HERO.

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

There are times wherein you really cannot believe whatever is happening in your life. Take it from me, not even in a million years have I thought that I’ll end up with a man who is ready to give his everything just for my sake. Before, I actually thought that no man will treat me seriously simply because I’m not your typical girl who is serious and totally focused on love. I cannot even meet a man’s basic standards when it comes to girls. I don’t know, but I really believe that God made me just to be with one person only and I’m so thankful for I don’t have to search high and low for him because all this time, he’s just around the corner.

After our heartbreaking conversation in his studio and my confession about my slim chance on getting pregnant, G-dragon and I realized that we’re being tested once again and if you think that we’re going to break or even bend because of this, you’re wrong. We promised to ourselves that we’ll hold onto our relationship and love till the end and no matter how it turns out, we’ll move on with the same love that we are feeling for each other now.

I don’t know why, but personally, I suddenly feel like I’m being tortured once again. I even asked God the night after my husband and I fought in the studio “Why does my life have to be bittersweet?” Why does he have to give me the best and the worst when I’m trying my hardest to live my life at its best?” Well, it was answered, and it really is a shock for it’s my husband who answered them unexpectedly.

“You know what? I just realized…nothing is really perfect” he said while we’re getting ready to sleep.

I looked at him in confusion “You’re being random once again” I told him then climbed up the bed.

He chuckled then stared at me. These are the moments wherein his eyes will give a lot of things to be paranoid about.

I waved my hand in front of his face, snapping him back to his senses “Speak your mind….don’t rattle me with those eyes” I said, making him laugh.

He joined me in bed then pulled me closer to him “I don’t know…but I just realized that even if our lives looks so perfect and all the while we think it was….there will come a time wherein you’ll think that it’s so bittersweet…that it isn’t as perfect as we thought it was” he said, shocking me.

I gasped then looked straight into his eyes “Why do you think it was this bittersweet?”

He sighed then kissed my temple “Simple…because nobody and nothing is perfect….things are really meant to be ironic…but that’s what makes life worthwhile…it’s bittersweet because if you’re just living a sweet life…there will come a time wherein you’ll get sick and tired of it…same goes if it’s all bitter....the hardships and pain will surely drain the hell out of you…and I’m sure it’ll bring you to this crazy conclusion of just ending your life because you can’t handle it anymore”

His words really stick in my head and heart.

“God gave us the best and worst of life for us to be balanced….like a yin yang” he said then looked at me “There are times where everything seems to go our way…while most of the times…it doesn’t….and it’s because we have to experience how it is to cry and laugh….the best in life will inspire us to move on….while the hard times will keep us fighting…and to be honest…I’d rather have a hard life than have the best” he said, making me curious.

“Why is that?” I asked.

He smiled then caressed my cheek “Because if I just keep getting the best….I’ll easily get tired of life…while the hard times will surely keep me moving and striving …it will teach me everything that I have to learn” he answered.

Did it freak you? Well, it did freak me coz he’s totally clueless about my questions to God and here he is, answering them for him. Oh well, maybe the saying is true that there are people who are used by God to help and guide you, I’m just so lucky for my husband is that person.

The next day, I went with G-dragon to the hospital for his blood test. It’s the last day of needle shots for him but it’s going to be complicated.

“How come I didn’t even feel that you’re doing this?” I asked while waiting for the doctor.

He chuckled then pulled me closer to him “Because I’m one sneaky bastard” he answered, making me roll my eyes.

Just by thinking that he’ll be dealing with needles later is enough to make me go insane. I don’t even know what to do once I see him going through this painful process. I actually have a feeling that I’m going to cry.

“OK Jiyong” Doctor Kim (my new doctor), said then checked on my husband.

My heart is beating so damn fast. I chose to be with him inside the room because not seeing him and just waiting outside till everything’s done is going to make me crazy.

“This is your last day” the doctor said, making my whole being shake.

“Last day?” I asked in shock and the two looked at me.

G-dragon laughed “Aigoo…Kenken…it’s not yet my last day here on earth…it’s just my last day donating” he said and they laughed at me again.

Can you feel my nerves up to there? Gosh! I’m telling you, this is totally nerve-wracking.

Lying on a hospital bed, G-dragon’s arms are spread a bit wide. He is surprisingly calm and comfortable. I swear. I thought that he’s going to go pale for he’s not that good with blood and doctors and hospitals at all.

“What are you doing now doc?” I asked while watching the doctor injecting a long and thin needle on my husband’s arm.

“I’m getting his blood sample and will have it tested to check if there is enough circulating stem cells” he answered and all I can do is nod.

After that, the doctor made us wait for half an hour then called us again inside the room. At that point, the nerves on my body is already calm, but it didn’t last for long because there’s another procedure to be done and it’s somewhat serious and scary.

“What? Is that even needed?” I asked in panic.

G-dragon held my hand then kissed it “I’ll be fine….just relax…if you want….you can go out for a while…this won’t take long anyway” he said and I shook my head for a million times.

“No! I don’t want to get out of here….I’m going to stay with you….I swear Kwon Jiyong…this is scaring me” I told him, making him and Doctor Kim laugh again.

“You’re thinking way too much again Kenken….this isn’t going to be painful” he said and all I can do is sit near his bed and watch his blood flow in a tube to another.

My husband is now connected to a cell separator machine wherein blood is removed through a vein in one arm and passed through a filtering machine to separate the stem cells from other blood cells then returned to the body through a vein in the o

Please log in to read the full chapter