THE PRECIOUS "M"

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Aigoo”

Billie might look thin but she’s heavy.

This woman has gone cray because she transferred to my bed again when her mother has already told her not to and I’m sure as hell that we’ll get killed by her once she sees us sleeping in one bed together. Actually, I can’t understand her. She’s so cool and good with us dating but she’s not that good with us staying in one room together. Oh well, maybe she’s conservative when it comes to that matter.

And because I don’t want to be scolded by Mummy, I decided to transfer Billie to their bed and I must say, it’s not easy at all. I have to move as smooth as a cat for her mother not to wake up.

“There” I whispered to myself after covering Billie’s body with the duvet.

I don’t know what’s going on with me, but I just found myself staring at her in the dim lighted room. Damn! She looks beautiful even when sleeping. Seriously, I’m seeing an angel in her. You can say whatever you want to say, but that’s how I see her. Her face is so angelic that you wouldn’t even think that she can do crazy things.

“I love you” I bent down then kissed her forehead.

She squirmed a little then faced her mother “Aigoo” I said the moment she hugged her. This girl cannot sleep without hugging a pillow or someone.

After that, I went to my bed and prayed for sleep to come already. Truth is, I’m not sleepy anymore because Billie fired my blood when we kissed.

I can smell cigarette smoke and I’m so sure that I’m not dreaming. My eyes are closed but my mind is still wandering. Actually, I can’t sleep at all because Mummy’s snores are loud. I even decided to sleep with my earphones plugged in my ears with soft music banging out but the snores are still dominant.

Billie is a big time smoker and believe it or not, she smokes more than me. We have talked about this matter already and even made a deal that once we smoke, we’ll do some consequences and she’s up for one coz she’s making a chimney out of herself once again.

The fun begins when she started getting touchy and mushy. Next thing I know it, she’s sitting on my lap already and we almost had at the balcony. Good thing we’re still in our right minds and our control is still strong.

And Mummy showed up, with us still lapping each other. It’s pretty embarrassing and I don’t even know how to handle it that’s why when I felt that things are going serious already, I just excused myself and let Billie and Mummy talk for a while.

Why do I have a feeling that Billie just told Mummy about what’s really going on between us? I don’t know, but even though she’s cool with me being with her daughter, I can feel that she’s still having second thoughts in trusting me.

“What happened?” I asked when she walked in my room.

She sat on my lap then sighed heavily “Nothing”

I looked at her suspiciously then she looked away. I sighed then made her look at me “What happened?” I asked again.

Here we go again. She’s staring at me and I’m being brought to another dimension just by looking at her eyes.

“She already knows what’s going on between us” I said and she gave me a slight nod.

This is totally crazy. How can I face her mother now when she already knows that I had her daughter even before we started a relationship? What will she think of me now? Maybe she’s thinking that I’m just up for Billie’s body and once I get enough of it, I’ll just leave her alone. OK. This is me being paranoid. I just can’t help it because I don’t want Mummy to think of me that way coz I’m freaking serious about Billie.

“I’m a bit worried” I told her.

She looked at me curiously “Why is that?” she asked.

I sighed then looked straight into her eyes “I know that Mummy is good with our relationship…thing is….I have a feeling that she’s not trusting me that much yet….though….she’s really trying hard to brush off whatever I did to you before…she might not voice it out but it shows and there’s nothing to worry about coz I’m cool with it and it’s just normal for her to act that way….thing is…I really want to prove myself to her….that I’m serious about you…and that I’m not the little boy in middle school who crushed and almost killed the life out of her daughter....Billie….” I cupped her face with both hands.

“I really want you and your family…especially Mummy….to erase that bad memory already…..yes…I know that it’s hard to forget…but….it’s in the past now and I matured and learned from my mistakes already…I don’t know how to prove it to you….but….I can assure you that I won’t hurt you anymore…I’ll stick with you for as long as you want me to”

I don’t know why I’m saying all these. What  I know is that, there are things that needs to be forgotten already and I think that bad middle school memory is one of them coz as long as it’s in Billie’s mind, she will not be able to give her hundred percent trust on me.

“Look Jiyong” she cupped my face as well then smiled “I’m not seeing you as the bad boy Jiyong anymore….I’m seeing you as the sweet….loving….kind and really caring Jiyong…this!” she patted my shoulders “This Jiyong is what I’m loving now....he’s what matters to me….not the boy that he is years ago….and if before I don’t trust you…..now….after all the things that we’ve gone through and the things that you did for me and my family….I trust you with all my heart … you don’t have to prove anything to us as well….coz….you have proven your love a long time ago already….Mummy loves you and it goes with Drake and MG too…yes…I must admit…she’s a bit worried about this relationship…but….she trusts us and she believes in us” she sighed then leaned her forehead to mine.

“And if ever she goes against us….I won’t even give a ….coz…you are everything to me now and I don’t mind whatever people say anymore….what’s important is us…don’t think about what my mother thinks about you….and I won’t think about the that the people in your world are saying about me….that’s a good deal and you must agree with me”

After all the good things that Billie said, I have a renewed confidence. Yes, I’m still worried about her mother but like what she said, what matters is us and the people around only comes next.

“You know what? I think….God put me in this world to take care and love you” I told her, making her smile sweetly.

Please log in to read the full chapter