DOUBT.

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

[When the cat is away, the mouse will play]

 

After Big Bang released their album and kicked off their promotional activities, the group became so busy already, making the people think on how they go by with their personal lives. As for the four single members, it’s pretty easy because they’ve got no woman to think about but with their leader G-dragon, who is in a relationship with a non-showbiz girl right now, it sure is hard for he have no choice but to leave his girl whenever they have out of the country gigs and it also came from the superstar himself that he rarely see her girlfriend anymore.

A few days ago, G-dragon’s girl, Billie London attracted the interest of the fans and media once again when she was seen dining out with a guy in Hongdae. It didn’t made any fuss because the guy can be a friend or even a relative, but this made some VIPS to investigate and their investigation are really giving them doubts that Billie London and the guy she’s with are just friends or relatives.

Late afternoon of yesterday, a fan tweeted a picture of the non-showbiz lad in an ice cream parlor and from the looks of it, she seems to be waiting for someone. According to a fan-account, a guy arrived after a few minutes and it’s the same guy that she’s with days ago. Speculations and questions are starting to pour in and with G-dragon in Japan, there are talks that maybe she’s starting to play with fire.

Is G-dragon’s work getting the best of her already? Is she still being faithful? We never know, but we are sure that once things goes bad, all the VIPS will react to protect their Oppa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Being away with the love of your life is quite hard. Yes, we live in the same city. Her workplace is just a few minute drive from mine, I can go to her apartment any time I want, but my busy schedule won’t even let me do these things. It started with a whole week of not seeing each other and then now, it’s close to a month already. This is really a drag and I don’t know what to do anymore.

“Aigoo….you’re out of zone once again Jiyong-ah” TOP hyung said while waiting for our plane to take-off.

The members and I went to Japan for a performance and have stayed there for three days. Billie is aware of this of course and was even about to come with us, but because she’s the one taking care of Drake most of the time, she opt to go and just stayed with her brother instead. I can understand her for the little boy is so used to his sister being there for him, after all we did a lot of things in Japan that made me realize that it’s better for her to stay in Korea coz I won’t be able to spend much time with her at all.

“You’re thinking of Billie again?” he asked and I gave him a small nod.

He took a deep breath then looked at me “Brush it off your mind…Jiyong…you’re not even sure if what you’ve read is true….we’re going home now….you can check on her later”

Awhile ago while scanning through my twitter, I saw tons of mentions from the VIPs linking a gossip site where an article about Billie is posted. The headline really made me freak out and it doubles after reading the body of it.

It’s not that I believe these articles, but it is pretty alarming because the guy that the people saw her with is Hyun. He’s her “second love”, who nearly got her by his whole gang. I don’ know why she’s with him, but what I’m sure of is that I need to get her out of that guy’s sight coz I know that he will just cause trouble and a lot of problems to us.

“Should I be alarmed? I mean….as much as possible I’m trying to brush off the negative thoughts in my mind…but….I can’t help but worry about me and our relationship...what if she’s done with me already because I don’t give her time anymore? What if that jerk is giving her the love and care that I cannot give now?” my paranoia is driving me insane and this is not good.

TOP hyung sighed “You know what? You’re thinking way too much….Jiyong….we know how pushy that guy is…what if he’s just bugging Billie? That she doesn’t want to be with him but is being followed? There are a lot of things to consider….and your being paranoid is just going to make things worst” he told me.

TOP hyung has a point. I shouldn’t be thinking too much and doubt because it’s going to ruin everything for us. I trust Billie and I know that she will not break that. One more thing, she hates Hyun. Maybe he’s really pushing himself to her once again coz he knows that I’m not around. I swear. That jerk is going to get it from me once I arrive in Seoul.

The moment our plane landed, my nerves started shooting up coz I know that I’ll be bombarded by the media once again. With Billie’s scandal spreading like wildfire, I know that all of them are going to chase me around just to get some interesting scoop and what do we know?, they’ll make a whole new story and make things worse once again.

“Are you alright?” Youngbae asked when I entered the van.

I sat beside him and gave a nod “Yes….why do you ask? Do I look bad to you?” I asked curiously.

He smirked “Jiyong….I know you….aigoo….you’re playing it cool but you’re being bugged with what you’ve read once again”

I sighed heavily “How can I not be bugged by it? Youngbae….my girlfriend is seeing another man behind my back….we talk for hours….three to five times a day….why hasn’t she told me about this?”

I know that it’s wrong to doubt, but after reading another article again, I’m completely lost already. Billie’s infidelity scandal is all over the news and it’s just now that I’m realizing things.

First and foremost, why is she entertaining Hyun when she keeps on telling me how much she hates him? Secondly, why is she being so careless in meeting a guy in public when she knows that a lot of people can recognize her and it might cause a stir? Last but not the least, why didn’t she tell me about this when we’re talking over the phone and video chatting every in day?

I know that I’m being too paranoid, but can you blame me? I’m so far away from her and even though she tells me the things that she did for the day, I don’t even know if she’s telling it all or filtering it. Now I don’t even know if she’s being honest with me.

“I want to meet up with Billie first before going home hyung” I told our manager.

He looked at me through the rear view mirror “Sorry Jiyong but Hyan Suk Sajangnim wants to meet up with you guys now…he told us to bring you to the office once you arrive”

This is serious . How can I even focus on whatever Hyan Suk hyung is going to say or announce if I’m filled with thoughts of Billie? If there’s one thing that I hate, it’s being torn between my work and love life.

The moment we arrived at the YG building, we headed straight to Hyan Suk hyung’s office right away to get things done already. We are exhausted from the three day non-stop work that we did in Japan and all we need is a break but in my

Please log in to read the full chapter