GOODBYE?

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Maybe admitting our relationship is not good at all for it just attracted more attention. I don’t even know why I stick with my decision of getting it out in the open when I know so well that these freakin things will surely happen. These are all my fault. I’m the one who is putting Billie’s family in serious danger when I promised to protect them.

“Jiyong” Bunny joined me at the lobby of the hospital where I’m staying at for hours now.

I sighed then gave her a forced smile.

She patted my shoulder then smiled as well “Don’t take her too seriously”

As much as I want to believe her, I don’t know if I can still hold on to those words coz it’s so clear, Billie wants some space and I know that this will lead into a break up sooner or later and I swear to God, I don’t know if I can still pick myself up after that.

“Look” she faced me fully then sighed “Kenken is in a mess right now…it’s actually understandable and totally expected….most especially when she’s really not used to all the attention and the higher level of craziness….I’ll be honest with you….she’s about to let go….but….she loves you so damn much that she can’t even convince herself to cut the strings that binds the two of you”

She looked straight into my eyes then gave a half smile “If I were you….I’ll just go with what she wants….I’ll give her the space that she’s asking for and I’m telling you….she’ll be the one chasing you after….I know Kenken….she is tough…and totally unshaken…but when it comes to you….she can’t even last a day without you….you are her weakness…she’ll get over these things…don’t worry”

I feel like the heavy weight on my shoulder has been lifted after hearing what Bunny just said. To be honest, up until now I still don’t know if Billie feels the same way as mine. Yes, she does love me but I told myself that I will not expect so much from her. This is her first time to enter a serious relationship and we all know so well how hard it is to adjust. Actually, I think it’s much harder for her simply because she has closed her doors to love already and just opened a window to be able to take me in her life.

Now that the whole of Korea and maybe the whole world knows about Billie and I, all I’m praying for is for things to fall in its right places already. But from the looks of it, we still got a long way to be able to be accepted by the masses.

In all fairness to the people, they are really embracing Billie and our relationship. Thing is, there are some that just can’t accept it at all. When I decided to release an official statement a few hours ago, the first thing that came to mind is the reactions of the fans. Of course, I know that they’ll be split in half. Some are just fine with it and some are not. What I’m wishing now is for the people who cannot accept us yet will soon learn to embrace reality and love us.

“Jiyong” Mummy called when I walked in Drake’s room “You’re still here” she said.

I gave a nod then smiled “I’ve got no work for tonight and I also cleared my schedules for tomorrow so that I can watch over Drake” I told her.

She smiled then gave me a hug “Thank you Jiyong....but….seriously…there’s no need for you to skip work….I know that you’re really busy with a lot of things….don’t worry about us…we can handle this”

Truth is, I’m really ashamed to face Billie’s mother all because I didn’t stand for what I promised. I know and I can see in her eyes that she’s worried not only for her daughter but for her family as well. This is just so heartbreaking because no matter how hard I try to make things lighter and peaceful for them, my efforts is not enough.

“No Mummy….I’m going to stay here and help you with everything” I insisted and she just gave out a sigh.

I looked around the room and noticed that Billie is not here anymore. That’s odd. She’s here when I walked in.

“She went out” Mummy said all of a sudden.

“But…she…was…just….” I pointed at the empty couch where Billie is sitting awhile ago.

Mummy chuckled “She sneaked out” she said and all I can do is sigh heavily.

 AISH! She’s really distancing herself from me and it is annoying already  coz all I want is for us to work together to be able to get through this but here she is, trying to run away from things.

Yes, I know where she’s coming from and I’ll give her the space that she asked for. Thing is, there’s no need for her to run away every time I’m around. I feel like I’m a big virus that she’s trying to avoid.

“OH!” MG jerked up in shock upon seeing me.

“Hey” I greeted with a smile on my face.

She sat beside me on the couch then took a deep breath “So” she said, making me look at her.

“Have you talked with Ugly already?” she asked.

I gave a nod “Yeah”

“Do you mind sharing

Please log in to read the full chapter