How Important She Is To Me

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

When Hyun Heon finished bathing and came out of the bathroom, she found out that the game mat was still on the floor. Kyuhyun did not pack it inside the box. She glanced at Kyuhyun's door and put her wet towel on the sofa and went to keep the mat into the box.

While she was keeping halfway, Kyuhyun came out of his room and went into the kitchen to get himself a drink.

"Was my attitude horrible just now? I did not blame her but she seemed so moody after we lost that game," thought Kyuhyun as he drank his glass of water.

He walked back to the living room and saw Hyun Heon was still keeping the mat. He went up to her. Hyun Heon seemed to be so engrossed in folding the mat into its original shape and did not noticed Kyuhyun was behind her. Kyuhyun went forward  and squatted in front of her, which made her jumped.

"Kyuhyun oppa(Brother)..." said Hyun Heon, fearing that he would scold her anytime.

"I'll keep it," he replied and took over the mat and gestured Hyun Heon to sit on the sofa.

Hyun Heon went over to the sofa and took her towel and began to wipe her wet hair. She stared at Kyuhyun while he was keeping the mat.

"Why did he suddenly changed his attitude?" thought Hyun Heon.

"Done," said Kyuhyun as he took the box and placed it on the table and went over to sit with Hyun Heon.

"I don't think I'll ever play this game again," joked Kyuhyun. Hyun Heon turned and looked at him with a surprised look.

"Aren't you angry?" Hyun Heon finally had the courage to speak to Kyuhyun.

"Angry at?" asked Kyuhyun, turning to face her also.

"At me for losing the game," replied Hyun Heon as she continued to wipe her hair.

Kyuhyun laughed, "Ani!(No) Its not your fault. Why must I blame you? By the way you hand hurts after playing the game. Wait, so this is the reason you were so moody after we lost?"

Hyun Heon nodded, "I thought you were angry with me,"

Kyuhyun then pat on Hyun Heon's head, "Don't be misunderstood with my actions. I'll be in this state when ever I lose in a game,"

Hyun Heon smiled and Kyuhyun went over to take her towel.

"Yah...Your towel is so wet now. How are you going to dry your hair before you sleep if your towel is this wet? Do you have a hair dryer?" asked Kyuhyun.

Hyun Heon shook her head, "I've forgot to bring it over,"

"I see," replied Kyuhyun, and he took Hyun Heon by her wrist and led her to his room.

He made her sit on his bed and he went over to the other side of the bed to take out something. A hair dryer. He switched on the plugged and helped Hyun Heon to dry her hair.

"I think I can do this myself," said Hyun Heon as she reached out to the hair dryer that Kyuhyun was holding.

Kyuhyun pushed her hand away and made her sit still, "This is my hair dryer, so I must be the one using it,"

With that, he helped Hyun Heon to dry her hair. That was the first time he ever did something so thoughtful to a girl, drying her hair. He did not know why he did that also. Does he love her? Even Kyuhyun himself could not find the exact answer but one thing he is firmed about is that, she's very important to him and whenever he's with her, he'll feel very happy, happier than winning in Starcraft.

Hyun Heon's heart was beating very fast when Kyuhyun was helping to dry her hair. Every touch of his made her stomach backflip even more. That was the first time when a guy helped her to dry her hair. She sat on her bed and her eyes, scanning his room.

"Wow," she said, "Your room is messy,"

"I've never got the time to tidy up my room," replied Kyuhyun.

"Have been busy playing Starcraft, haven't you?" teased Hyun Heon.

"Ani(no), I was busy these days and did not even had a time to play until today," replied Kyuhyun, "Hyun Heon ah, I think your hair is dry enough. If I keep continuing to blow that thing at your hair, I think your hair will be toasted,"

Hyun Heon turned and hit Kyuhyun on his arm.

"Ya! What's that for?" exclaimed Kyuhyun, touching the part where Hyun Heon had hit earlier on.

"For teasing me," replied Hyun Heon, sticking her tongue out.

Kyuhyun did not say anything but his fingers went to her waist instead, tickling her, making her flipping around on his bed.

"Say sorry!" Kyuhyun command.

"I don't want!" replied Hyun Heon and she was attacked by the itchiness again.

"Okok! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" she shouted, half laughing and laugh panting.

When she regained her normal state, she found out that Kyuhyun was on top of her. Her heart seemed to stop at that very moment. Her mind was totally blank as she was mesmerised by the charm the person in front of her gave her.

Kyuhyun too, knew he was on top of Hyun Heon. He saw Hyun Heon staring back at him. The feeling he was experiencing was one he had never experienced before. He let his heart to overpower him as he slowly moved his face towards her...closer...and closer...

*DONG DONG DONG....*

The sound from his clock had brought Kyuhyun back to the reality. It was twelve in the morning. Kyuhyun instantly sat up on his bed.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't..." he said as he was back facing Hyun Heon.

"Kwenchana(Its alright)," she replied while sitting up, "Let's treat it as nothing happen, ok?"

Kyuhyun smiled at her reply, "Why does these words sound so familiar to me?"

Hyun Heon laughed at his reply as both of them recollected the day when they first fought.

"I think I will go back to my room now," said Hyun Heon as she stood up.

Kyuhyun nodded and followed her to his door step.

"Goodnight," said Kyuhyun, "Remember to dream of me,"

Hyun Heon laughed again, "I won't,"

"Wae?(Why)" he asked, being curious.

"Save that for your fans. You'll be busy visiting them in their dreams," replied Hyun Heon.

Hearing that, Kyuhyun laughed too and he nodded his head, "True...true..."

"Goodnight," said Hyun Heon as she gave him a wave and went into her room. Kyuhyun stood outside the door and went inside his room after seeing the lights in Hyun Heon's room was switched off.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey friends! As promise, here's another chapter! Have fun reading!!! Muahaha! PLEASE COMMENT MORE! Your comments brights up my day! Kekeke!

Again, I do not own this picture :D