WHAT A NIGHT!

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I am ready to do anything for her. I feel really happy whenever I see her smiling and hear her sweet laughs. Billie has been through a lot and up until now she’s still hurting, but I know sooner or later, she will get over it fully by the help of me.

Being away from for two whole weeks is really a torture because I’m so used to seeing her every day and spending most of my time even if I’m dead busy, with her. Well, we’ve got work to do and commitments to attend to, so I don’t have a choice but to go with it because I also have other responsibilities aside from her.

As a matter of fact, Billie is a little worried because I’m here in Japan and she knows that someone from here has been so special to me. She may not voice it out but I can see in her eyes and tell by the sound of her voice that she’s scared that our paths might cross and the love that we once had for each other will rekindle. It’s been a long time already and I am pretty confident that if ever I see my ex, I wouldn’t feel romantic love towards her anymore. After all, we have promised to be friends and I firmly believe that we have moved on already. In my case I can really say that I already did for Billie is all that my mind can think of now and nothing more.

“Aigoo…hyung….why do you keep on smiling?” Seungri asked while I continue exchanging messages with Billie.

“Nothing” I answered, still absorbed with what I’m doing.

He smirked “Is she being sweet once again?” Youngbae asked.

I looked at him then smiled “She’s being cray once again” I answered, earning chuckles from the members.

“Waaa hyung….you’re really in-love…that’s one indication of it….you’re smiling even in small and petty things” Daesung, who is not even talking a few minutes ago shared his thoughts.

I sighed “I don’t know….but….I think….I’m badly hit by the arrow of love and can you just let me be?” I told them.

They laughed “Hyung….we’re just amazed because it’s been a long time since we saw you this way” Seungri said.

“That’s right Jiyong-ah….Billie is really a wonderful girl coz she was able to make your stagnant life going again” TOP hyung said, earning a smile from me.

My members and even the people in YG have noticed a sweet and amazing change in me these past few weeks and there’s only one person to blame for these changes: Billie. If it weren’t for her, I wouldn’t be this happy. My life that is always running in routines every day is now running in circles and is taking different routes every single day. I’m enjoying my life with Billie in it and even if I’m living in a chaotic world, I still feel peaceful.

Today is our last day here in Japan and I’m really excited to go home already. Actually, I’ve planned something for Billie that will surely make her so happy and I’m really excited for this because it’s gonna be a blast and I’m already claiming it.

“Are you sure you’re really going to America for a whole week?” Youngbae asked while waiting for our plane to take off.

I gave him a nod “Yeah…I don’t want to miss that trip….coz…it’s going to be our first vacation together” I answered.

“Oh well…it’s all good since we’ve been given a two week rest by Hyan Suk Sajangnim….thing is…how are you going to handle things there? I mean….there are people who can recognize you and you know how things are right now….Billie is being feasted upon by the media and what you’re about to do is totally risky” he said, making me think if I’m going to push through with this or just forget about it.

Weeks ago, I made Billie write a list of things that she wants to do and vowed to myself that I will make all of it possible. I must admit, it’s not easy at all coz they cannot be done or can be made real in just a snap of a finger, but I know and I believe that I can fulfill most of it, all I need is intense thinking and wonderful ideas.

After a few hours in the plane, we are finally back in Seoul. Our fans welcomed us and I’m all smiles to them. In all fairness to our VIPs, they are keeping things cool between them and Billie nowadays. Thing is, the media are really sparking up crazy issues, making the fans think differently of Billie. As a matter of fact, I’m surprised because none from our fans have a single clue on who is this girl I’m dating. None of them know her name yet and to me it’s much better because even though her face is all over the internet and pictures of us are spreading like wildfire, her privacy is still intact. All we’re wishing and hoping for is that none from the people who knows us and especially her, will talk and spill things about her.

“I’m going to meet up with Billie’s Mum first before going home” I told Manager hyung.

He sighed “Aigoo…Jiyong…you just arrived….can’t that wait?” he asked.

“Hyung….I have to tell her about my plans already coz we’ve only got a couple of days before we leave….don’t worry…I’m well rested and it’s not going to take long anyway” I answered, making him sigh in defeat.

“Alright….just…call me if something happens” he said then handed me the car keys.

The members along with all our staffs have gone home already, while I’m on my way to a coffee shop to meet up with Mummy. Aigoo, it’s still a bit weird calling her that, but it really feels so good because I feel like Billie and I are one family already.

Speaking of family, my family is already dying to meet Billie. I told them about her when the first scandal about us came out and I’m happy to say that Omma, Appa and Noona likes her even before they meet her. My sister even called me just to ask on what’s the real score is and when I told her that we’re not a couple yet but is close to being one already, she told me that she’ll pray for it to happen soon. The support that I’m getting from everybody is overwhelming and I really think that this is one sign that Billie and I are not just mistaken by fate to meet, but we are destined by fate to be together.

The moment I arrived at the coffee shop, my nerves shoot up in nervousness right away because there are a lot of people inside and if there’s something that I don’t want to happen before we leave for America, that is to be in another scandal especially when Billie’s mother is going to be involved.

“Mummy…where are you?” I asked when she picked up my call.

My head is going left and right, looking for her.

“I’m at the parking lot…inside my car…go here” she answered.

I think I know why she chose to meet me inside the car instead in the coffee shop. She doesn’t want us to be caught by the people.

“Hey there!” Mummy greeted the moment I entered the car.

She gave me a hug “Long time no see”

“Yes Mummy….it’s been two weeks…how’s everything’s going?” I asked.

“Well….we’re taking things lighter now….I’m not in my drama mode anymore….making the three really happy….if you’re gonna ask how Billie is...” she looked at me then chuckled “She’s really missing you….all that girl wants is for you to come back already”

I blushed upon hearing what she just said. Awhile ago, Billie and I were teasing each other through messages on who misses who the most and she is so firm in saying that she don’t miss me that much, which I don’t believe at all because she told me that she nearly booked a flight to Japan just to see me.

“Did she know that you’re here in Seoul already?” Mummy asked.

I shook my head “No….and I don’t have any plans on telling her” I answered, receiving a confused look from her.

“Why is that?” she asked in a scary mother tone.

“Mummy” I faced her fully then sighed “I’ve got something to tell you….but….this has to be a secret”

I know that I sound so odd and is looking really suspicious, but I’m sure that once Mummy learns about my plan, she will go with whatever I tell her to do.

“I didn’t tell her that I’m going back today because I want to surprise her with this trip” I pulled out a plane ticket out of my pouch then handed it to her.

“WOW!” Mummy exclaimed then looked at me with twinkly eyes “You’re bringing Billie to America” she said and I gave her nod.

“Actually….” I pulled out three more tickets then give it to her “It’s not only Billie….but…you….MG and Drake are going as well”

Mummy looks stunned. She’s speechless that she just hugged me tightly.

“Are you serious? You’re going to bring us to a vacation in America….Jiyong…this is too much…you’ve been helping us non-stop and here you are….giving us a vacation that is so expensive and grand” she said, still in shock.

I sighed then reached for her hand “Mummy…there are no grand and expensive when it comes to love…and…helping the people that my lovely woman loves is just normal…after all…you’re not strangers nor just friends to me….you are a family already and we should be helping each other out” I told her and next thing I know it, tears are falling down her cheeks already.

I think I went a bit far in being emotional and I feel bad for making Mummy cry. But seriously, what I told her is all true. I’m really counting them as a part of my family already and I will help them in any way possible no matter how hard and big things can be.

“Tell me Jiyong…what’s really going on between you and Billie?” she asked after all her countless thank you.

I sighed heavily “I don’t know if she has shared this with you already”

Please log in to read the full chapter