LIVE FOR THE MOMENT.

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

[Back in each other’s arms again?]

 

 

Rumors about Big Bang’s leader, G-dragon and his ex-non-showbiz girlfriend, Billie London was spotted in Pocheon, Gyeonggi province. According to some fans, the superstar’s family has a property there that they’re building a house on.

“They roamed around the park and even went to the market with GD’s sister and father late afternoon” a resident who lives near the Kwon property said.

There are some who says that they have stayed friends ever since their break-up, but some are saying that this can be a sign that they are back together again.

“Jiyong and Billie London’s sweetness will surely tell you that they’re not just friends. It’s obvious that they’re back together” a fan who saw them and even took stolen photos of the two, shared.

It’s not important whether they’re JUST friends or a couple again, what’s important is that they are happy in each other’s company. After all, there’s nothing bad for exes to hang out once in a while, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Aigoo…this woman”

I don’t know what’s gotten into Billie, but she went out of her office with a bottle of soju in hand, so wasted and out of mind. Good thing I was there coz if not, I’m so sure that Hyun will take advantage of the moment and God knows where he’ll take her and what he’ll do to her.

“Noona” I said the moment she picked up my call.

“OH!”

“Where are you?” I asked.

I can hear my nephew giggling on the other end, it was so loud that I can’t even understand what Noona is saying “We’re here at the pension….Omma called me to check it out….why?” she answered.

I stopped the car to the side first coz I can’t concentrate in driving while talking on the phone “I’m on my way there as well” I told her.

She gasped “Really? I thought you’re in the studio….recording”

Billie changed position and I decided to remove her seatbelt because it’s giving her a hard time “Aigoo” I said upon removing it.

“uhmmm…” I don’t know how my sister will react once I tell her that I’m with Billie. This is making me really nervous because my sister is not that cool with her.

“Noona” I called.

“mmmmm”

“Can you do me a favor?” I asked.

“Sure…what is it?” she answered cheerfully.

I’m really thankful to have a very helpful and willing sister. She’s truly an angel, but I hope she won’t turn into a devil once I break the news to her.

“Can you arrange the clothes in the box that I sent there days ago?” I asked.

“What box? Wait…I’ll check on it” she said and all I hear are footsteps.

About a month ago, I went shopping for Billie with Ji Eun Noona and CL. Because she already has lingerie’s in my closet, I thought of storing clothes in there too. After all, she sleeps in my house once in a while and her clothes are always her problem in the morning, causing her to borrow a whole outfit from me. Thing is, all the crazy things happened even before I showed her this surprise and because I have a feeling that she will never see it because of our break-up, I just decided to put them all in a box and sent them to our newly built pension in the province. In this way, I won’t be reminded of her that much anymore.

“Who owns these clothes? OMO! They’re all new” Noona said upon seeing the contents of the box.

I sighed “They’re Billie’s….I bought that for her a long time ago” I answered.

There was silence on her end “Jiyong-ah….why do you want me to arrange them?” she asked in a serious tone.

“Noona….” my heart is thumping at its best. I’m really hoping for her to take this lightly.

“What?” she asked impatiently.

“She’s with me right now….I’m going to bring her there” I said, receiving a gasp from her.

“Really? But I thought you’re already….”

“Yes….we are…AISH! I’ll tell you the whole story later….for now…can you please arrange those for me?” I asked and she sighed.

“Alright….I will….Aigoo Jiyong…you’re really going crazy over that girl”

This is what I’m talking about. Noona isn’t really cool with Billie at all. Now, tell me how can I pull this off?

After our conversation, I got out of the car, picked Billie up and transferred her at the backseat. It’s going to be a long ride and I’m so sure that her body will ache once she wakes up if I’m going to keep her on the passenger seat.

It took us hours to get there for traffic is really bad. Teddy hyung and the members left calls and messages that I wasn’t able to respond to because my phone was on its silent mode for me not to be disturbed by it.

We are in the middle of polishing the comeback album that we have been working on for a lot of months already. It’s on hold right now and I promised myself that I’m going to do good and focus on it because I don’t want it to be held back longer.

I actually thought that Billie will be in her conscious state once we arrive but I was wrong. She’s still knocked out and is even snoring until I carried her out of the car and inside the house.

“Aigoo” Appa said upon seeing me walking in.

He opened the door for me then led me to the living room. I was in total shock upon seeing the interiors of the pension because the last time I saw it, its wall isn’t painted at all.

“Jiyong? Is that you?” I heard Omma called from the kitchen.

“Yes Omma!” I called back.

Next thing I know it, my parents are already staring at Billie who is lying comfortably on the long couch. Good thing she doesn’t look wasted anymore.

“Is she….” Omma looked at me and I gave her a nod.

“Yeah Omma…she’s Billie” I said and they looked at each other in confusion.

“What happened?” Appa asked curiously.

“She got drunk” I answered, earning a gasp from them “Something happened awhile ago and I don’t know what came into her mind for drinking too much”

Omma smiled then held my arm “Bring her to your room….I’ll clean her up for her to feel refreshed”

I wonder where Noona is. Actually, I’m not that worried about my parents seeing Billie in this situation, I’m really worried about what my sister will say once she sees Billie in this state.

“Jiyong” and here she comes “Omma told me that you’re already here” she said and stopped talking upon seeing Billie on the bed.

I’m waiting for her to speak and is already preparing myself for some hot and piercing words from her “She’s really beautiful” this shocked me. I didn’t expect this at all.

“I told you she is” I said.

Omma entered the room before Noona talks again. The two of them decided to clean Billie up with me watching them.

“Yaaa….go out first….we’re about to undress her already” Noona said.

I smirked “There’s no need for that” I told her.

Omma turned her head and looked at me with glaring eyes “Why is that?” she asked.

“Because…..” I think I’ve dug my own grave.

“Because you’ve already seen everything….Is that what you want to say?”  Noona asked and I just smiled at her.

She went to me then pulled me up to stand “You’re totally nuts Kwon Jiyong….go out and play with your dogs first….aigoo…this kid” she said then closed the door before I even get to say a word.

And because I’ve got nothing to do while waiting, I just decided to roam around the pension and even checked every room. I bought this property as a gift for my parents years ago and after a long deliberation, we’ve decided to just make it a pension where we can house guests who want to get out of the city even just for a while.

“Aren’t you done yet?” I called out in front of the door.

“Aigoo…this kid” Noona said upon opening the door.

When I walked in, Omma is covering Billie’s body with a blanket. This is really such a good sight.

“One word Jiyong….y” Noona said when I sat beside her on the long couch.

I chuckled “She really is” I said and we exchanged high fives.

“Aigoo….this girl will surely have a ha

Please log in to read the full chapter