BABY.

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

{G-dragon’s One of a Kind World Tour has come to an end}

Yesterday, Seoul was once again rocked by G-dragon’s swag and charisma. The last leg of the leader’s tour was held at the Olympic Stadium, attended by thousands of fans, proving to the whole world that he is not only a pretty face, but is someone who is capable of doing everything as well.

As we all know, Jiyong a.k.a G-dragon started his world tour right after his group, Big Bang’s Alive world tour which is a real success as well. It may sound a little impossible to have another world tour, but the leader stepped up and accepted the challenge. From the production, stage and the eye popping props, YG Entertainment and G-dragon himself was able to keep up with the standards of a great concert. It may have started roughly for the superstar because he was sick and can barely sing during the first two shows in Korea and his foot was sprained during a show in Japan.

“This tour is really memorable….I’ve experienced a lot and sacrificed a lot as well…but whenever I think of it now….all I can do is smile because the happy memories are the only ones that were retained in my head…the bad ones were already washed out”

After roaming around Asia, America and Europe, G-dragon showed his exquisite talent and creativity through his performances and music, making him one of the best artists of this generation.

“I might take a break from activities for a while” the multi-talented idol answered when asked about his plans after the tour.

“Of course I will not stop making music….I’m just going to take a break because I was really worked and drained with the tour”

When asked if Big Bang is going to make a comeback this year, the group’s leader answered:

“Right now the members are doing things solo….Taeyang and Seungri are about to release their albums mid of this year…while TOP hyung is busy with his acting….his movie will be out in a few months and  you will see Daesung in variety shows once again”

It seems like the superstar is going to keep life on the low and private for a while before hitting the recording studio again, but he assured us that he will come back with the rest of the members soon.

{Jack of all Trades}

When you’re rich and young, all you can think of are the luxuries that this world can offer. To people, you’re an unreachable star who is stereotyped as a brat. Of course, there are exceptions for not all the rich and young are brats and are just after the luxuries, some still strives hard to establish a good name and works to achieve something while living the sweet life.

One of them is Big Bang’s leader, Kwon Jiyong or better known as G-dragon.

This debonair has the world under his feet, but is still keeping it on the ground. Women are throwing themselves to him even though he’s a self-admitted, one woman-man. His every day consists of expensive and high-end outfits and fans following him everywhere, but he is still a shy boy that is sometimes misunderstood as a snob.

After his successful World Tour, we were able to have a talk with him where he draws no bar and tried answering each and every controversial question.

*How are you feeling now that you were able to handle a world tour without your members?*

“I’m happy because I was able to last the pressure and had successfully done it…but I will not make it till the end if it weren’t for the people behind me…that includes the members….the four of them really supported me all the way…from cheering and boosting my self-confidence up whenever I feel tired and exhausted from the busy and crazy schedule to being my guests in some shows… with these…I can say that I’m not the only one who made this tour a success…my members helped me achieve it”

*Are you going to release another solo album after the success of One of a Kind?*

“I want to and I’ll try to release one…but it will not happen soon….right now I’m focused on something important and I don’t want my attention to be split”

*Does this “something” connects with love?*

G-dragon just gave out a smile, building up our curiosity more.

*Two years ago, you publicly dated a non-showbiz girl and broke-up a few months after. May we ask, why did the two of you part ways? I’m sure your fans would want to know about it*

“I’ll make this one simple” he said then cleared his throat “We broke-up because things got crazier with the public and her privacy has been invaded already”

*Do you still have contact with her?*

“Yes”

*Is there someone special in your life right now?*

“Yeah…there is”

*If we ask you who this special person is, are you going to give a name?*

Shakes his head “No…but all I can say is…she’s really special”

*Is she Korean?*

“No…she’s not…and she’s not from the industry as well”

*Are you an official couple already?*

“Like what I always say…I date…and whether we’re only exclusively dating or an official couple already…that’ll be kept as a secret…you’ll know the real stand sooner or later”

*OK. We will just leave it like that, but you have to answer this honestly; Who is G-dragon as a boyfriend and do you think you will be a good husband in the future?*

“I’m not G-dragon whenever I’m in a relationship….I’m Jiyong who is really passionate and loyal and he’s also the same as a husband…I will give everything to my wife and that includes my life….hardships and problems are not in my system…I will fight till the end just for my other half even if my opponent is very hard to fight…I’m also ready to sacrifice just for her”

Based from this answer, we can really tell that he is one fine man who takes love seriously. More than being a celebrity, he is an ordinary person who loves unconditionally. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Sweet!” I shrieked while feeling tingly all over.

Bunny looked then smirked at me “Your husband never fails to impress me” she said, making me smile proudly.

We just finished reading G-dragon’s feature in a magazine and I must say, he really nailed not only the interview but I’m freaking sure that he also captured the people’s hearts as well.

“Isn’t it weird?” Bunny placed her copy of the magazine on the table.

I looked at her curiously “What’s weird?”

She sighed “Kenken…you guys have been married for almost two years already and up until now your marriage is still a secret to the world”

One year and nine months. We’ve been married this long already and I must say, we are living harmoniously even if we rarely see each other. My husband’s world tour really made things hard for us, but after figuring out how to deal with it, we were able to get by and here we are, staying strong and solid.

If you’re wondering why I didn’t go with him around the world, the answer is, I can’t handle the hectic schedule and the fast life on the road. Not to mention, I’m still dealing with my illness and is very fragile for something so hectic and crazy. What I’m proud of is that, I’m still breathing and living normally. Actually, I’m not that affected by my condition anymore. I don’t know if it’s just because I’m used to the pain or I have acc

Please log in to read the full chapter