HAPPINESS.

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“KENKEN!”

I don’t know what happened, but we found her on the floor, unconscious. Chills went down my spine. My whole body froze. My mind out and my heart is beating so fast in nervousness.

I’m being wrecked by emotions and thoughts. All I have is the fear that I might lose her and our baby right this very second or worst, I’ve lost them already and what I’m seeing now is just my wife’s body and she will never wake up again.

“JIYONG!” Dara shouted, bringing me back to my senses.

A few seconds ago, my wife is lying on the floor and now, Youngbae is carrying her already.

“Why aren’t you moving?! C’mon! Let’s bring her to the hospital now!” TOP hyung yelled at me then led Youngbae out of the kitchen.

As I’ve said, I’m frozen. I suddenly don’t know what to do for a lot of things are playing in my head and I can’t seem to take all of them as of the moment.

“Car keys” Lydia said with her hand extended to me.

I pointed at the table near the door “It’s somewhere there”

She shook her head then rushed to get it, while I drop my body on the long couch. Seriously, I hate myself right now for I’m being one heck of a bad husband for not even attending to my wife the moment I saw her on the floor.

“Aren’t you coming with us Oppa?” CL asked.

And because I’m totally lost with what’s happening, I just stared at her with tears welling up in my eyes.

“Aigoo…Oppa” she sat beside me then pulled me for a hug “I know that you’re shocked with what happened but please…don’t fall weak”

I pulled out from the hug then looked straight into her eyes “Tell me…how can I not fall weak when I have this strong feeling that this will be the last time that I’m going to see my wife?” I sound so desperate.

What I said shocked the hell out of CL. She gasped then looked at me in surprise “Oppa! Don’t say that! I’m sure Billie-unnie will be fine”

“You know what’s making me feel much worst?” I don’t have any plans of breaking the baby news this early, but I think it’s the right time to tell everybody about it, after all there’s no sense in hiding it anymore.

“What is it Oppa?” CL asked.

“She’s pregnant” I spitted out and it made her eyes big.

“Pregnant?” she asked and I gave a nod.

There goes our happy night. I’m left alone in our apartment. I know that if there’s someone who is badly needed in the hospital, it’s me, but I just can’t go there and it’s all because I don’t want to see my wife in pain anymore. One more thing, I also don’t want to be the first one to know that she’s already gone. I’m good in knowing it later than everybody because I don’t even know if I can take it.

*phone ringing*

I feel so heavy. My head is aching like someone just banged it on the wall. I’m hearing my phone ringing like it’s about to explode already and it’s irritating me.

“AISH!” I grabbed it on the table beside me then picked up the call without looking at who my caller is.

“Jiyong! What the hell do you think are you doing? Why aren’t you here?” Noona spoke right away and her high pitched voice woke my whole being up.

“YAH! ANSWER ME!”

I guess I’m still lost because up until now my mind and even my soul is not in their right places yet “What time is it?”

Great! My sister will surely get the heck out of me once she sees me for I’m being an .

“Aigoo…Jiyong-ah! It’s already one in the afternoon….what is happening to you? Why aren’t you here?” she’s bombarding me with questions again.

I sighed, got out of bed then looked out of the big window. Mr. Sun is already shining at its best and I’m still here in my room, feeling miserable.

“Did she make it?” I asked.

“Huh? What are you talking about? Kwon Jiyong…I’m telling you…..get your douche here RIGHT NOW!” Noona yelled with her voice almost ripping my eardrums.

Call me a jerk or an for thinking that my wife has already bid farewell to this world, the only reason why I’m being like this is because I’m already preparing myself in case she and our baby wasn’t able to make it.

With my ed up mind and heavy heart, I drove to the hospital after an hour of thinking if I should really go. I’m telling you, I’d rather not see my wife lifeless and cold than be with her in that state coz I don’t want to remember her that way, all I want to remember is the Billie that is so energetic and lively.

As usual, the hospital is once again in heavy security for this is what Hyun Suk hyung requested. They have this deal that whenever my wife is here, they will keep everything in private for us not to be feasted on and disturbed by the press and the people.

“Finally you’re here!” Noona is the first to see me walk in the suite and she’s being so sarcastic to me.

“Everything’s good here…as a matter of fact…Billie and your baby is doing so well…they are not in a critical condition” she keeps on talking crap.

The moment her words sink in to me, I snapped coz I heard her say “your baby”.

“Noona” I called and it’s not only her who looked at me but my whole family as well.

If you’re wondering why Billie’s family isn’t here, they’re in London for a month vacation and they won’t be back till next week.

“Did you just say baby?” I asked and they just stared at me “You already know about it” I said and she rolled her eyes at me.

“How can we not know? Doctor Kim told us everything already and I just want to smack the out of you and Billie” she continued.

“Wait” how lost can I be? I swear, I can’t think right “How is she? Did she and the baby made it?” I asked this freakin question once again.

Instead of Noona, it’s Omma who gave me a good smack on the head “Yaaaa…what are you saying? How can she not make it? Jiyong-ah! Don’t tell me that you are expecting to see a corpse here already” she said in rage.

“So….she’s still….” I wasn’t able to continue what I’m about to say because Noona slapped me in the face.

“Aaahhh!” I shrieked while touching my burning cheek.

“Wake up Jiyong! She’s not yet dead!” she yelled “How can she be dead if she’s in the other room resting? Huh? And do you think we’ll still be this calm if she’s already dead? !”

Noona’s hard slap really woke me up. I’m thinking way too much again.

Appa went to me then gripped my shoulders tightly “I can see that you’re totally twisted with what happened…it’s normal…but son…there’s no need for you to kill your wife when she’s still alive and kicking…I thought you’re not going to let go of her? What happened?” he asked and that triggered my emotions.

Next thing I know it, I’m already crying like a little kid who has a lot of hatred inside him. I’m wasted. My world crushed and crumbled in front of me when I saw my wife on our cold kitchen floor, lifeless and pale. I know that her life is in danger and it’s not far from possible for her to die any moment. Who wouldn’t overthink?

My family really knows me. They sat me down and talked me out of my chaotic mind. I’m being showered with good words and encouragement.

“Giving up is never an option” I started after they talked “but…it’s kinda hard to hold on when there’s a part in you that want’s to let go already” I told them.

Omma rubbed my back gently for comfort. Her motherly touch is really calming “Jiyong-ah…don’t let that part cover your strength….just think of this” she cupped my face with both hands “Billie and your baby is fighting for their lives…they are not giving up and I’m sure that the reason why they’re holding on is because none of them wants to leave you…so if I were you…hold on to them tightly and never ever let go….fight with them like you usually do…this is hard…but you have us….we’re here behind you”

Hearing my mother talk like this is really overwhelming. She’s always sweet to me and Noona, but this is the first time that she ever talked me out of this kind of situation. Usually, she’ll choose not to in whenever I have problems and just let Appa and Noona do all the talking. Her words really boost my spirits up.

After my family talked to me, I can say that I have renewed strength that I’m ready to fight with Billie against death once again. I’m reg

Please log in to read the full chapter