BACK AGAIN?

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“AAAHH! OUCH!”

This is insane! My head is pounding at its best.

“I should’ve not drunk five freakin bottles of soju last night…argh!” I buried my face on the pillow then jerked up “I know this smell” I sniffed the fluffy pillow again then gasped “Oh gosh!” I looked around me and realized that I’m not in my room.

I don’t know whose room is this, but I definitely know who I slept with because the pillows that he used smells of his perfume. Are we in a hotel?

And because the room feels a little stuffy, I went out to the balcony to breathe some fresh air.

“WOW!” I said upon seeing the view.

Even with my pounding head, I was able to appreciate the scenery. I’m sure that we’re out of the city because I’m not seeing any tall buildings and the air isn’t that polluted as well. Trees are everywhere and the pool downstairs is very tempting.

“I wonder where we are” I told myself “This place is so peaceful” I said then sighed.

My mind is at peace and for the very first time in a long time, it’s not that clouded with problems and worries.

“Oh! You’re already awake!”

I’m not shocked to see him here.

I turned to face him then asked “Where are we?”

He walked towards me with a smile on his face “Let’s just say that we’re in paradise” he answered, making me hiss.

“Yeah….I can see that” I told him then sighed heavily.

Awkwardness enveloped us and it’s just so strange because I’ve never thought that we’ll be in this stage once again. Right now I feel like we’re just starting to know each other again and we are weighing each other’s feelings and are scared to talk.

“hmmm….when did we arrive here?” I asked curiously.

He smirked “You can’t remember anything?”

I just stared at him then shook my head shyly, making him laugh.

“Aigoo…so….if I did something to you last night….you wouldn’t  even remember it” he said and I gasped in surprise.

I walked to him with an angry expression on my face “What did you do to me last night?” I asked suspiciously “Gosh! You really took advantage of me….huh?”

He laughed so hard with his hand on his stomach “Yaaaa….do I look like someone who’ll take advantage of a wasted girl?” he asked and received a nod from me.

“Seriously?” he asked once again and I gave another nod “Kenken….if I really took advantage of you…will it matter? I mean….I’ve seen all of you….we made love for I don’t know how many times already as well….”

“STOP!” I exclaimed “It’s not that Jiyong….yes….I’ve got nothing to hide for you’ve seen….touched….and tasted every inch of me already….but still….it’s not right to take advantage of me when I’m unconscious” I told him.

He chuckled “Are you sure you’re really unconscious last night?”

I don’t know what to say anymore. I’m squeezing my brain for even a drop of memory to hit my freakin mind, but I still can’t remember anything. This is one problem whenever I get really drunk. I cannot remember the stupid things that I’ve done.

“Please! Just feed me with whatever you know….you keep on hanging my in mind” I said in rage.

“OH!” I gasped in shock after hearing my stomach grumble.

He smirked “I think I have to feed you some food first before I feed you with some juicy story” he winked then smiled teasingly.

“YAAAAAAAAA!” I screamed.

He’s annoying me now. I swear. I’ll get out of here after eating.

“Wash up first….I’m going to prepare your breakfast” he said then walked out of the room.

“Whatever!” I rolled my eyes at him then walked to the bathroom.

This place is really amazing, even its bathroom is well decorated. The smell of chamomile is surrounding the whole room and it’s making me feel relaxed.

After taking a warm bath, I scanned through the closet for something to wear. From the looks of each pieces, I can tell that they’re all Jiyong’s clothes, what caught my eye are the girls’ underwear and brassieres in one pull out cabinet.

“What is the meaning of this?” I said while digging for more laces and satins.

“Why do I have a feeling that he’s bringing some girls here behind my back to have some fun?” I asked myself.

“OH GOSH!” I jerked up in shock. I ran out of the walk-in closet to look for my phone that is ringing loudly.

I almost flipped the bed just to find it under a pillow.

“Hello”

“What’s taking you so long?” G-dragon asked “The food’s already turning cold”

“Kwon Jiyong….how do you think will I go down there if I don’t have anything to wear? I don’t want to repeat my clothes for they don’t smell good anymore….well….I raided your closet….and I found some girl’s underwear and brassieres in one pull-out cabinet” I told him.

He giggled “And you think that they’re someone else’s?” he asked, making me really speechless.

I sighed heavily “Well…..yeah?” I answered unsurely.

“If I tell you that they’re really owned by someone….what will you do?” he asked.

I’m going to rip your head off and when I say head, I mean BOTH of them. The one with the face and the one down there.

“Nothing….c’mon! Do you think I’m gonna get jealous?” I asked and he giggled again.

“Are you?” he asked teasingly.

I smirked “No” I’m trying to sound like I’m not, but truth is, I really am.

“Someone’s lying” he teased, making me blush in embarrassment.

“I’m not!” I defended.

“Whatever you say Kenken”

“You’re annoying” I said, earning a laugh from him.

I hate being teased most especially when I’m guilty of it. G-dragon needs to give me something to wear already coz it’s freaking cold here.

“Scan in the closet once more…and look at the underwear and brassieres again” he instructed and I did what I was told.

I scanned and scanned and scanned. All I can see are his expensive and branded clothes.

“OH MY!”

I didn’t see this awhile ago. There’s a rack full of women’s clothing. They are all new because they even have tags on. To whoever these clothes are, I envy her because every piece of clothing in front of me right now is super beautiful. Not only that, all I can see are designer brands.

“I guess you’ve already seen it” he said, making me jerk in shock.

“Yes…I did…what do you want me to do now?” I asked coldly.

“Choose whatever you feel like wearing” he answered, making me gasp in shock.

I shook my head “No….I don’t want to….can’t I just borrow a shirt from you?”

He chuckled “Aigoo....Kenken….those clothes….I bought them for you”

The moment I heard what he said, I nearly fainted for it’s really unexpected. All this time I thought that these clothes are owned by some girl.

“What?” I asked in shock.

He giggled “The lingerie’s….they’re all yours as well….I don’t even know why you’re thinking that

Please log in to read the full chapter