YES!

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“mmmm”

“OH!”

I quickly opened my eyes to check if there’s still a handsome human being beside me.

“Where in hell is he?” I asked myself while looking around the room.

This is our fourth day here in Florida and I must say, I’m enjoying this trip to its max, especially now that Mummy let me and G-dragon sleep in one room already.

In all fairness to my lovely mother, she’s so open with everything even though I know that she’s still a little worried about me and my relationship with G-dragon. Actually, there’s nothing to be worried about because we’re cool and we’re contented in whatever we have now. Yes, being official and having a label as well as commitment is much better than not having any at all, but I’m still in that stage wherein I’m weighing things and G-dragon as well. I do trust him with all my heart. Thing is, I just want to make sure that this relationship is going to work with or without labels. I know that in love you have to risk. Well, I’m different coz I am afraid to risk coz I’ve already risked a lot and it’s enough for if I exceed, I’m sure that I’ll fall back to hell once again.

“Hey Mummy!”

And because I can’t find G-dragon anywhere, I just decided to check on my mother who is alone in her beautiful suite. This woman is surprisingly behaved and it’s so not her.

“Who was that?” I asked.

When I walked in, she was on the phone. Why do I feel so weird? I don’t know, but from the looks of it, Mummy seems a bit worried and nervous. I swear. I have to know what’s going on.

“No one” she answered with a shaky voice.

I smirked then sat on the edge of the bed “No one?” I asked suspiciously.

She gave a nod then took a deep breath. You see, if there’s someone who really knows Maggie London, it’s me. This woman can hide whatever she’s feeling and thinking to others, including Drake and MG, but she can’t hide a single thing from me coz I know her inside out, front and back, side to side. She is being bugged by something and I have to know what that “something” is coz I don’t feel good about it.

“C’mon….be honest with me…I know that something is happening behind my back….or shall I say….OUR backs….Mummy” I looked straight into her eyes.

She looked back and the moment I saw tears pooling her eyes, I already know that she’s going through something big.

“You know….hiding it from me isn’t going to be good….I’m telling you….spit that out before I squeeze you till you’re drained” I told her.

Reading her mind is easy, but for some unexplainable reason, I can’t even grasp what’s running in her head right now. I swear. If this is about love once again, I’m gonna jump off this high building already coz she just got out of a relationship and having a new one is just so foolish.

“WHAT?!” I exclaimed.

 She jerked up in shock “MG’s father”

The moment I heard this, I froze because something entered my mind and even though I know that it’s far from being possible, I have a feeling that something good will happen to MG.

“What about her dad?” I asked curiously.

I’m dead curious as a matter of fact. If only Mummy can just go to the point.

“He’s here” she answered, shocking the hell out of me.

OK. That was a shocker. I didn’t expect that at all because as far as I know, my sister’s father is living in Nashville where we stayed at when we were here in America. Oh well, maybe they’re really destined to see each other already.

“Mummy! Just spit it out! Nothing will happen if you’re just going to shut your mouth...it’s kinda annoying you know” I told her and she took a deep breath again.

“He called me awhile ago….well…he’s the one that I’m talking with when you came in” this is killing me.

I looked at Mummy intently “Why did he call?” I asked.

Is this an interrogation coz I feel like it is. Mummy is giving me bits of information that is not even enough for me to understand what’s going on.

“He wants to see MG” she answered at last after talking non-sense.

Wow! I envy my sister because her father wants to meet her and whoever brought him here (I don’t know, but I have a feeling that G-dragon is the one who found him and he brought that man here for MG to meet him. He made the impossible possible again and it’s totally insane).

“Why is he showing up all of a sudden?” I asked.

It kept Mummy thinking.

“To be honest….I don’t know….coz….as far as I’m concerned….he doesn’t want to have anything to do with MG anymore….the moment he left us….I already vowed to myself that I will not allow MG to meet him….that he can’t even touch a strand of her hair…and now here he is! Suddenly sounding so interested over his daughter as if he loves her with all his heart….seriously…I don’t know what he’s up to….but…I have a feeling that this isn’t going to be good”

Well, if you’re going to ask me, I will let MG meet her father. After all, she’s an adult already and I’m so sure that her life will be complete now coz the biggest part of her and her long time wish is now about to become real. It’ll be granted already and if we let this slip, I have a feeling that there are no chances for them to meet anymore.

“Look Mummy….I know that you’re just protecting MG from getting hurt…but…I really think that it’s just right for her to meet him already….coz….there might not be any second chances anymore….and….we both know how much MG wants this….she’s been asking for her father for a long time already and meeting him would complete her being….I swear Mummy….we should allow them to at least know each other” I held her hand then smiled. My mother may be tough but when it comes to us, she suddenly becomes a weakling.

Finally, after our long talk, she agreed to let MG meet up with her father, but of course we have conditions. Mr. Smith will only get to see MG with us tagging along (I don’t why, but Mummy doesn’t want to leave her alone with her father). Actually, more than my sister and her father meeting for the very first time after years of not even having contact, I’m more excited to see my mother’s reaction to her ex. Well, I’m pretty sure that she’s gonna act tough in front of him.

“Good Morning” G-dragon finally arrived.

He joined me in bed then hugged me tightly “Where have you been?” I asked.

He kissed my cheek then rested his head on my shoulder “Drake called me awhile ago….he asked if I want to jog with him…and because I don’t want him to go out alone…I decided to go with him even if I’m still so sleepy”

This is what’s good about him. He’s really loving and caring. I know how much he loves to have a baby brother (he once shared that when he was around 6 or 7 years old, he asked his parents if they can give him a baby brother which they agreed to, but he was just being fooled by them and gave him a puppy instead).

“Jiyong” I called after a few minutes of silence.

“mmmm”

I turned to face him then stared at him for a while. He brushed some hair from my forehead with a sweet smile on his face “Are you looking for MG’s father?” I asked.

His smile went really wide “What will you do if I tell you that I already found him?” he asked.

My eyes got big in shock. What is this guy? How can he make the impossible so possible?

“This is my reaction” I stayed silent for a few minutes, making him laugh.

“Speechless…you’re speechless” he said and I gave him a nod.

“How can I not be? Jiyong….MG’s father called Mummy awhile ago….he’s asking permission to see MG coz he’s here in Orlando as well” I told him and his smile widen once again.

“Don’t tell me….” He cut me with a nod.

“Yes…..I was the one who brought him here” the moment he said this, I almost slapped myself just to check if this is really happening.

“But….how….I mean….you….don’t even know his name….how in hell did you find him?” I asked curiously.

He pulled me closer to him then sighed “A month ago….I asked his name to Mummy which she gave right away….then….I called some friends who can help me find him….weeks after that….they called me…saying that they have alrea

Please log in to read the full chapter