KISSING DEATH.

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Sleeping is just so impossible last night because I’m so worried about my wife, but because I’m so tired from going here and there all day, I was knocked out the moment I lay my head on the pillow.

It’s another day and I was awakened by the sun that is directly striking on my face. This is our second day of being married and I prepared a lot of wonderful things for her today. I promised to bring her to London along with MG and Drake, and we’ll be going there later this afternoon. Actually, I’m planning to bring Mummy as well, but it seems impossible because I know how much both sides hate each other. Oh well, I’ll still give it a shot, what do we know? Maybe they just have to see each other for them to forgive and forget whatever happened in the past.

The moment I opened my eyes, I immediately checked on Billie who is sleeping soundly beside me. To be honest, she looks a bit odd to me.

“Kenken” I called then touched her shoulder “Mrs. Kwon…wake up now….let’s have breakfast….I’m starving!” I told her but there’s no response.

Aigoo. Is this woman playing on me once again? Why isn’t she moving a damn bit?

“Yaaa….it’s almost lunch….we should get our asses off this bed already and prepare for London” I told her, hoping that she’ll stop her silly game already.

She is still motionless. At that point, I sat up right away with worry all over my face. I touched her forehead to see if she’s still running a fever but instead of being hot, she’s cold and it goes the same with her hands as well.

Motionless. Cold.

“AISH! Jiyong! You shouldn’t be thinking like this” I told myself then checked her pulse.

I’m beyond frightened after that, her pulse is not normal for it’s too slow.

“Kenken….wake up! Wake up!” I keep on shaking her but she’s not responding.

I scrambled for the phone and asked a staff to call for an ambulance.

I don’t know why she’s not waking up, but it’s alarming me because she’s so pale and a bit cold as well.

“ Kenken! Stay with me! Don’t you dare let go!” I shouted at her then scooped her up.

I just can’t wait for the ambulance to arrive. My wife is in a critical situation and I need her to be checked by a doctor as soon as possible.

“What’s going on?” Bunny asked. She bumped into us at the hotel lobby.

She looked at Billie who is lifeless in my arms. She gasped “OH MY GOSH! KENKEN!” she called and shook her by the arm but there’s still no response.

Thankfully, the ambulance arrived the moment we reached the ground floor of the hotel. The medic team got Billie from me right away then brought her inside the ambulance. Bunny stayed at the hotel to tell the others what’s happening, while I accompanied my wife to the hospital. The medics checked on her vitals and were horrified with the result.

“We have to get there soon….the patient’s heart rate is in an alarming stage” a woman said then looked at me.

“Sir…it’s a good thing that you called for us  right away….she’s in a critical condition as we speak….we have to get there as fast as we can to put her under a respirator because her heart rate is really low and her breathing isn’t normal as well… if this continues….she might not make it”

The moment I heard her say “She might not make it”, I went completely nuts! Why? Why did I even listen to her last night when she said that she’s fine? I should’ve brought her to the hospital right away, maybe then this wouldn’t happen. If something bad happens to her, I’m the one to blame.

“Aren’t we there yet?” I asked in panic.

Billie’s hands are getting colder as time passes by and it feels like we’ll be driving forever. I’m telling you, this is the longest drive of my life. I’m pressured, stressed and is definitely fighting with time because my wife have the possibility that she cannot make it to the hospital alive.

“We’ll be there in a few minutes Sir” the woman answered while pumping air to Billie to help her breathe.

I’m flaring up in anger already because I feel like we’re not going to make it there with Billie still breathing. I’m telling you, she looks much worse than before.

“Few minutes? Do we even have a minute? Huh?” I asked in rage.

The team tried to calm me down but failed for I’m too emotional already. I don’t know what to do and think anymore. All I want is to get my wife to the hospital alive and this long drive is slowly killing the out of her.

A few minutes later, the ambulance pulled up and they rushed Billie out already. I’m keeping up with them for I don’t want to leave her side.

“Kenken….I know that you can hear me….fight...OK? FIGHT for me…don’t you dare give up….please….Mrs. Kwon…fight for us” I begged while we’re wheeling her to the emergency room.

“You can’t come in anymore Sir…we’ll take care of her” a nurse said and all I can do is wait outside with my soul out of my body.

My mind is swooning. I’m totally shattered in pieces and is near to breaking down as well. Why does this have to happen now? She is perfectly fine yesterday. She was even playful and so giggly. How come all of a sudden she’s this critical already?

Minutes, then hours passed by. Our families along with the YG family are with me already. All of us are waiting for the doctor to tell us what’s going on, what should we do and expect. Mummy and Omma have broken down already and our sisters along with Bunny are so close as well.  I don’t want to show any sign of weakness but I’m already preparing myself for what might happen.

“What is taking them so long?” MG asked impatiently then peeked in the room

Please log in to read the full chapter