SICK. TIRED. DONE. OVER.

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

When love is true, nothing is impossible. You will even get shocked of the things that it can make you do.

This day is definitely long not only for me, but for our families and friends as well.

About an hour ago, I was wheeled from my hospital suite to the operation room for my bone marrow donation. I don’t know what’s gotten into me, but I whole-heartedly took this challenge and I’m praying that to survive. This procedure is not that major for it will not involve knifes and cuts, but it’s pretty dangerous and risky as well.

I wonder how Billie is doing now. When I left her, she was crying so hard and doesn’t even want to let me go. Both our families and some from the YG family are waiting for me outside and I’m hoping that they are calming my paranoid wife down coz too much stress is not good for her.

Speaking of my wife, she’s really against this operation. According to her, things shouldn’t go this extreme anymore and we should’ve stick with the easiest donation procedure. Yes, she does have a point, but when Doctor Kim told me that this is more effective than the easy procedure, I changed my mind.

I don’t know how long the operation lasted exactly, but when I woke up, I’m already in the suite. With my blurry eyes and painful head, I forced myself to sit up but it’s too far from possible because my hips are killing me. It’s so painful.

“Aaaahhhh” I shrieked in pain and just lay back down again.

“Gosh Kenken! He’s already here…safe and sound….will you stop crying?” I heard Bunny said then all of a sudden, Billie’s loud cries are surrounding the room already.

How paranoid can she really be? This is totally crazy! She’s crying like there’s no tomorrow like I died already. Oh well, this is understandable for she’s just worried for me. Actually, this really touched my heart for I can see how much my wife loves me and how afraid she is to lose me.

“Kenken” I called weakly “Kenken” I repeated again.

Bunny was the first to hear me. She tugged on Billie right away and my lovely wife ran to me in a flash and hugged me really tight.

“Aigoo” I said while she’s hugging me.

She started crying again and when our eyes met, all I can see in it is happiness and relief.

“How are you? Are you in pain? Jiyong tell me whatever you’re feeling so that we can call the doctor right away” she told me in panic.

I smirked then reached for her hand “Ms. Kwon” I called and she looked down at me with fresh new tears rolling down her cheeks. I wiped them with my thumb then smiled “Calm down…I’m good….my hips are a bit painful but it’s tolerable” I lied.

Well, it isn’t tolerable at all for the pain is just too much. I feel like a hammer is being banged on my hips.

“I’ll call Doctor Kim” she said and was about to go out of the room already when I held her back.

“Jiyong…you’re in pain...let me call the doctor to have you checked” she told me and I intertwined my fingers to hers then kissed her hand.

“There’s no need for that…I think this is just normal…maybe the anesthesia has worn off already” I told her, wishing for her to calm down.

She sighed then shook her head “You’re really dumb for doing this….look at you! You’re pale…weak and in pain…you should’ve not done this at all…I should’ve not agreed with this”

Once again, Billie is overreacting and is making herself feel crap.

I sighed heavily then looked deep into her eyes “Yaaa…..don’t you think it’s a bit off to tell me that I’m dumb for doing this? Just to remind you….I did this for you….whole-heartedly and without any doubts at all…a simple thank you is enough to relieve me from this pain” I said and she felt ashamed.

She bent down to hug me and cry hard once again “I know that Jiyong….but….I’m feeling really bad for you’re in this situation right now because of me….if it weren’t for me….you’ll be in the studio right now recording or rehearsing….you won’t be feeling any pain as well” she said and I pulled out from the hug then cupped her face with both hands.

Billie can’t look at me in the eyes. She’s looking down while I’m staring at her “Look at me” I said and she did what was told shyly “There’s no reason to feel bad….actually…you should feel really happy because once my marrows are transplanted on you….you’ll be free from Leukemia and you can do everything that you’re used to doing again…I don’t even regret doing this because I know that at the end of this…you’ll live longer and we’ll have all the time in the world to be together” I said, making her smile sweetly.

“You are really my hero Jiyong….I don’t know how to thank you enough” she said.

I shook my head then caressed her face “I’m no hero” I said “I just did what I have to do….and I’ll do it all over again if I have to”

My wife was deeply touched with what I just said. She bent down and kissed me on the lips. Her soft lips feels so good and the kiss is really soothing me from the pain that I’m feeling. If there’s one thing that I’ve realized from this, it’s my un-ending and unselfish love for Billie. I told you, I’ll do everything just to keep her and all I’m hoping now is for this sacrifice to not go to waste.

After two days in the hospital, I was finally released. We head straight to Pocheon where our pension is instead of our apartment. Omma and Appa told us that it’s much easier for us to stay there while I’m recuperating because they can take care of me intently. Not only that, the place is out from the hustle and bustle of the city.

My operation is a secret to the public and we’re being really careful to not get caught simply because once the people know that I’ve been hospitalized and operated, the media will feast on me and will definitely try to dig in the reason why I gone through this. Not only that, our fans will surely worry about me as well.

“Careful” Billie said while helping me out from bed.

My woman is one tough cookie for she’s undergoing intensive chemotherapy again in preparation for her transplant but she’s doing everything and is pushing herself to take care of me.

It’s been six days since the operation but my hips are still painful from the injections that I got. According to Doctor Kim, this is normal and there’s nothing to worry about but of course to Billie, this is something worth panicking and worrying about.

“I’ll just get you something to eat…stay here” she said then left me at the balcony alone.

Seeing the beautiful scenery and breathing fresh air is so great. If only we can just move here to live, I will really push it, but of course we can’t for my work is in Seoul and our lives revolve on the city.

My wife came back carrying a packed food tray and the moment she placed it down in front of me, my mouth watered for the food smells so good and they look delicious as well.

“I cooked everything” Billie said when I was about to have a bite of the pancake.

I looked at her in disbelief “Really?” I asked and she gave a proud nod.

“Why did I suddenly feel that these dishes only smells and looks good but it tastes off?” I asked and she gave me a death glare.

I swallowed hard and started eating “OH!” I snapped.

Bil

Please log in to read the full chapter