REGRETS DEFINITELY COMES LAST.

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

When do you know if you’ve already reached your limit? I don’t know, but in my case, I can really say that I already reached the lowest point of my patience and even if I don’t want our relationship to end at all, I’ve got no choice because we’re not going anywhere anymore. I’m afraid that one day we’ll wake up without feeling even a drop of love for each other. As they say, you have to end it once it’s still at its peak, not when it’s almost falling. Breaking up with her is not in my plans it didn’t even entered my mind after all the fights that we had for these past few weeks. Those freakin words just came out of my mouth unexpectedly and next thing I know, I’m already standing for it. What will happen to us now? I don’t know. What I know is that I cannot move on with this, because I love Billie so much and maybe she’s right, I’ll regret this sudden decision of mine.

After she left, my world came crashing and tumbling down. I hate myself for even thinking of breaking up with her. I should’ve controlled my emotions and listened to her.

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!” I shoved all the things on my study table.

Picture frames, notebooks, perfume bottles break into pieces, like my heart that is now being killed slowly by my stupidity.

“NOOOOOOO!” I slide down to the floor then curled into a ball. I look like a little boy who is bawling because of a lost toy.

“I didn’t do that….this isn’t happening” I keep on mumbling to myself.

Breaking down alone is really hard for I’m used to having Billie with me in situations like this. That woman is always my saving grace. She will light up my mood no matter how dark it was and she will not even let a tear roll down my cheeks. Why? Why did I give up so damn fast?

I must admit, I’m the one at fault here. If I listened to her awhile ago, I should’ve known the truth behind what I saw. Why am I realizing things slowly and so late when I should’ve thought about it earlier?

After realizing everything and somewhat clearing my mind, I sped out of my apartment and drove to Billie’s.

Yes, I know that this is one pathetic move, but I can’t just lose her. I was so careless and don’t even know how to filter my words. Regret really comes last and I hope Billie can still give me another chance even if I know that I’ve hurt her once again.

The moment I arrived at her apartment, my heart started beating like crazy. If before I feel so comfortable and relaxed whenever I knock on their door, now I’m covered with fear coz I know that once her family knows about this, they will surely fire up and seeing me now when the wound is still so fresh is not going to be good.

I took a deep breath “I need to get her back again” I told myself then finally knocked on the door.

Nobody’s opening it. I can’t hear any noise inside as well.

I knocked again “What are you doing here?” MG asked coldly, with her eyes filled with anger.

I gave out a small smile “Is Billie here already?” I asked and she smirked.

“She arrived a few minutes ago…crying….but she also left a couple of minutes ago…she’s with Hyun and Bunny” she answered and my whole being was shaken.

Billie is with Bunny and Hyun? What the ! Why is that bastard with them?

“Where did they go?” I asked as if on a rush.

MG just stared at me. Her arms crossed across her chest “Be honest with me Oppa” she looked straight into my eyes.

“What is it?” I asked curiously.

“Did you do something to Ugly? Why is she crying so damn hard when she arrived?”

It looks like her family doesn’t know anything yet. I’m battling with my heart and mind because I’m not sure if I have to tell them the truth this early when I can still fix what I’ve broken.

“No…I didn’t do anything” I lied and MG looked at me intently.

Whether I tell the truth or not, I know and I can see that MG already has a clue on what’s going on. I don’t know what to do once they learned about me breaking Billie’s heart. Their family has been so good to me and I feel really bad for hurting not only the one I love, but them as well. I’m sure that if there’s someone who’ll get really affected with this break-up, it’s Drake and it pains me so damn much.

“I’m telling you Oppa…once my hunch is right” she took a deep breath then glared at me “You can never step in this apartment again….nor will you see my sister”

And because Billie is not home, I just chose to wait for her at their building’s lobby. My mind is giving me a lot to think about and it’s draining me because I know, that the possibility of her going back to me is slim but even with that, I will still go with that slim chance.

Seconds. Minutes. Hours passed by and she hasn’t arrived yet. I checked the time and it clearly reads 3 in the morning already. Where is that woman? It’s late and if you only know how worried I am. She’s with Hyun. That guy is not to be trusted at all. I swear to all the saints in heaven, if he happens to touch Billie, I’ll kill him with my bare hands.

“Jiyong!” someone called.

I snapped back to my senses “Bunny!” I stood up from the couch then walked towards her right away.

“Where’s Billie?” I looked behind her hoping to see Billie, but she’s alone.

Bunny sighed heavily “Jiyong…what are you doing here?” she asked coldly.

I looked at her with tears pooling in my eyes “I’m sure that you already know what I did to her awhile ago” I said and she smirked “Look…I was just carried away by my emotions….I don’t mean every word I say….or maybe I do…but I’m willing to fix our tainted relationship….Bunny” I held her arms but she removed it away “Please….help me get Billie back….I’m now regretting everything….I cannot live without her….please….help me” I almost kneeled in front of her.

“Help you? Jiyong….what do you think of Billie? A toy that you can just dump then once you feel like playing it again you’ll bring it out from your toy box?” she crossed her arms across her chest then looked straight into my eyes “If you think that she’ll still go back to you after this….you’re wrong…better forget about her...my best friend is killing herself with the pain that you brought her….she’s going through a lot and I swear….once I lay it all out to you…you’ll think that what you’re going through is nothing….YOU ARE A QUITTER” she keeps on pointing at me “Billie loves you so in much….she changed the way she lives her life…bended the rules that she imposed to herself…tried so hard to improve her whole being just to at least match your celebrity status level…not only that….she embraced your chaotic world without any complaints….and last but not the least….SHE RISKED EVERYTHING….get that? EVERYTHING….just for you….actually….that can jump off the highest building if you’ll tell her….that’s how much she loves you…she will do whatever just to make you happy….and she will swallow and endure all the pain and go through something major….ALONE….just to not bother you and your lovely career….if you only thought of these things awhile ago…you wouldn’t even dare to break up with her…you are such an idiot” Bunny said in rage then walked out.

After hearing what she just said, every word that came out from started to make sense. She’s right, I am an idiot coz I let a good woman slip through my fingers. I’m holding her already. She has given me everything and did her best to keep up with my needs even if I’m one difficult person, but what did I do? I broke her into pieces and it’s the worst thing that I’ve ever done in my existence.

With my broken heart and disheveled mind, I just chose to go to the YG building for I know that, that’s the only place where I can vent out and release all the emotions that keep on playing me.

“WHAT?! You broke up with her?” CL who just dropped by the studio reacted right away after I told them about what happened awhile ago.

“Oppa….why’d you do that?” she’s really worried and at the same time I can see sadness in her eyes.

I shrugged “I don’t know….it just hit me…then next thing I know it…I’m alone already…regretting every second of that moment” I answered.

Teddy hyung and Youngbae smirked “You…breaking up with a woman is new…it’s an epic move Jiyong….and this isn’t a compliment….how can you decide carelessly? You should’ve given her time to explain…where is your trust in her?” Youngbae asked and is so affected by

Please log in to read the full chapter