BACK TO BEING BULLIED.

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

FROM PRINCE CHARMING: Hey! Why aren’t you sleeping yet? It’s so late already! Yeah. I know that my performance awhile ago and I was shocked because you have admitted that you’re the reason behind it. Billie, I know that there are still a lot of things that we don’t know about each other and I’m willing to wait till you’re ready to open up everything to me. I just want you to know that I’ll always be here for you and don’t worry, I didn’t take your words seriously awhile ago. Everything’s cool and we really should see each other soon coz I’m missing you damn much already.

“This man is really something” I told myself after reading his message.

*beep*

FROM PRINCE CHARMING: You sent me a picture and it’s going to be so unfair if I don’t send you mine. Here’s my cheek for you to kiss whenever you miss me. Ha!  Good Night! Sweet Dreams Kenken! I love you!

                                                                                                    

 

TO PRINCE CHARMING: Haha! Your picture is so damn cute and because of that, I’ll send you another photo of me J You can kiss me all you want. A wet and passionate one will be oh-so-great. Good Night!

 

                                                                                                      

 

Can someone slap me so that I can go back to reality already?

I don’t know, but I feel like I’m still in a long dream. Last night was really magical even though it’s pretty sudden and totally shocking. Years ago, I told myself that I will not give my ity up to some random guy who just wants to scratch his itch and have some warm body beside him once he wakes up. I’ve kept my purity for a long time coz I want the right man to have it and now that it’s already gone, the question “Is he the right man?” is running around my head.

“The cherry popped….the bird has landed on the flower and dear Ms. London gave up the flag to Mr. Korea already…..great! This is so great! Now….you’re not as innocent as you think you are Billie” this is my last statement for the night.

Morning came with my head floating in thin air and my soul is out of my body. I must admit, I’m still on cloud nine up until now. This is crazy because I can’t stop from thinking about that wonderful night. It was really unexpected but it was more than what I’ve imagined my first time would be. The fear that I’m feeling before we did it was washed out by his passionate kisses. He was so gentle to the point that I feel like a mirror who he needs to be careful with because I might break or something. I don’t know if this applies to all the women in the world, but it was one heck of a . No. It was a night of love and it’ll always stay in my mind.

It’s a Monday which means I have to go to work again and face Bunny. Truth is, I don’t know if I should break the news to her because I know so well that she will tease and totally bug me about the details which is pretty annoying because I really don’t want to share whatever happened between me and G-dragon that night coz one, it’s really damn special. Two, I don’t want my life to be so open even to Bunny and three, I’m sure that she will tell it to my mother once they see each other.

“Ugly” Drake called upon seeing me walking in the living room.

I gave him a death glare “You’re so dead” I said with my husky morning voice.

My baby brother has been hiding from me the whole night and now that he’s in front of me, I will not let him slip away anymore. This punk needs some whacking for having a big mouth.

And because I want is to teach him a lesson, I attacked him right away by wrestling him on the couch.

“Why do you have a big mouth? Huh? Why do you have to say those things to Jiyong when you know so well that it’s a secret?” I asked while giving him a headlock.

“AAAHHHH! AAAAAAHHH! UGlY! LET GO OF ME! MUMMY!” he shrieked in pain.

“I’M SORRY” his face is so red already and I can sense that he’s going to cry his lungs out in a matter of minutes.

“BILLIE KENNEDY!” here comes his angel.

Mummy removed my arm on Drake’s neck. He ran to her then hid behind her, looking so scared but relieved.

“What are you doing to him?” Mummy asked while checking if her lovely son is badly wounded or bruised, then looked at me “How can you wrestle a ten year old? Bill…you’re twice his height….you may be thin but your bones are heavy….what will you do if he gets injured?”

My mother is exaggerating once again, making me roll my eyes at her “Mummy….I don’t have any intensions of killing my own brother….I just want to teach him a lesso

Please log in to read the full chapter