NORMAL AND CRAZY part 1.

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

[G-dragon is dating?]

Big Bang leader, G-dragon was spotted at Cheongdam- dong three days ago without his manager or bodyguards. The superstar was seen strolling around a toy store and even bought a teddy bear making the people around him curious as to whom he will give it to. The people thought that he’s going to leave the shop alone but got shocked when he walked to a girl and handed her the teddy bear, not minding that they’re in public and if cameras are everywhere. According to some fan accounts, the girl is a foreigner and is not even half Korean at all. They are guessing that she’s American because of her white skin, facial features and height. Who is this girl? Nobody knows for it’s the first time that she was seen with him.

“She gives an aura of a model and she dress like one as well” said a fan.

This is not the first time that G-dragon was suspected to be dating and was spotted with a girl in public, but this is definitely the first time that he went all out even in public. From the way it looks, the “couple” doesn’t mind being out in the open and with that, most people are saluting the superstar for he’s one of the few who dared and risked to have his relationship seen by the public without any fear of being bashed or hated.

On the other side, fans are starting to investigate on who this girl is. Not only are they investigating, they are also flooding the leader’s SNS accounts with questions to confirm the rumor. Some are happy, some are sad or jealous and some seems to be possessive for they are asking the girl to back off. A fan shared her thoughts about this matter saying,

“We shouldn’t go in between them. G-dragon is already an adult, he’s looking for someone who will take care of him and love him, and like us, his heart is capable of loving as well. We shouldn’t get angry over this coz this isn’t our business, it’s his. If he’s really dating, all we can do is be happy for him and wish that the girl can handle the craziness of showbiz and the fans. Let’s not ruin whatever relationship they have because we don’t have the right to do that”

The only question here is, is she going to back off? Will they stop from dating because they are out in public already?

YG Entertainment’s representative said through a message that they are not aware of this matter at all. First and foremost, G-dragon and all the members of Big Bang don’t have a dating ban so they are free to date and have girlfriends. The company’s CEO, Yang Hyun Suk is said to have a talk with G-dragon about this and there is a possibility that they will make an official statement after this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Now I understand why not-so-normal people want to be “normal”. Just by looking at how big the news about G-dragon and this mysterious girl is, I can already say that this is freaking draining and somewhat scary.

I don’t know, but this is the first time that I ever saw myself on the front page of a newspaper and according to Bunny and MG, our pictures are also spreading on the internet like wildfire. This is totally insane! OK. I know that I really played it cool that night and I really don’t give a about the people around us but if only I know that this will happen, I should’ve hid myself somewhere and not go close to G-dragon at all.

What am I going to do now? I’m pretty sure that his fans are hunting me already and some of them will really rip my head off for “dating” their idol.

You see, the world of idols and fans are no joke. Seriously, there are some fans who are ready to kill for the celebrities or idols that they love. I understand them coz I almost killed Vanessa Hudgens when she admitted her relationship with Zac Efron (by the way, he’s my ultimate crush. Well, next to Jude Law and Hyun Bin). I did kill her, but only in my mind. And surprisingly, I was relieved from the “pain” that it brought me right after. What I can’t understand is, why do they have to dig up everything about me? Why don’t they want their idols to have relationships? These people have hearts as well coz they are human beings and like us, they can feel love and admiration and can be attracted to the opposite too.

“I’m dead meat” I almost slammed my head on the dining table.

Mummy was the one who gave the newspaper for me to have at least a bit of a clue on what’s going on and this is where I confirmed that my mother is really crazy.

“YOU’RE RELATIONSHIP’S ALREADY OUT BILL!”

I looked at her in annoyance “Mummy!” I yelled “We are not dating! How many times do I have to tell you that?”

She smirked then looked straight into my eyes “Then what do you call this?” she is pointing at the picture on the newspaper.

“Mummy” I grabbed the newspaper and almost brushed it on her face “This is nothing…NOTHING….we are just hanging out….he treated me for snacks and then….he shared that he miss having a normal life…and for some reasons I know not and doesn’t mind….I made him feel how it is to be normal again by bringing him to fashion street….that teddy bear is a thank you gift and nothing more” I explained.

Her face turned from happy to sad “But….why are you always together?” she asked.

I sighed “We’re not always together….it just happens that he’s a regular client of the studio where I’m working and he’s friends with my boss….he visits him from time to time….it’s not like we see each other on a daily basis…we just went out twice…wait! Three times including the day that I rescued him from his fan during the homecoming” I said unconsciously.

I’m saying the whole ing truth and these people doesn’t even want to believe me. I swear, I shouldn’t be going out with him especially now that the whole “dating thing” is so hot.

And because I’m super annoyed at Mummy, I chose to go to work earlier than expected, shocking everybody in the studio, including Bunny.

OK. Yeah. Out of all of them, I’m always the late comer and it’s already a miracle if I arrived earlier than everybody. I got scolded twice by Sajangnim. Good thing he’s not around most of the time, saving me from all the scolding.

“You are damn early!” Bunny said upon seeing me.

I sighed heavily then placed my things on my locker “I hate being at home” I told her.

“Why is that?” she asked while checking herself in the mirror.

“Because….Mummy keeps on pushing that I have a relationship with Jiyong” I answered.

She chuckled “Kenken….it’s the same here….all of us are squeezing the truth out of you since this rumor about you and Jiyong dating went out”

Well, they are also getting the out of me, but I don’t have anywhere peaceful to go to and this is the only place wherein I can get busy and not think of what my heart is telling me.

“Kenken” she called.

I faced her fully with my arms crossed across my chest “Be honest with me” she said.

I sighed “What the is that again?” I asked.

She hissed “Are you dating him already?”

This question has been asked to me for gazillion times already and I’m totally sick of it.

“NO!” I exclaimed in desperation.

She jerked in shock “No….but…why do you think all of us are thinking that you are?”

Honestly, I don’t know the answer to this at all. I don’t even know what people see and feel while looking at our pictures coz we’re not even holding each other’s hands while walking and we’re inches apart from each other as well. He didn’t even open the car’s door for me during that time and there are no sweet smiles given by any of us.

Please log in to read the full chapter