I DO.

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

What am I going to do? We’re now here in Paris and I have a feeling that something good, yet something nerve-wracking is going to happen. OK. I know that I shouldn’t expect for anything, but there’s this part of me that is telling me that I have to be prepared for something so big.

“Ugly….are you alright?” MG asked while unpacking my things for me.

I snapped back to reality then looked at her “Huh?” I asked absent-mindedly.

She looked at me weirdly “What’s going on? Are you feeling sick?” she asked.

I shook my head “No! I’m good!” I answered.

Please God! Give me a few signs that will confirm my hunch. I know that I’m not the kind of person who relies in signs, but I badly need them now. Why? Because I have to prepare myself for that big thing.

“It’s been a lot of years since I last been here” Mummy said while looking at the beautiful scenery.

Dad brought us to a beautiful hotel and we are now dining with a good view of the Eiffel Tower. I don’t know, but I have a feeling that something is going on between my mother and father. This is another thought that I’m yet to prove, but I swear, if they happen to be in a relationship, I will go nuts.

“Our journey here is so good and super convenient” Bunny told Han over the phone.

I chuckled. How can’t it be convenient and good? We fly via private plane and I’m telling you, it really swept me off my feet. I didn’t know that Dad has big time connections in Korea. According to him, a good friend lent him that plane for our family, especially me and Drake to be comfortable. Whoever that is, God bless his kind soul.

This is my first time here in Paris. I must say, I was smitten by its beauty that all I want to do is roam around and take pictures. Unfortunately, Mummy won’t let me and Bunny off for the night because according to her, we have something important to do tomorrow. Whatever that is, I’ll bet my whole life in this, it’s going to be one of Mummy’s “family day” wherein “bored” is all that you can see on our foreheads written in bold letters.

“Kenken” Bunny called with her head peeking out of my door.

I looked at her then signaled her to come in “What’s up?” I asked then placed my lyric notebook down.

“Nothing” she answered then joined me in bed “What are you doing?” she asked.

Weeks ago, G-dragon and I were able to finish our vow already and no , it’s really beautiful. Of course, all I did is share whatever I have in mind and he did most of the finishing. He’s the one who thought of a melody and even told me that he’ll ask a friend of his who is good in playing the guitar to do the accompaniment. Yes, if you’re thinking of a cute teenage boy who is a real monster whenever he’s holding a guitar, you got it right! It’s Sungha Jung.

“Ow this? Uhmm….” I really don’t want anybody except for G-dragon and I to know about our unique vow because I really want to surprise everybody with my singing.

Fine! I’m still not good with it, but I’m trying and I have recorded my voice while singing the song for a hundred times already using my phone and I must admit, I have improved (You’ve got to believe me because you’re all I have. My lovely boyfriend is not that confident with me singing the song live so please, I need you to trust and support me in this) Thank you!

“I’m just checking out this new song” I finally gathered my thoughts.

Bunny picked the notebook in front of us then read whatever is written on it, loud and clear.

“Love will be our song….let this love be known” she read out loud then looked at me.

“awww Kenken” she dropped the notebook then pulled me for a hug.

“Bubu….not too tight…you can kill me already” I said when her tight got tighter.

She pulled out then laugh “Gosh Kenken! I didn’t know that you’re good in writing songs! I thought you’re just a wanna-be!” she exclaimed with a very annoying tone then hugged me again “I’m sorry for underestimating you” she said while patting my back lightly.

I smirked then bit her shoulder hard, causing her to shriek in pain “SHIIIIIIIIIT!”

I’m in my playful mode. No. Actually, I’m in a really good mood. The smile on my face never fades. My cheeks are already getting numb because of smiling.

“You !” Bunny grabbed me in both wrists then started tickling me.

This is pure torture. I’m very ticklish to the point that you don’t even have to tickle me hard because a single touch can make me squeal so loud already.

“Bubu! I’m sick…I’m weak….don’t work me up” I reasoned out just for her to stop tickling me.

She stopped, smirked then continued tickling me. Oh well, I know that no matter what I tell her, she’ll still work on her revenge.

After I don’t know how long, we stopped fooling around then went serious when Bunny brought up the topic of marriage. Here we go again.

“When do you think will Jiyong give you a go signal to plan for the wedding?” she asked while massaging my arm.

I sighed heavily then shrugged “To be honest…I don’t have a bit of a clue….well…he has asked me about a few things….like…who do I want to make my wedding gown….where do I want to get married and whatnots….but that’s just it….we really don’t have any official plans at all” I answered.

“Who do you choose to make your wedding gown and where do you want to get married?” Bunny asked innocently.

It seems like my hunch is not true because if it is, Bunny will spill it out to me right away. You know so well that we don’t hide secrets from each other no matter how big it is. One more thing, if they’re going to surprise me with a wedding, my family wouldn’t be this relaxed, they will surely go crazy because they know that I’m good in busting surprises and that I can read in them right away if they’re up to something.

“I told Jiyong that I don’t need any high-end designers to make my wedding gown…Mummy is perfect and even though I’m not that sure if she’ll take the job…I know that she’ll nail it” I told her and she chuckled “And I chose London or Paris as my eyed places to get married at” I added.

She gasped “We’re now in Paris!” she exclaimed and it heightened my excitement but it went down in a split second.

“Yes we are Bubu….but….my groom is somewhere near here….and I doubt if he’s even going to come because he doesn’t even know that I went out of the country for some family trip” I said then gave out a pout in disappointment.

Bunny stopped massaging my arm, making me look at her “What’s the matter?” I asked curiously.

What the heck is happening with this woman? She keeps on zoning out whenever I bring G-dragon in the picture like when I told her about him being in London.

“Huh? Nothing” she came back to her senses then continued massaging my arm “I’m just thinking of something” she said.

“What is that?” I asked. This is really odd.

“Why do you think is he in London and why didn’t he know about this trip? I thought you messaged him before we left Korea?” she asked, receiving a heavy sigh from me.

“He’s out of reach Bubu…and up until now I can’t contact him….I don’t know what happened but I’m sure that he’ll be calling me maybe tomorrow” I answered “You know what? I really don’t know why he went to London….but maybe it’s for work coz as far as I can remember….he went there last year as well for a photo  shoot…what do we know? He might be doing another one and just missed on telling me about it” I continued.

Bunny gave me a nod then let it off already. I’m going to be honest here, I fired in anger when I learned that he’s in London without my knowledge but because I really don’t want us to fight again, I just let it slip, after all I know that he’s not going to do anything wild there.

Morning came and I’m still in a good mood. My body feels so light and I don’t feel sick at all. The smile on my face is still there and my heart is beating a little bit faster than it used to. I don’t know, but I’m feeling giddy and totally anxious for reasons I know not.

“No calls…no messages….KWON JIYONG! What are you up to this time?” I said while staring at my phone.

It’s been almost three days already and up until now I still haven’t received any calls nor messages from him yet. Is he super busy that he can’t even find time to message me? Gosh!

Even though I’m quite pissed with my “fiancé”, my mood hasn’t changed at all. I took a sumptuous hot bath for I don’t know how long and for the very first time in a long time, I put on make-up once again. I told you, I’m really in the mood and even if I still look sick with make-up on, I see myself as the old me again. As usual, I wrapped my head with a satin scarf like I always do. It’s been months since I shaved all my hair out but up until now, I’m missing my long locks.

“You’re a tiny bit ugly Billie but you just carry on since you can’t do anything about it anymore….plus! You’re in a beautiful city…so there’s no room for your drama and sadness” I said while looking at myself in the mirror.

After dolling myself up, I met with my family and Bunny at the lobby of the hotel already. They woke up so damn early and from the way they look, it seems like all of them are so excited for this “family day”.

“Why am I not feeling the excitement that you all are feeling?” I asked while settling in the car.

Dad laughed “We don’t know Billie” he answered, making me smirk.

“Where are we going anyway?” I asked curiously when the car moved.

No one answered me. They went silent all of a sudden, pissing me out. Gosh! These people are wrecking my day by ignoring me.

“We’ll just roam around here and there…truth is…we don’t have any plans at all…we’ll be going random with this trip” Mummy finally answered and it made my jaw drop.

How can they not plan for this trip? They should’ve at least prepared an itinerary. Oh my! Why do I have a feeling that this day will completely ?

We drove for almost an hour and entered a mind blowing hotel. I swear. This is art inside and out. I’m not familiar with it but from the way it looks, I can easily tell that this is where rich people stay whenever they go here in Paris. From the way the building was designed to the interiors of every nooks and crannies, you will see class and elegance in it.

“This is a hotel…right?” I asked MG and she gave me a nod

Please log in to read the full chapter