as you sat in front of him at that average looking restaurant. This is the least romantic place to confess. Gawd, I’m screwed up for real…

The snacks and drinks were served and Hoseok didn’t waste a second before drinking his shot of soju. Watching you talk so carefree in front of him made him more nervous. He only could think of how he should put his feelings into words and wasn’t paying any attention to the world around. You had occupied all his mind. That innocent eyes of yours that were shining whenever they matched his and your cherry-like lips made breathing such an impossible task to do. Will I ever get a chance to taste them? His heart went crazy with his last thought. He reached the conclusion that he couldn’t confess to you while being sober. His h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter