LOST.

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Here we go again. We’re being tailed by people and it’s making me so uncomfortable. You see, you’ll never get used to things that you really don’t want and in my case, I don’t want people looking at me while observing each and every move. Then next thing I know it, I’m being judged and bashed in some sites already.

“This is insane” I muttered to myself when we stopped to a stall where Mr. Kwon is looking at some fresh lettuce.

Seriously, people are surrounding us already and it’s kinda weird coz we’re in a market. Well, markets are usually crowded but most of the people here now are teens, making it really weird.

“Yaaaaa” a girl behind me shouted. I looked over my shoulder then gave out a forced smile.

“Oh!” I jerked when someone pushed me.

Puh-lease! I’m not in the mood for violence today.

“Yah!” the same girl shouted, making me look at her.

OK. That’s it! This girl is getting my attention to be able to take a photo of me.

*camera flash*

“Shoot” I said to myself softly then squeezed myself out.

I don’t know what’s gotten into me, but I need to breathe some fresh air. I didn’t even say a word to G-dragon or his sister who are busy talking while I’m being shouted at and pushed by the people already.

“Where will I go now?” I asked while looking around.

There are some people who are looking at me while I’m figuring out where to go and I have a feeling that they will follow me wherever I go. Gosh! Are these people numb? Can’t they see that I want some peace and I don’t want to be followed?

New to the place, I still decided to roam around. I don’t know where my feet will bring me, but I’m hoping that it’s somewhere peaceful. I have my phone with me anyway, G-dragon will surely call to ask where in hell am I once he realized that I’m not beside him anymore.

And my Pocheon adventure starts. I walked and walked and walked until a store captured my attention. It’s an antique shop and its window display really struck me. From hand painted vases to Victorian hats and masks. This is what I like whenever I go to provinces, they always have these amazing stores that you rarely find in the city.

The moment I stepped inside the shop, I gasped in awe for they’ve got a lot of first unit cameras on display. From Leica to Nikon, they’ve got it all. I’m counting this as one of my favorite camera havens. Every photographer would die to have their hands on these wonderful treasures.

“uhmmm” I went to a man who looks so bored.

He looked up at me then gasped in surprise “Good Morning” I greeted with a smile on my face.

From my estimate, this man is just in his mid-twenties. I also have a feeling that he’s put here against his will coz he looks like he’s not enjoying what he’s doing at all.

“Yes Ma’am…what….c…can…I do for you?” he asked. It’s so obvious that he’s nervous. I wonder why.

Don’t tell me that this man knows who I am as well coz if he do, I’ll definitely go nuts.

“I just want to look at those cameras” I pointed at the rack.

He sighed heavily then went to get the cameras. The moment his hand touched one, my heart thumped wildly because of excitement. You see, this is how I love photography. I’m so in-love with it that even a camera that I’m sure isn’t working anymore is still appealing to me.

“Here you go” he handed me one camera and put the other two in front of me.

My is wiggling secretly coz of excitement while checking on the camera. This is just so precious. It’s one of Leica’s first releases. I bet this cost a lot.

“How much is this?” I asked.

The salesman is just so out of his element. I caught him staring at me and it seems like he doesn’t even hear what I just said. He looks so dreamy which is so funny because his mouth is wide open while his eyes are glued at me.

“Excuse me….how much is this?” I asked again while waving my hand in front of his face.

He came back to his senses after that “Ow! Uhmm…what is it again?” he asked and I just sighed then shook my head lightly.

“Is this being sold? If it is…how much is it?” I asked and he gave me a nod.

“uhmm….it actually costs….200,000 won….but….I’m going to give it to you for 100,000 won if you really want it”

Wow! This man is really generous. Oh well, maybe he can see and feel how much I want the camera and that I’m dying to have it. He lowered the price to a hundred thousand. Thing is, I don’t have that amount of money in my wallet or even in my savings account.

I sighed then put the camera down “Why miss? Aren’t you going to buy it?” he asked and I just sighed heavily.

“I’ve already cut down the price for you and I’m telling you….this doesn’t happen all the time” he said, making me smile at him.

“You’re really generous….but….I don’t have money to buy it….I only have 20,000 won in my wallet” I told him and he just stared at me.

This man is really giving me the freaks but if you’re going to look at him closely, you can see that he really wants to give me the camera. If only he can cut down the price to 20,000 won, I’ll surely buy it even if I’ll be left with nothing in my wallet at all.

“OK” he picked up the camera then looked at it intently “I’ll give this to you for 20,000 won…I don’t know why I’m doing this….but you seem to really love the camera….I’ll just pretend that it’s for sale so it won’t be too hard for me to take that I just gave it out for a few thousand won” the moment I heard this, I nearly jumped over the glass counter and hugged him. I cannot believe this!

I clapped in glee, earning a chuckle from him “I’ll just box it” he said and I gave him a happy nod.

“Thank you dear God! This is the greatest gift ever!” I said while looking up with my hands in a praying position.

All the nerves in my body are shooting up in excitement while watching the man box the camera. The smile on my face is reaching from ear to ear. No. It can rip my face in two already.

After boxing it, he put in a bag “Here you go” he handed it to me and I took it with a smile plastered on my face then I gave him the money “Thank you sir” I bowed 90 degs and he did the same.

“Enjoy your camera” he said and I nod my head for I don’t know how many times.

I can do a happy dance right here, right now but I chose not to for I’m not a good dancer at all and I don’t want to embarrass myself when my happiness is up to the heavens.

“OH!” I said upon seeing a gold microphone in one of the racks.

I picked it up “This is really beautiful….Jiyong would love this” I said to myself while checking on it.

                                                                                                            

 

“That microphone is real gold” the man suddenly said behind me.

I looked at him then smiled “It’s beautiful” I said then put down the microphone.

Oh how I badly want to buy it for G-dragon.

And because I don’t have even a single penny in my wallet, I just shrugged it off and went out of the shop.

“No….wait” I turned around then walked back to the shop even if I’ve walked far already.

The salesman got shocked upon seeing me again. I smiled at him then placed the bag with the camera in it on the glass counter in front of him.

“Can I exchange this for the microphone Mister?” I asked and he looked at me in confusion.

“Why is that?” he asked curiously “I thought you really love this camera” he said.

I sighed then gave out a smile “I do…but….tha

Please log in to read the full chapter