Jimin 9

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: GOT7 - Q

Jimin watched as his little daughter, Eunji, ran around the theme park and couldn’t remain chill.

“Eunji ah!” He called and the little girl stopped in her tracks and turned to her dad.

“Don’t run around, baby, it’s crowded and appa is afraid to lose you.” Jimin, being the strict one when it came to his family, said firmly.

Eunji walked back with a bright smile that made her eye smile she took after his dad vivid. “Ne appa.” She grabbed her dad’s hand without arguing anymore.

You watched the small interaction between your husband and your daughter and smiled delightfully. It had been so long since your little family had time to spend together since Jimin was constantly busy. But now, today, the opportunity came and you all decided to go to a theme park and that made Eunji super excited.

“I wanna ride that!” Eunji stopped by a pirate ship and tugged Jimin’s sleeve.

Jimin watched the scary ride then his girl. “Baby, are you sure? That might be scary…”

“It’s okay. She rode a bigger one on the park near our house.” You explained to Jimin how brave Eunji was. “She absolutely liked it in contrast to someone who screams for his life.” You whispered to your husband.

“I DIDN’T scream!!” Jimin objected and you giggled.

“Omma, will you ride it with me?” Eunji asked you.

“Eunji ah, appa just loves riding the pirate ship. Why don’t you let him be your company?” You chuckled seeing how quickly Jimin turned to face you.

“Okay, let’s go appa!” Eunji beamed.

“Yah, Chae Eunha!” Jimin nearly screamed but you pushed him to the ride.

“Just go. This is a kid version and it’s not scary at all. You’ll enjoy.”

Jimin let his daughter drag him toward the ride but his puppy eyes were fixed on you and they made you laugh.

The ride ended and Jimin was hyped up. You were right, he actually enjoyed it. Your small family of three tried other rides, got lots of pictures and had a great time before Eunji came to you with a sigh, indicating that she was hungry.

The food court of the theme park was interesting too. Eunji finished her lunch at a light pace and after receiving permission from her overprotective dad, she ran to play around in the arcade nearby.

“She is really enjoying herself.” You commented with a smile.

“Yeah, she is.” Jimin diverted his eyes to you who were sitting across him on the table. “What about you?”

“I’m happy when she is happy.” You simply stated but Jimin made a face. He decreased the space between and glanced at you tenderly.

“You’re too young to sound like that, Miss.” He said in a flirty way that made you chuckle.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter