SHE MADE IT.

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

As time passes by, my excitement for the birth of our baby is heightening even though my nerves are also kicking in for I know that big things may happen on that day. OK. I know that I should be positive of this, but there’s still a part of me that is bending. Let’s face it, Billie’s life and even the baby’s is in total danger and all I can do is pray for my wife and child to live.

My wife may be sick and pregnancy is getting the best out of her, but she’s totally fighting and is enjoying life in full swing. She’s on her eight month now and when everyone thought that she’ll be stuck in the hospital while waiting for our baby to come, here she is, roaming around the city almost every day and doing things that not even in a million years have I thought that she can still do. One of them is finishing everything in my “To Craziness and Normality” list. Actually, there are only a few things to be done and I’m really shocked because even after years of not giving a damn on it, Billie is still willing to get them all done.

If you’re going to ask me if I already feel normal, I will tell you right away that I am and it is because of my wife. Before Billie came, I’m G-dragon, the celebrity, but the moment she entered my life, I became Jiyong and it’s all because she’s the one who brought me to the real world. She actually fed me to the lions and ran in the wilderness with me.

“Jiyong….this is going to be a long night for all of us” Doctor Kim said while we’re walking to Billie’s suite.

A while ago, Billie just finished her last chemo treatment before she gives birth and we decided to stop by Doctor Lim (OBGYN) to finally know the gender of the baby, what we don’t know and didn’t expect is that she has the possibility of giving birth this early.

Crazy, huh? Well, just imagine what I’m feeling right now. I feel cold, I’m shaking, my heart is somewhere in my body and my mind is drifting off, all because reality hasn’t sink in me yet and I haven’t prepared myself for this at all. Yes, I know that this will happen but it’s just too sudden.

“What can I expect to happen tonight?” I asked the doctor with all my nerves shooting up.

He took a deep breath then stared at me for a while “I’m going to be honest with you” he said then sighed “You have to expect for the worst….but don’t worry….we’re going to do everything to save both of them….our team is slowly getting the grove…we’re we have talked and tackled the things that we need to do a long time ago already…all we need is to hold on to the hope that we’ll succeed” he finished.

Why am I feeling so nervous when we’ve got some of the best specialists that this country has? Oh well, maybe this is just a part of it. I need to keep my calm for Billie will feel my uneasiness and nerves once she sees me.

Entering her suite and seeing her lying in a hospital bed with a lot of apparatus connected to her is a bit frightening. Her smile the moment she saw me soothed me and I’m impressed for she doesn’t even look like she’s nervous at all.

“Where have you been?” she asked while pushing her weak body up.

I ran to her and helped her “Aigoo” I put pillows behind her to feel comfortable “I talked with Doctor Kim” I answered.

She gave a nod then pulled me to sit beside her “This is it I guess” she said, making me look at her.

“You think?” I asked with my heart beating at its best.

Billie shrugged “I don’t know….but….I have a feeling that tonight or maybe tomorrow will be the big day…gosh! Why didn’t I see this coming?” she asked.

I moved closer then wrapped my arms around her “I asked that to myself as well a while ago” I told her, making her chuckle.

“Can you believe it? We’re here….waiting for our daughter to come out” the way Billie said “our daughter” is just so sweet and full of love. I can really tell just by looking at her eyes that she’s totally excited to see our little girl.

“I can’t…this is so surreal” I answered then hugged her tightly.

“I won” she said.

Oh yes! She won our bet! Damn! How can I even get out of it? Seriously, I don’t want her to name our daughter for I know that she’ll give her a crazy name coz I’ve heard her and Bunny talking weeks ago about it and she’s got all these weird and hard to pronounce names in mind that not a sane parent would even dare to give to their children.

“Apocalypse…Philanthropy…Clementine….Jagger....” she keeps on saying all these names and all I can do is stare at her.

Poor baby girl. Her mother is going to name her weirdly and uniquely. I just hope that she won’t fire this back to us once she gets old.

“Kenken” this girl needs some serious whacking to come back to her senses.

She looked at me with a genuine smile that you can’t even get mad at her at all “What?”

I sighed then held her hand “I love you so much”

“I love you too” she replied.

“Can I request for something?” this is suicide because I know all of you is aware that once she got her mind on something, no one, not even me can bend or change it.

“What is it?” she asked, making me really nervous.

“Can you not give our daughter a weird name? Don’t get offended…the names that you’ve thought are really good…but…they just don’t ring a bell at all….I’m all good with you naming her after your childhood crush or a popstar…not only that….Apocalypse and Philanthropy are so hard to spell and pronounce…it’ll surely be a big challenge to our daughter” I told her.

I’ve got to be honest since I’m the father of the child and even though she won the bet, at the end of the day I’ll still have a bit of say in this naming thing.

She laughed “Oh my gosh! How can you take all of those seriously?”

This is confusing me to the core. A while ago, she’s saying all these crazy names with pride and you will really feel her seriousness in every of them and now, here she is, laughing.

“Jiyong….do you really think that I’m going to give our daughter those names?” she asked and I just shrugged.

My wife is going insane again and I’m about to go insane as well.

“Then what will you name her?” I asked curiously.

“Cara Belle” this blew me away.

“Wow…Kenken…that name is just so far from the ones that you’re blabbering a while ago” I told her and she giggled.

“What’s behind the name?” I asked and she wrapped her arms around me then rested her head on my shoulder.

“Ever since I was a kid… whenever Bunny and I play dolls…I will always name mine Cara or Belle…I don’t know what made me love those names but it really has a good meaning and I want our daughter to have it” she answered.

“What does it mean?”

“Care means beloved and Belle means beautiful woman” Billie has thought of a good name and I don’t have any complains anymore.

“I’m sure she will be very beautiful” I told her and she hugged me tightly.

“She will because she’s made out of love” the moment I heard this, tears started pooling in my eyes.

Hours passed by and people are arriving one by one already. I called everybody since I’m sure that they want to witness this wonderful birth. My wife needs full support as well and I can say that she’s getting it coz we are all here for her.

“I can’t wait!” MG is so giddy that she can’t stop from talking about the things that she will do once the baby arrives.

“I have a feeling that the baby will be so pretty!” Bunny is like MG as well.

“You’re going to be a mother soon” Mummy said and her words hit Billie’s heart in just a snap.

Up until now, my dear wife still can’t believe that she’s near to giving birth already. Act

Please log in to read the full chapter