THAT GIRL.

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“That girl….is beautiful” Youngbae said after talking to the girl who bumped our van.

“I agree with you” TOP hyung surprisingly backed him up.

“She’s not Korean…right?” Daesung asked.

Youngbae, TOP hyung and Seungri nod their heads “It’s obvious that she’s not…I didn’t know that it’s kinda weird to talk to a foreigner who speaks Korean so well” Youngbae shared.

I chuckled “Where’s hyung? We have to get to the airport in a few minutes” I told them then peeked out of the window to see what’s happening.

We’re heading to Hong Kong right now for an awards show and a car bumped into ours just a few minutes ago. Of course, manager hyung wouldn’t let the car driver off because the hit was really hardcore and it was the other car’s fault. I guess the driver, who turned up to be a girl is running so fast and wasn’t able to step on the breaks right away, causing for her car to almost crash in to ours.

“What happened hyung?” Seungri asked the moment Manager hyung slides in the car.

He sighed heavily then shook his head “She said that she’s in a hurry coz her mother was rushed to the hospital….I let her off because it’s an emergency and we don’t have time to make this whole thing big for we’re running late already” he answered.

“Aigoo….hyung! She’s beautiful…right?” as usual, our Maknae is interested.

Manager hyung looked at the rear view mirror with a wide smile on his face then nod his head “She is….seriously….she is…you’ve seen her…right?” he asked and they gave him a nod.

“Yes…but…not up-close” Daesung is truly shocking the hell out of me because he has never been this interested to a girl before.

“She’s beautiful…her skin is milky white….totally flawless….y and tall…but…I find her a little weird” Manager hyung said, building our curiosity.

“Why is that?” TOP Hyung asked.

“I thought you’ll noticed it” Manager hyung said “She’s not wearing shoes on….she talked to me and walked all the way here barefoot” this is really weird.

“Maybe she’s really in a rush that she forgot to wear slippers or shoes on” I told them and they considered it.

We found ourselves talking about that girl all throughout our trip to the airport. You see, even men are fond of gossips. It may sound a bit odd, but we can talk like girls sometimes, we “spazz” over a gorgeous chic or sometimes share our thoughts about a certain girl, like the one before, she really got everyone’s interest, including me.

Hours passed by and Seungri still can’t get over the girl. He’s really smitten by her beauty I guess. I must admit, she is truly beautiful. She looks like a walking doll and her voice is not that pitchy like most girls. I don’t know, but she’s a bit mysterious looking for me.

“Hyung….you should’ve asked if she has a Twitter account…or Instagram” Maknae hasn’t stopped yet.

“Aigoo…how can I ask for those things when she’s in a hurry and do you think it’s right to just ask for that randomly?” Youngbae, making me chuckle.

“Why are you so interested in her anyway?” I asked.

Seungri looked at me with a huge but teasing smile on his face “Nothing hyung” he answered.

“I’m gonna be honest….she’s really beautiful hyung….she caught my eye as well” Daesung’s confession shocked not only me, but all of us.

TOP hyung gave a nod “Yeah….there’s something in her that will make you wants to know her …I just can’t point out what” this is crazy.

This is a bit epic, for this is the first time that a girl captured our interest. Not only that, she got us interested in her in just a few minutes. Yes, I was captivated by her beauty as well and I guess, TOP hyung is right, there is something in her that will make you want her.

At last, we were able to brush the girl out of our minds and focus on rehearsals. This performance is going to be big for this’ll be the first time in years that we’ll perform as five on this awards show again. Not only that, a lot of people are expecting a good stage from us, so there’s no room for simplicity. We have to step up and reach their expectations.

“….you’ll all to the front stage and end it….” the stage director instructed.

Our busy schedule is really eating me up, raw. We’ve got a lot on our plate right now that we don’t even know if we can keep up. I’m just so thankful that a lot of people are giving us love, for we get our strength from them.

Most people are curious as to what an idol/celebrity feels like and how they live. I have answered these questions for so many times already. What does it feel like? To be honest, it feels great but at the same time, it can be quite a drag. It is great for a lot of people are giving you attention, everywhere you go, there are people who knows you and you’re given a lot of love as well. It’s a drag coz your life isn’t that normal anymore, your privacy will be taken away from you totally for once you sign that artist contract and is already known by the masses, they own you already and you can’t do anything but go with whatever for that’s the price that you have to pay for the fame and popularity.

How do we live? We live quite hard. Just take it from our situation right now. The members and I are always on the go. Rest or day offs come rarely and we can’t do anything about it for this is what we signed up for. We love performing and entertaining people that even if we’re dead tired already, we still go on with the show. I’m going to be a hypocrite if I’m going to say that I’m good with what I’m doing every single day for I have moments wherein I just want to go somewhere far, to a place that nobody knows me and rest my mind and body even just for a few days, but then again, that’s a bit impossible for the world that we’re in is hectic and it moves fast, that once we stop moving with it, we can be left behind and that will be the end of a good career.

The day of the show came and my nerves are shooting up for I don’t know what to expect. Yes, even long time artists still feels nervous. Stages are different from one another even if you’re performing the same song over and over again.

“Big Bang!” the coordinator called “You’re up!”

This is it! We’ll be performing in front of so many people and our main goal is to give them the performance that they want to see from us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Qt7Vu1DPc

“Aigoo…that’s tiring” TOP hyung said after our performance.

“It sure is hyung” Youngbae countered.

This is the only complain that you can hear from most artists “It’s tiring” or “I’m tired”, and it’s totally understandable for we keep on moving here and there, round and round, jumping up and down on stage. Not to mention, we’re doing it while singing. It can sometimes be a drag, but we’re having so much fun.

“Jiyong….I got an email…it’s from your former school” Manager hyung said and showed me his laptop.

I read it silently “Alumni Homecoming” I said “Interesting”

“Are you going hyung?” Daesung asked.

I shrugged “I don’t know…we’ve got a lot of things to do…and I don’t even know where we’re gonna be on that day” I answered.

“I can check it if you want” Manager hyung offered.

Youngbae joined us “You should go…those kinds of

Please log in to read the full chapter