MIRACLE.

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“What the heck is wrong with you?” Bunny asked in panic.

I’m stoned. I don’t know what to react and how to voice everything out. All I know is that I’m shocked and totally lost upon seeing the pregnancy result.

“Hey! KENKEN!” she shouted, snapping me back to my senses.

“I’m doomed” I told her, making her look at me weirdly.

This is just so unbelievable! How can this even be possible?

And because Bunny can’t get any decent answer from me, she just snatched the dipstick from me and the moment she saw the result, there’s nothing that you can see in her face but shock.

She gasped “Oh gosh!”

I sighed heavily then slide down to the floor “What will I do now?” I asked.

OK. I’m gonna tell you the result of the pregnancy test already. I got two lines on the stick which only means one thing, I am pregnant and I don’t know what to do with myself and how to deal with it for this is just so unexpected and unbelievable.

“First off” Bunny grabbed me by the arm then pulled me up to stand “You can’t just sit on the floor like that” she said and all I did was stare at her.

Like me, my dear best friend is also lost and it’s understandable for none of us has expected this to happen.

“You know what?” Bunny said after a long silence “I think you should take another test”

She rushed out of the bathroom and when she came back, she handed me two more kits. Pregnancy tests at home are not that reliable, but if these two dipsticks have the same result as the first, I’ll surely flip out for it just means that I’m really pregnant.

Waiting even just for a few minutes totally and the longer it takes, the more I get nervous and anxious.

“I guess you should check it now” Bunny told me after waiting for I don’t know how long.

I shook my head then looked at her “I don’t want to” I said, shocking her.

She sighed then stood up from her seat “I’ll do it…I swear…if this turns out to be positive again…I’ll jump off this building”

As if she’s really going to do that. Oh gosh! This is really nerve-wracking. What will I do if I really am pregnant? How will I handle it? Can I even push through with it? What will I do if my doctor tells me that I can’t have the baby and I should just have it aborted?

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

The moment I heard Bunny screaming, I already know what’s waiting for me. It’s legit. I’m carrying a baby and it’s really worrying me for I don’t know if I can even keep it for my condition is so sensitive that having a child isn’t even possible.

“Where are you going?” I asked Bunny upon seeing her walking to the door.

She stared at me for a while then sighed “I’m gonna jump off this building”

I chuckled then went to her “Where are the sticks?” I asked.

She handed the three dipsticks to me and when I checked on them, my soul went out of my body completely. I’m seeing two lines in every sticks, telling me that I’m pregnant.

“Ow!” I gasped then zoned out.

“OK Kenken…calm down” Bunny said and led me to the couch.

I suddenly froze in place and it’s all because my mind is blocked with so much thoughts. Seriously, this is something big.

“How is this even possible?” I asked.

Bunny chuckled “Do you even have to ask? Kenken…you and your husband had …his made it to your egg and it made wonders there” she answered, making me sigh in frustration.

“I know that! What I mean is…how is this even possible? My doctors have already told me from the very start of this that I can’t get pregnant anymore because of my intensive treatments….and now…here I am…holding these three sticks with two red lines on them” I told her then threw the sticks on the floor.

More than being happy, I’m scared. TOTALLY SCARED not for me but for the baby. My condition is getting serious as days go by and my time here on earth is already counted. How will I be able to enjoy motherhood when I’m not even sure if I can still see my baby once it comes out of this world? Mind you, it is possible that I’ll die once I give birth and I think I really have to prepare myself for it already.

Hours passed by and I’m still in shock. My mind is filled with so many things and it’s getting the out of me. I’m still sane a while ago but now, I don’t know anymore.

“Kenken” “KENKEN!”

I jerked up then looked at Bunny who has a weird looking facemask “What?” I asked.

She shook her head then sighed “Can you stop thinking of your pregnancy?” she asked and I rolled my eyes at her.

“How can I stop thinking about my….pregnancy” it’s just so hard to say that I’m pregnant for up until now, I still can’t believe that I am “If I know that it’s going to really change my death game?” I asked.

“Oh puh-lease! Don’t you think about death because…you should be happy coz you’re blessed with a baby and I’m telling you….miracles do happen…and I have a feeling that one will be given to you” the moment I heard this, my spirit was lifted even just for a bit.

After that, I’ve decided to just take things lightly and not think about negatively at all for I know th

Please log in to read the full chapter