I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hey guys! I'm about to update two chapeters coz I vowed to myself that I will, but sadly, I can't coz I'm running a high fever and my mind is a bit ed up. I promise, I'll make up tomorrow. Have a Good Day everyone! - CIAM24

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Hey there superstar!” Bunny said the moment she saw me walking towards her.

I rolled my eyes and almost threw the mocha latte that she asked me to buy for her.

“What’s up?” she asked when I settled beside her on the long couch.

I sighed heavily then rested my head on her shoulder “I’m dying already” I answered, making her laugh.

“Gosh! You’re really something….I mean….there are so many girls who are dying to be in your position ….they will do everything just to get the attention that you’re receiving and the man that is the reason why you’re in this situation right now” she said.

I smirked “If not for my love for Jiyong…I would’ve called this relationship off already….I swear….I’m not for these kind of things…I mean….you know me…I’m always free…I do whatever I feel like doing without even thinking if  it’s gonna wreck my whole being up…now that I’m labeled as “G-DRAGON’S girl” ….I can’t do crazy and stupid things anymore because I have to live up for him….I have to give these people a perfect girl when truth is…I’m far from being one and I’ll never be one” I told her.

Let’s face it. Being G-dragon’s girlfriend is not going to be easy for I have to think of him before doing something coz whatever I do can affect his name and his image. I know that I’m a wild one and no matter how hard I try to tame myself, I just can’t, but now that I’m in this situation, I don’t have a choice coz if I continue doing crap, it’ll all reflect on my lovely man and I don’t want him to be in hell just because of me.

“C’mon Kenken! You don’t have to change who you are just because of the people…where is the woman that doesn’t care about what others will say?” she asked and I just gave her a sigh.

“Look” she faced me fully then gripped my shoulders “The you right now has to stay….your being a paranoid has to go….you don’t need to change who you are just because of other people….Jiyong loved you for who you are and what you are….your craziness…randomness and totally unique perspective in life is what attracted him to you…what I’m trying to say is….there’s no need to give a damn on the people who only knows how to bug others life….do whatever you want….do whatever you’re used to do…giving a will just make your mind blow up….trust me….things are gonna be fine soon”

Once again, my pretty ol best friend talked me out of this whole thing and I thank her dearly for that coz if I didn’t share this with her, I might be pretending to be someone I’m not already by now.

“Tell me” Bunny is so busy eating all the fruits that a client gave us.

I picked a strawberry then popped it in my mouth, whole “What?” I asked with my mouth full.

“Gosh! You’ve got a big mouth!” she exclaimed, making me laugh “Jiyong must’ve been so happy and satisfied with those”

Here we go again.

“Oh please! Stop it! You’re being so horn horn again” I told her and she just looked at me in surprise.

“What did you just say?” she asked.

“Horn horn?” I answered awkwardly.

I don’t know what’s up with this woman but she’s laughing like crazy. Did I say something funny?

“Why are you laughing?” I asked innocently.

She smacked my head then laughed again “OUCH!” I shrieked while rubbing my head.

“Gosh! Why are you so dirty? Your mind is going off to another dimension….I swear Kenken….you just had me laugh my off” she said, still confusing me.

“Dirty?” I asked.

She sighed then composed herself “Kenken….what entered your mind when you heard what I said awhile ago? With the mouth….and Jiyong being happy and satisfied with it?” she asked, completely losing me already.

I don’t know if it’s just my mind being slow or it’s Bunny being blur and totally insane, but whatever it is, I know that this is one hilarious thing again.

“Gosh! Goodness gracious! You’re so freakin out of your element!” she exclaimed with her animated facial expression.

“Mind clearing things up?” I asked and she sighed then rolled her eyes.

“You’re the one who’s horn horn…I know what you’re thinking after what I said”

OK. I get it now.

“Isn’t that what you mean?” I asked and she laughed once again.

“NO! Well…yeah….but….I don’t know” Bunny is the one who’s lost and I think this talk has to stop now.

“Enough of my big mouth…and my man being happy with it…let’s just eat this all up….and!” I got so excited.

Bunny jerked up in shock then looked at me “OH MY! Do you really have to be that excited?” she asked, making me chuckle.

“I need your help!” I told her.

“Help? Ok…just don’t let me do something crazy coz I’m not in the mood for it” she said.

This morning, G-dragon shocked me with countless lingerie, brassiere and underwear in his closet. Months ago, I joked about wanting to have all of these in his closet in case I spend the night with him again. What I didn’t know is that he took it seriously and had bought almost the whole store of some expensive brands. I’m telling you, those pieces costs a lot that no sane people will splurge that much money on some satin, silk or mesh.

I don’t know, but I really hate it whenever he spends money on me. Maybe because I don’t want people to think that I’m just using him for it.

“So Jiyong bought you this because he thinks that you’ll look good in it?” Bunny asked while checking on the lingerie that G-dragon picked especially for me.

I gave her a nod “Yep!”

“Seriously Kenken…this has gold in it….I mean….it costs a lot and when I say a lot….I MEAN….A LOT! This is La Bruna we’re talking about here…this is like the Valentino….Gaultier of the lingerie industry” like me, Bunny also cannot believe that we’re holding a lingerie that is just a dream of us to have before.

And because G-dragon granted a wish of mine, I decided to grant his as well and that is to see me in this piece. I’m quite nervous about this because I’m not that fit nowadays for I ate non-stop during our vacation in America.

“OH MY GOOD ANGELS! You look so damn hot!” Bunny who’s been dying to see me in a lingerie for a long time already exclaimed the moment I walked out of the dressing room.

“I look funny…right?” I asked “This is so awkward” I turned around to look at myself in the mirror.

“NO IT’S NOT! You are freakin gorge Kenken!” Bunny is ecstatic and it’ really overwhelming.

After convincing myself to do a photo shoot especially for G-dragon, Bunny and the other staffs in the studio helped with it. In all fairness to my co-employees, they are so helpful and made

Please log in to read the full chapter