SAVIOR.

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I meet lots of people every day. Some becomes my friends, some just pass by and some are meant to be missed even though at the back of your mind you know so well that seeing that person would likely be impossible coz even if you stay in one place and is just a few minute drive away from each other, your paths just won’t cross which is odd for this city is not that big to begin with.

Yes, I’m talking about Billie. It’s been weeks since I last saw her and I must say, that night is really one of the most memorable to me. Talking with her and almost telling her my whole life is really fun even though she rarely share hers. I don’t know, but after I left, I have a feeling that I will never see her again which I’m praying so darn hard to not happen for I’m dying right now because I miss her already.

“Aigoo…Jiyong-ah….you keep on zoning out” Teddy hyung have said this to me for so many times already.

I sighed heavily “I’m sorry hyung….where were we?”

“In the studio” he answered then chuckled “You’re thinking about her again….am I right?”

I looked at him, still weighing if I will tell him the truth or just lie “No….I’m not” I answered.

There goes my lie and I know that Teddy hyung isn’t buying it at all. Almost everyone here in YG already knows about Billie and what I did to her when we were in Middle School. Of course, it is now a joke around here and they keep on teasing me about being a bully. They even labeled me as “Bad boy, Gone good”.

“Aigoo….hyung….haven’t you gotten over her yet up until now?” Seungri asked.

I looked at him then smirked “Yaaaaa…how many times do I have to tell you that I’ve gotten over Billie already?”

I’m lying once again even though I know that nobody will buy whatever I say.

I must admit, Billie is all that I can think about and she’s running in my head from the first time I met her up until now. Everything in me seems to change already, even the way I see girls. Before I still turn my head whenever I see pretty girls, now, I just let them pass by me. I don’t know what she did to me or what spell did she cast, but I’m straight falling and it’s a burden at times.

“Look at this guy….YAH! Get out of your head first….we’re enjoying each other’s company here and here you are….zoning out once again” Kush hyung said and the others agreed.

We are in the middle of polishing our upcoming album and the hyungs are helping us with it. I cannot be like this especially when Big Bang’s comeback is just around the corner. I have to get my up to be able to give everyone a heck of wonderful performances but it seems impossible when Billie is all that I can think about. I’m trying to focus on what’s important but she is equally important to me even though up until now I’m still denying to myself that I’ve fallen in-love with her already.

“Why don’t you just go to Jang hyun hyung’s studio to see her?” Youngbae said in the middle of lunch.

I sighed “Have you forgotten? I keep on asking him about Billie…how she is….if she went to work….if she’s in the studio….and he always tells me that she and her friend are always on the field…assisting photographers or him….last time I asked they went to Daejon for a photo shoot….our schedules won’t match at all…one more thing…I don’t want to just show up at the studio….without anything to do….coz…it will just give me away” I told him.

He smirked “But seeing her is the only way for your twisted mind to go straight again….you see…we have a lot of things on our plate right now….how will you deal with our comeback when your focus is not a hundred percent there? If I were you….I’ll just make Billie as my inspiration….in that way…I have a reason to work hard….I know that you’re dying to see her…but what if she herself doesn’t want to show herself to you?”

Truth is when we confirmed that the Billie now is little Billie, all of us got shocked for we have never expected it at all. We do have speculations that maybe she is the little girl in Middle School, but we’re not expecting for these speculations to be true. As a matter of fact, I’m expecting her to act so cold and snobbish to me but she didn’t.

Actually, I have a feeling that she is still trying to hide her true identity to us coz when we asked her what Middle School she graduated at, she answered a different institution. And I think one of the reasons why she doesn’t want to be remembered of her past anymore is because she has completely erased it from her mind and for the pain of it to not hit her again. I understand where she’s coming from, that’s why I’m just letting her be. What’s important is I know who she is already and this is my chance to make the wrong, right.

And because of Youngbae, I decided to call Jang hyun hyung to ask Billie’s whereabouts. I’m praying so hard that she’s in the studio even though I’m not yet sure if I have the guts to go there just to see her.

“Aaah….she and Bunny are at the studio right now…they are the ones handling the office while I’m away…why?” he asked.

My mind went blank coz I don’t know what to tell hyung coz as much as possible, I don’t want people to know about what I did to her coz it’s really embarrassing “Nothing hyung” I answered.

He chuckled “Aigoo…Jiyong-ah….if you’re interested with Bunny….forget it coz she’s got a boyfriend already….Billie on the other hand….yaaaaaa……that beautiful human being….she’s single and I’m telling you….she’s a catch….coz not only is she beautiful….her brain and personality is to die for as well…to tell you honestly….there are a lot of clients who are tripping on her…some of the idols are really into her…thing is…she looks really strong and it intimidates them....not only that….she’s so vocal that she doesn’t need a man in her life...but if you like to challenge yourself…go ahead and make a move”

It seems like I’ve got lots of rivals. Oh well, I don’t care about them coz I know what I’m capable of. I’m a good man. I can show her my love in every way possible. But to be honest, I have a strong feeling that she won’t consider me if ever I confess my love for her. Why? Because I’ve hurt her so much in the past and I’m pretty sure that she had vowed to herself to not trust me anymore.

“Go there and see her! Aigoo…Jiyong-ah…where is your confidence? Why is it all of a sudden you seem to shrink? As far as I know…you’re not the kind of person who will not do anything for something or someone he likes…look…this is your chance of showing her that you have changed already and that you can be a friend” TOP hyung said after I told them about my worries.

I sighed heavily “But hyung…what if….Youngbae is right….what if…she doesn’t want to see me anymore?” I asked, hoping that what I just said isn’t true.

“You’ll know the answer to your question once you go there….if she happens to push you away….that just means that she doesn’t want to have anything to do with you at all…but if she let you stay and entertain you….it means that today is your lucky day” he joked, making me chuckle.

“Hyung….you should go….seriously….maybe Billie is just waiting for you” Daesung is really an angel for he gave me hope once again.

Hours passed by and we are still working for our album. We have made revisions and recorded some songs once again coz we’re not that satisfied with it.

The members and the hyungs are still in the studio while I’m on my way to Jang hyun hyung’s studio to see Billie. I’ve finally convinced myself to go and I’m hoping that this decision of mine is good.

“Oh gosh!” Bunny, who is so busy sweeping the floor got shocked upon seeing me.

“Hey” I greeted with a smile on my face.

She smiled back and walked towards me “Are you looking for Sajangnim? He’s not here….he’s got a client in Gangnam” she said right away.

I shook my head “No....I’m not here for hyung” I told her and received a curious look from her “I’m here for Billie….is she around?” I asked nervously.

Actually, Bunny is also a classmate of mine in Middle School. I can remember her coz she and Billie are the only foreigners in school during that time and they are also the best of friends. I don’t know why, but it seems like even Bunny has forgotten about me coz if she can still remember, she will at least talk to me about it.

A wide smile appeared on her face “You’re here for Billie?” she asked and I gave a shy nod “May I ask why?”

What am I going to tell her?

“uhhmmm” this is really bad. I don’t want to be that obvious yet coz I want to be friends with Billie first before making a move on her.

Bunny chuckled “You’re not the first who came here just to see her….there are two idols and an actor who came here as well….and even asked her for lunch or dinner….but she didn’t go”

The moment I heard this, my heart suddenly beat so hard. It looks like my rivals had made a move already. Good thing Billie turned them all down.

“Are you going to ask her out as well?” Bunny asked and I shook my head.

“No…I’m here just to say hi” I answered.

She is not buying it “Look….if you want to get her heart….I’m telling you…..you have to be patient....she’s not the typical girl who will say yes to any guy….she’s a heck of a girl….I’ll give you a tip” she wrapped her arm around my shoulder then leaned me closer to her “You have to know her inside out….you see….she’s really mysterious that even people who are close to her…like me…cannot read her sometimes….you have to know how to deal with it….and you

Please log in to read the full chapter