MISSION.

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

When you know that your time here on earth is shortened and your days are numbered, something inside you will totally crush and crumble but more than that, the reality that God might get you any time will make you realize that you should not waste time in doing senseless things. That you should live each day like it’s your last. Most importantly, you don’t have to put your condition and whatever is about to happen to you in your heart for it’ll just make you feel crap. All you have to do is enjoy the mornings, do whatever it is that you want in the afternoon and extend the night as long as it can for this is how life should be lived.

I’m going to be a hypocrite if I’ll you that I’ve already moved on from the failed transplant because the truth is, I’m not for I’ve already expected that things are somewhat going our way but in the end, my fear happened and we can’t do anything about it but wait for the day that I’ll bid farewell to this world.

You know what? Every time I think about the five years that I only have to live, I can’t help but be sad and it’s because I really don’t want to leave the people that I love yet. My family, my friends and of course, my husband. Call me crazy, but I have thought of finding a girl who will fit G-dragon, someone who is healthy and will give him the love that he really deserves. If you’re in my position, all you want is to make the lives of your loved ones good and stable before you bid farewell and I know that my husband needs someone who will get him out of the misery that I brought him in.

“mmmm” I stretched my weak and stiff body in bed then sighed in disappointment upon realizing that my husband isn’t beside me.

I wonder what’s going on with G-dragon now. Today, he’ll be kicking off his world tour and I’m one hundred percent sure that things are going to be so crazy for he’ll be all over the place once again. All I’m wishing is for his tour to go smoothly without complications.

From PRINCE CHARMING: Good Morning Baby! (aigoo….I can already imagine your smile) I’m sorry that you wake up without me beside you. I know that I promised to go there after my rehearsals but I just decided not to because I’m not feeling well and I don’t want you to get infected because of me. Don’t worry I’m good and I just have to rest for a while. Anyway, enjoy this morning by bonding with Mummy, Drake and MG. I’ll see you at the concert later. I love you!

                                                                                             

Oh my gosh! Why do I have a feeling that he is running a high fever and is not good at all? I can’t just let him nurse himself alone.

With my nerves all pent up, I dialed his number and didn’t stop until he answers it. I’m one bad for disturbing his sleep, but I really have to make sure that he’s just fine coz if he isn’t, how can he even perform well later.

“Hello” his voice sounds really hoarse and it’s enough to make me worry.

I sighed heavily “Jiyong…what happened to you?” I asked.

He chuckled “Aigoo…I told you…I’m good…I have a cold but it’s under control and there’s nothing to worry about” he answered.

I smirked “Psh! I know you Kwon Jiyong….your “I’m good…there’s nothing to worry about” statement is the opposite of things”

If we’re going to think of it, G-dragon and I really have the same personality. We are always acting and pretending like we’re cool with things even if it’s not and whether he admits it or not, he is like me who doesn’t want to bother people with his problems. It just happens that he’s much open with help compared to me.

“I’ll go there now...I just can’t sit here and let you sleep that off…you have to eat and take the right medicines” I said while crawling out of bed.

“Kenken…there’s no need for that…I can call Omma or Noona to do that….don’t come here anymore” he said, making me want to smack his head so hard.

“Jiyong…I know that I’m not supposed to be with people who are sick...but you’re not just an ordinary person…you are my husband and if there’s someone who needs to be there…it’s me…no matter how sick you are”

I’m telling you, I’m gonna push what I want till he gives in coz I can’t go on with this day knowing that he’s feeling so damn sick.

“AISH! I should’ve not told you about it…Kenken…I’m good…there’s nothing to worry about”

In the end, Mummy helped him in convincing me not to come to our apartment and it’s all because they are afraid that I might get whatever virus he has and be infected by it. You see, this is one of the many things that really when you’re in this crappy condition. You can’t go out anytime you want because too much exposure can bring you to ruins in just a snap. Doctor Kim even told us that it’s much better if I’ll just stay at home while they are working on how to keep my immune system strong which is beyond insane!

“Ugly…will you stop worrying already? Yes…I know…Jiyong Oppa is sick but he’s going to be just fine” MG said while feeding Drake.

I looked at her then rolled my eyes “Monster…you will be like this too once you get married or have a boyfriend…you will see how a simple cough can affect your whole being…trust me…you’ll go insane especially when you can’t take care of him even when you’re dying to” I told her and she looked at me as if she wants to tell me something.

I know my sister. We may not share everything to each other, but we can easily tell if something is going on and if one of us is hiding something.

“Be honest with me” I said and she looked at me nervously.

“What?” she asked then fed Drake his last bite.

“Are you already dating?” I asked and it made her flinch.

MG is turning twenty one this year and believe it or not, she hasn’t had a boyfriend yet even though there are a lot of guys who are going gaga over her. I don’t know if it’s really the effect of seeing our mother fall in and out of love, but we’re really choosy when it comes to men and we don’t enter a relationship right away especially when we’re not sure if it’s really for keeps.

“Aaaahhhh!!!” I shrieked in pain.

I’m having a torturous headache and it’s getting the best of me. Why does my body have to burden me when I’m already itching to go to the stadium where G-dragon is going to hold his concert? I have a feeling that if this goes on, they won’t let me watch the show anymore.

“Are you all set?” Mummy asked with big rollers on her head.

MG chuckled “Mummy…why are you so dressed? We’re going to a concert not to a date or a luncheon”

I almost fell off the couch because of laughing. My mother is taking things way too seriously once again causing her to go beyond normal.

“Are you sure you’re fine?” MG asked while looking at me intently.

I jerked up then gave a nod “Yes! I am” I snapped and forced a smile.

I know that I’ve promised no to lie anymore, but I can’t tell them what I really feel because they will not let me go to the concert and it’s going to be the saddest thing of all coz I waited for this day to come and my excitement is up to the heavens already.

Off we go! Our whole family, including Dad is going to watch and we even have lightsticks with us (G-dragon gave us one each). MG and I are even wearing a One of a Kind sweatshirt. I’m going to enjoy this show to its max and nobody, not even my husband can stop me.

“Wear this now…we’re near the stadium already” Mummy gave me a beanie and a surgical mask.

And when I thought that things are going to be normal, here I am, wearing a beanie to cover my bald head and a mask that I can’t even breathe well.

The moment I went

Please log in to read the full chapter