HAD ENOUGH.

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Bill”

I jerked up then rubbed my eyes “OH! Is he awake already?” I looked at my brother right away and realized that he’s still the same; Lifeless.

Mummy shook her head then touched my shoulder “Bill….you have to rest first….you’ve been here the whole night already….I think you should go home and get some good sleep then work…you can come back here after”

I shook my head then held Drake’s hand “I can’t leave him…not when he’s still in this state”

Up until now, Drake hasn’t woken up yet. According to his doctors, his hope of waking up is slim because of a brain hemorrhage for he was badly hit by the bus and his head had the most impact. Seeing my brother like this and thinking that he was so active and hyped only yesterday is enough to make my world crush and crumble. Truth is, I’m blaming myself for what happened because those girls won’t chase him if he’s not “G-dragon’s girlfriend’s brother”.

I decided to stay a few more hours in the hospital before I went home. Walking in our apartment and being welcomed by silence is really hard to take. I feel like a part of me is slowly dying and no matter how I try to stay positive, at the end of the day, I’ll still be in a pool of anger and dread.

*message received*

FROM PRINCE CHARMING: Good Morning Kenken! How’s Drake now? I’m sorry I wasn’t able to stay with you at the hospital last night coz I’ve got something to do this morning. Don’t worry, I’ve already cleared my schedule this afternoon till tomorrow to be able to watch over Drake. I know that you’re still angry and you might not talk to me yet, but I’m willing to wait till your anger dies down. Once again, in behalf of my fans, I’m deeply sorry. See you later. I love you so much!

Gosh! What’s happening to me? Why am I lashing out on G-dragon when he’s not supposed to be involved in this? He’s freakin innocent.

“AHHHHHH!”

I’m breaking down with my tired body and mind taking over me. I hate these moments for I can’t push myself up again. Right now I’m on my lowest point and it’ll take a miracle for me to go high again. I don’t even think G-dragon can pull me up.

“Ugly” I didn’t know that MG is here. Mummy told me that she went to school.

I stood up from the floor and wiped my tears “What are you doing here?” I asked.

She looked at me nervously. Something is not right. I can feel it.

“Nothing….I just don’t feel like going to school” she said, making me more suspicious.

MG hasn’t missed school yet. She’s always diligent and is on top of her class. She hates being absent. This is not her. I know that something is happening that she hadn’t told me.

“What’s going on with you? Why did you suddenly decided to skip class?” I asked curiously and patted the space beside me for her to sit.

She sighed then settled beside me “As I’ve said….I just don’t feel like going to school” she answered.

“C’mon monster…I know that there’s a much deeper reason to that” I told her.

She rolled her eyes at me then sighed “Ugly” she called.

“mmmm”

“How much are you willing to sacrifice just for Jiyong Oppa?” this is really a random and out of topic question.

I shrugged “I don’t know….but what I’m sure of is that I’m going to do everything just to make our relationship work….why’d you ask anyway?”

She sighed heavily “Can you sacrifice your family just for your relationship?”

I don’t know what’s going on, but she’s really ing my mind early in the morning. I went home to rest but I guess even here, problems and things to think about are tailing me.

“Are you nuts? Of course I won’t sacrifice you guys just for my relationship!” I exclaimed.

“Can you even take your family being harassed like what happened to Drake?”

“What are you talking about?” I’m totally lost right now.

“What will you do if I tell you that the reason why I don’t want to go to school anymore is because I’m being mobbed and tailed by a lot of fan girls? Some are trying make friends with me and most are hating me because I’m your sister….truth is…I’m hearing a lot of things about you and I was in a fight yesterday because of that” this is unbelievable.

My mind’s about to explode now. My anger is reaching its highest point because of what I just heard. How can these people mess with my siblings when they’re not supposed to be involved here? Are they this desperate to get to me?

“What did they do to you? Why didn’t you tell me about this?” I’m about to go ballistic anytime soon.

She reached for my hand “Ugly….I’m fine….there’s no need for you to worry about me….everything’s cool…I can still handle them…you know how Jiyong Oppa’s industry works….they’ve got people who are really protective of them which is understandable because they don’t want their idols to get hurt and be used….thing is…there are times wherein they go too far already”

Isn’t this too much? First, it was Drake and now MG. What do I have to do to make this stop? No. Breaking up with G-dragon is not on my list. I cannot leave him just because of this. I love him so much that even though cutting the string that is connecting us hits me once in a while, I just can’t bring to make it happen.

“….according to them you’re just a rebound….a toy that Jiyong Oppa is playing as of the moment….he doesn’t love you as much as he loved his ex-girlfriend….I don’t know if it’s true but some of my classmates…even my friends told me that he still got connection with her through SNS….the most annoying thing is…they are accusing you of using Jiyong Oppa just to become popular…coz to them you just want to get known and be discovered….Ugly…this is too much to handle….but…there’s no need for you to listen to them….we know the truth….Jiyong Oppa is loyal to you and he loves you so damn much…you’re not using him to gain popularity and be known….so if I were you…brush off what I said and don’t give a damn on people”

B

Please log in to read the full chapter