SCREWED.

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

[The hottest couple of this year: G-dragon and Billie London is back]

 

Big Bang’s leader, G-dragon and his rumored girlfriend is back in Seoul already. The suspected couple arrived at the Incheon airport around ten in the morning and was welcomed by countless of fans.

Yesterday, some fans who are stalking the couple in Florida tweeted about their departure this is the sole reason why the superstar’s Korean fans went to the airport to welcome them.

Being the cool and chic man that he is, G-dragon walked out of the airport as if nothing is going on. The people were actually expecting Billie London to be with him but it seems like they have foreseen that a lot of people is waiting for their arrival because they went out at different times. G-dragon appeared first accompanied by his manager and after a few minutes, his rumored girlfriend walked out together with three more people. According to some fans, she’s with her family which just means that the Big Bang leader went for a vacation not only with his girl but with her family as well.

From the looks of it, Billie London seems to be cool about the attention that is being given to her. Of course, fans went wild upon seeing her but she took this all in with her head held high and with oozing confidence. She smiles at them whenever she hears her name and even with some fans chanting “Leave Jiyong Oppa and look for a new one” ringing from time to time, G-dragon’s girl is unshaken, causing not only the press but the fans to get shocked as well. This girl is not that easy to break and with how things went, it seems like she’s not afraid of the people and what they’re capable of doing. What we’re sure of is that we saw a couple in them and they’re not just any ordinary couple for they look so beautiful together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I don’t know what’s going on in Seoul. All I know is that we’re in deep for the rumors of us dating is circulating once again and was sparked up by so many articles that were written and released carelessly.

“I think we should just go back to Seoul already….I mean….it looks like things are getting messier there...and….it’s affecting a lot of people already…especially YG Sajangnim” 

If there’s one person who I’m worried about now, it’s Billie because she’s not ready for this yet. Well, yes she’s taking things lighter than I expected, but I know that she has limitations as well and I’m damn sure that once she hits that end point, she’ll explode and might think of leaving me just for the sake of having peace in her life once again.

Of course I don’t want that to happen. Not now that everything is going well between us already. We just became an official couple hours ago and this is what we’re gonna face right away? Damn! If only I can make things stop in just a snap of a finger, I already did.

I pulled her closer to me, the thick duvet that is wrapped around her body feels so good to hug because of its fluffiness “Aigoo….yaaa….we just agreed to not give a …right?” I asked and she smirked.

“Yes….we did…but….YG sajangnim wants you to go back to Seoul already….can’t you feel his anger awhile ago when you were talking over the phone? Jiyong….his voice is shaking and very stern…and I’m so sure that it’s not normal of him to sound like that….it’s because he’s mad at what we’re doing….it’s so obvious…he doesn’t want this relationship to be out in the open and I think he’s right….we should’ve known better than this” she said with her eyes filled with worry.

I sighed heavily then looked straight into her eyes “Kenken….we’re not doing anything wrong…why would he even get angry? Yes….Hyan Suk hyung was firing awhile ago and I’m used to it because he doesn’t want things to get big…especially when there’s an innocent person involved” I told her.

She looked at me curiously “I don’t understand”

Hyan Suk hyung always tells us, the boys of YGE, that we should be protecting our girls from the world that we’re in and we shouldn’t do things that will affect them so much. Just take Se7en hyung and Hanbyul Noona for example. They were able to keep their relationship from the public for a long time because Se7en hyung took Hyan Suk hyung’s advice to keep their relationship low and out from the people’s eagle eyes. Their relationship is a top secret and only a few people knows about it and even though there are rumors about them already, they agreed to keep up with the secrecy and denied each other instead of getting it out in the open and being free. Why? Because they both know that things are going to screw up once they admit what they have. And that Han byul Noona is going to be the one getting all the hate in the end coz she’s the girl. This is what I’ve noticed in idol dating, the guys who are being dated by the female idols are not that bashed while the girls that the male idols are dating were the ones being bashed more. Hyan Suk hyung is so protective especially when the girl that his boys are dating is not from the entertainment world for he doesn’t want these girls’ privacy to be taken away from them.

As a matter of fact, I did the same thing with my past relationships and it worked except for my last two relationships where things got a bit loose. I must admit, that advice is so great and effective, but I don’t want to stick with it anymore. I’m not getting any younger. I’m also growing as an artist and even if I’m still counted as an idol, I don’t want to stick with its stereotyped world. I want to break free and maybe open the possibility that this idol world will be open to everything, including its people dating publicly without any fears of their careers going down or their partners getting harassed.

I get it. We are owned by the public, but that doesn’t mean that we have to live the way people wants us to live. We are also human and we do have freedom as well. Thing is, ours are limited.

“So….does this mean that you’re going against your boss?” she asked.

This is a hard one coz I hate disobeying Hyan Suk hyung for he’s been a good mentor, brother, and most especially a second father to me. I don’t even know who I’ll be without that man’s advices and guidance.

“No…I won’t….it’s just that….I really think that it’s time for me to change things”

Billie looked at me curiously. I don’t know, but I really don’t want our relationship to be a secret because there is no reason to keep it all in.

She sighed “Change things? I don’t understand”

“Kenken....what we have is really good….that even how many times I tell myself to hide it from the public…I always end up with this decision to not hide it all…coz like what I’ve said….things between us are just so good and keeping you would really be so hard….knowing that you’re not the kind of person who is used to being kept...you live your everyday freely and I don’t want to take that away from you….I’ve already taken a part of your privacy and even though sooner or later it will be taken away from you completely….at least you were able to do what you want to do even with people freakin the hell out of you” I’m being emotional because I know where she came from. Our worlds are so different from each other and I know so well that once I put her in mine with

Please log in to read the full chapter