DAY CARE.

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I don’t know, but I just realized that I’ve been given a lot of miracles already. Just by thinking of all the things that happened these past few years is enough for me to say that I really had miracles happening to me and it’s continuously pouring up until now.

To be honest, I’m counting my husband as one of those countless miracles because not in a million years have I thought that I’ll end up with someone wonderful as him. At first I hated him to the core that seeing his face is giving me an eye sore, but what I didn’t know is the bully that hurt me so badly is a good man. Now I can say that I believe that destiny really plays good and I’m played by it so well.

Today is our special day. It’s mine and G-dragon’s second wedding anniversary and we’re so thankful to God because he gave us two great years of partnership and love. This is also a big bonus to me already coz I was still able to celebrate another wedding anniversary with him. Not only that, we’re expecting parents as well.

“So…where are we going now?” I asked after our little “drama” moment inside the car.

He sighed heavily “Actually Kenken” he glanced at me “I wasn’t able to prepare anything for today”

This is shocking!

“Did you forget that it’s our anniversary today or you’re playing a prank on me again and then shower me with surprises later?” I asked.

I know my husband, he’s always playing around before his big surprises. It’s not that I’m expecting it all the time, it’s just the way it was ever since we become a couple and even before that.

He stopped the car in the middle of the road, shocking the hell out of me “Jiyong…you just stopped in the middle” I told him then jerked up when a car behind us honked.

“Yaaa….when did I ever forget our anniversary?” he asked.

I took a deep breath then faced him fully “Drive now”

He shook his head “No…I’m not going to drive unless you tell me the answer to my question” he is making this small thing big once again.

“You haven’t missed one” I said “Now…can you hit the pedal already?” I asked and he smirked.

Ooops! I think I have offended him with my question. I’m doomed. This day should be full of sweetness, love and romance, but I think I just screwed it up.

Silence embraced the both of us. I can also feel the tension brewing in every second, making me really uncomfortable. My husband is running a bit fast than usual and it’s scaring me out.

Oh well, I just got to drop this off and make up for whatever I’ve done later. Believe it or not, I’ve stretched my power over things especially for today. It’s actually a good thing that G-dragon doesn’t have any surprises for me coz I have planned tons for him.

We arrived at home with the same mood and it’s really getting the best of me already. An hour ago, we’re so happy and now, everything changed and it’s all because of me. Gosh! How annoying can I be?

“I’ll go to YG first” he said after a few minutes we arrived.

He walked back to our room and I followed him “Why? I thought you’re on leave?” I asked.

G-dragon looked at me before going in his walk-in closet “Teddy hyung messaged me…asking me to go there for a while coz he needs my opinion on something” he answered.

Now I’m pissed. Why does he have to agree with his hyung when he knows that this day is supposed to be our day?

“Fine…do whatever you want” I said then walked out of the room.

I know that I shouldn’t be acting like this, but it’s really annoying because I’ve got my surprises in line for him already.

“I’ll be back in an hour” he said then kissed my forehead.

I rolled my eyes then lamely said “Yeah”

I know my husband, once he’s already inside the studio, it’s so hard for him to leave already. His “I’ll be back in an hour” is a complete joke for he will not be back till midnight again, I bet my whole life in this.

After he left, I called Bunny right away and asked her to accompany me for I need someone to release my annoyance and anger at. No. I’m not going to beat the out of her, I just need someone to talk to and that someone is no other than my best friend.

“What is up with the two of you? It’s your anniversary! Why are you ting around?” she asked while munching on the bowl of fruits that I prepared for her.

I shrugged “Maybe this day isn’t really ours” I answered and she rolled her eyes.

“Seriously….you should just brush the issue off” she said.

I smirked “There’s no issue Bubu”

She looked at me intently then sighed “It is an issue Kenken” she said “Look…this is just a small …but it can be big and it’s because none of you are ready to swallow his/her pride…actually…the apology should come from you since you’re the one who fired things up”

It seems like I’m really the one to be blamed here.

“OK…fine…we have an issue here…what am I going to do now?” I asked, clueless.

Bunny placed the bowl of fruits from her lap to the table in front of her “You’ve got interesting surprises for him…right?” she asked.

“I don’t know if they’re interesting…but I do have surprises for him” I answered.

She snapped her fingers “Bingo! You don’t have to think of a way to apologize anymore because I’m sure that he will forgive you right away after your surprises”

My lovely best friend’s brain is working so well today and it’s a bit surprising for she doesn’t want to work it out most of the time (I’m just joking).

With that being said, Bunny and I prepared for my surprises already. We contacted the people who will help me make everything possible. I’m telling you, this is going to be a big thing.

“Sri Lanka?” Bunny asked while holding the tickets that I’ve booked for G-dragon and I.

“Are you even allowed to travel?” she asked.

“That….I don’t know. …well….I hope my doctors will allow me” I answered.

About a week ago, I booked a flight for me and my husband to a place that I’ve been dying to visit ever since I can remember. Truth is, I don’t have plans on going out of the country but after seeing G-dragon’s list once again, I just decided to go somewhere far. He wants to book a ticket to somewhere and Sri Lanka is that somewhere.

“What are you going to do there if ever your doctors allow you?” Bunny asked.

I grinned then shyly said “We’re going for a babymoon”

She looked at me weirdly “What the hell is that?” she asked.

I sighed then rolled my eyes at her “It’s like a honeymoon before the baby comes” I answered.

“Baby in what?”

“Gosh Bubu! You don’t know what a babymoon is?” I asked and she shook her head for I don’t know how many times.

“As I’ve said…it’s a honeymoon before the baby comes…well…it’s actually to be done a month or two before giving birth but because I have a feeling that I’m going to be in bed rest soon…I planned this ahead so that we’ll be able to experience it in full swing” I told her.

“Ok…this might be a dumb question…but…are you still…you know….active up until now?” she asked while looking so innocent.

I giggled then shook my head “No…we’re not and it’s all because we’re so afraid to do it”

“Why is that?” Bunny asked with full interest.

“Because we might hurt the baby…no…HE might hurt the baby” I answered.

“What does that mean? So…you’re afraid that he might poke the baby’s head with his…you know” she pointed at her crotch, making me laugh so loud.

I gave a nod “Not exactly…but something like that”

“Actually…I’ve read in books and in forums as well that we can still have even when pregnant…there are couples who continuously do it even if they’re so close to the due date already” I told her and she looked so shock.

“NO….FREAKIN….WAY! How can that be possible?!”

“There are a few positions that work” I answered.

Bunny just can’t process everything in. I’m sure she’s imagining once again.

“Woman on top” she said and I nod my head.

“That’s one” I said.

I looked at a chair, making her look at it as well “A chair? Don’t tell me that’s a tool” she said and I nod again.

“Woah! That’s beyond!” her reactions are really funny “So…he sits there and you go on top” she said and I nod in agreement.

“Interesting!” she snapped, making me laugh.

I chuckled “Yeah…they are but just by thinking of it…I already feel tired” I said, making her laugh.

“So true….I don’t even think that I can do well with a big stomach” she said, earning a nod from me.

From our little informative talk, we suddenly became serious.

“Do you think Jiyong is going to be a good father?” Bunny asked.

I smiled at her “Of course he will” I answered without second thoughts.

“Actually…he looks like he’s really so into kids…I remember when he visited the kids at the pediatric hospital…his smile is just so priceless and the way he takes care of them is really impressive”

I’m one proud wife after hearing this. To be honest, I didn’t even dared to picture G-dragon with a baby anymore and the sole reason is, during that time I’ve already expected that we’ll be childless for the rest of our marriage but now that we’re expecting one already, I recalled the days that we volunteer at the children’s pediatric hospital and realized that he really is made to be a father for he cares and loves kids so much.

“All I want is for him and our baby to live well if ever I can’t make it after giving birth” I’m being really sentimental again.

Bunny hissed “C’mon Kenken! Don’ talk like that! You won’t die after giving birth…trust me…you’re gonna be fine”

I sighed “Bubu…it’s better to think ahead than be surprised by it….let’s admit…my life is really in serious danger here and death can win me over any time” I told her.

She rolled her eyes at me “It’s not far from happening…but can you not accept reality in fully? Coz I swear…it’s wrecking and ing my brain up”

I snapped “That’s the thing! Reality really kicks you hard and when it does….you will find yourself a bit lost but don’t worry…you’ll get by after a while” I told her and she shook her head as if saying “You’re sick in the head”

“OK….I’m gonna kiss reality’s already” she said and I gave her a satisfied smile “What do you think will happen once you don’t make it?”

Honestly, I haven’t thought of this yet, but now that it’s been brought up, I think it’s time for me to get my head on i

Please log in to read the full chapter